theimortal1974
my pet didn't die.  but she is as good as dead for me because i'll never be able to see my ex again and she has the dog.  she was my daughter.  she is my daughter and i'll never get to see her again :'(.  can somebody talk to me on aim.  i need somebody to talk to.  my username is jfraim3.
Quote 0 0
theimortal1974
nobody offer help all at once or anything.  just because she isn't dead doesn't mean i can't mourn her.  there is no way i will ever see her again or even be able to say goodbye to her.  and if nobody can understand that then this place obviously sucks and go screw yourselves.
Quote 0 0
chevyandkaren
I'm sorry you did'nt hear from anybody yet.  This is a loss and of course you are grieving.  I'm so very sorry this happened to you and the pup as I'm sure she misses you also.....

My Prayer's are with you....
Quote 0 0
jasminesmom
theimortal1974

Yes your loss is as real as if she passed. I understand the pain you are going thru and it is very sad. I'm sorry that noone has taken the time to answer you.

I pray that one day your ex will allow you to see her again.

Hugs,

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine was loved
Jasmine was given ProIn
Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
sebas19
Hello, I am so deeply sorry for your loss.  I understand completely how you feel.  It happened to me many years ago, I lost two friends, Tyke and Ben.  I still remember the pain and loss I felt after the separation.  It is the same pain I felt two days ago when I lost my sweet furry friend to cancer.  Be strong, time has a way of helping us cope with grief.  There is no better way to cope with a broken heart than to help the less fortunate.  Helping the city humane society or shelter as a volunteer either to care for the homeless and abused furry friends or by just giving them some love and care by taking them for a daily walk.  I am sure that some of these furry friends have never had someone who cared and loved them.

Be assured that this situation is more common that what you think.

Quote 0 0