curcumas
I started on with this group when I lost my Mango a few months back. Everyone was so supportive. This week I got the worst news. My husband has advanced cancer. I need help. I wondered if anyone knows of a group like this one that supports people dealing with sick human loved ones. I am emotionally crashing really badly and would appreciate any help. You can send me a private message if you prefer. Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
I don’t know what to say, I am so, soo sorry. Your family is in my prayers. I do know one other who’s husband has cancer. I’ll pm her and ask her if she knows of a support group similar to this one. Please take care of *you* during this extremely overwhelming time, big hugs,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
American Cancer Society Spousa Support groups and assistance may have some additional information and here are a couple more she gave me to pass along with her blessings for you and your husband,
http://www.cancercare.org/77-caregiver_group_spouces_pages
This is an online resource site med.stanford.edu
I hope one of these leads you to the kind of support you’re looking for, prayers sent,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
catiebee
Curcumas, I'm terribly sorry for this awful news. My heart goes out to you deeply.

I'm so glad Lynn was able to locate some resources to share. I did a search when I first saw your post and there are a number of sites and forums Google brings up, but I can't vouch for them personally. Another place to consider is Facebook--they have support groups for so many different adversities and illnesses. 

Please do take care of you. Again, I'm just so sorry for this new report. 
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
curcumas
Thank you Lynn. I remember you from when I lost my Mango. Thank you again for support. I will try those websites. Way to much loss for this year. Times like this I wish I had Mango. She was with me though almost 19 years of ups and downs. I know she would have been able to help and comfort me. I miss her so much right now. Thank you for all your help.
Quote 0 0
Brownie74
So sorry for your loss and the news. I know what helps me the most other than than this site for the loss of my boy Brownie, is the good lord .Please know God is always near, and tale time to talk to him. Deepest condolences, I'll keep u in my prayers.
My boy, Brownie
Quote 0 0