TxGuy

This fellow appeared at my patio door last week and has been visiting on a daily basis. He seems to be making himself at home and then decides to head back to wherever he came from. I think Simba may have a hand in this!  :-)

Quote 0 0
always_tuffy
TxGuy,
Things do happen for a reason. I do not doubt Simba has a paw in the appearence of your mystery kitty!  You know, even though Simba is not with you physically, the energy of the love you two shared remains. No doubt the kitty feels (they are so sensitive you know) that energy, that love. Maybe it is like an invisible "welcome mat". The love you still have to give radiates and gives the kitty guy or girl a feeling of safety and comfort.  Hope this little visitor makes you smile and gives you a measure of peace, even tho I know you miss Simba so.
Let us hear more!

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
TxGuy

Regina: I would have to agree!  I love your analogy of the "welcome mat". That is wonderful!  A funny thing that happened tonight related to the new visitor. I left the screened in patio door cracked in case my friend came back during the evening. Well, I had another visitor on the patio......a skunk!  LOL!

Quote 0 0
donnalee
TxGuy,
What a cute little visitor.   I also love Regina's analogy of an invisible welcome mat.  Now, I know we love all God's creatures but I don't know about a skunk so close!
Quote 0 0
tikibarb
Well, that is hysterical about the skunk!  I think your Simba has a very funny sense of humor!  I hope your friend comes back to visit.  They really lift our spirits don't they?
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
judylinn

lol Txguy.  It's so neat...maybe your little kitty is looking for a home. Maybe he is just coming for some loving, and maybe also Simba, is sending him to help you through the rough times...Maddie. sent me Jake. thanks soo much for sharing that. it always lifts my spirit to hear things like that.  Judy :)

Quote 0 0
laddy

A similar thing happen to me. After I had Stormy put to sleep a homeless cat showed up on my porch. I went through the neighborhoods and learned that his owner died and family put him on the streets. Since Stormy's departure to the bridge in September the homeless cat made himself at home on my porch. Thankfully 2 of my neighbors helped me to build him a cat house. Quite similar to a dog house. I do agree with the others Simba like Stormy had a paw in it.

Quote 0 0
TxGuy

Well, my visitor (cat, not skunk) decided to take a nap under my bed!  LOL!  I think he belongs to someone since he appears to be well fed and very friendly. I think he just enjoys visiting and I am glad to have his company. However, the skunk I can do without!  LOL

Quote 0 0
judylinn

Simba, is just making sure that you are okay, and have some loving. I think thats so cute....Judy:)

Quote 0 0