dsdboy
I lost my Tigger on December 1. I just can't believe he's gone, he was such a part of me, oh God I miss him so much. I love you Tigger.
Quote 0 0
dsdboy
dsdboy wrote:
I lost my Tigger on December 1. I just can't believe he's gone, he was such a part of me, oh God I miss him so much. I love you Tigger.
Quote 0 0
Charlies_Mom

Dsdboy

I am so sorry to hear about Tigger. I understand your pain. I just lost Charlie on Thursday.

Charlie's mom

Breckie
Quote 0 0
CK1991
dsdboy and Charliesmom, I'm so sorry for your losses of Tigger and Charlie. These are very sad and heartbreaking days and still early days after the loss of a beloved pet. Nothing takes that fierce pain away and it is so hard to believe they are actually gone. But my belief is that they are never really gone. I think of my two little dogs as my angels who watch over me now. Please take care. Hugs to you both!
CK
Quote 0 0
dsdboy
Thank you.❤
Quote 0 0
dsdboy
dsdboy wrote:
Thank you.❤
Quote 0 0
Charlies_Mom
Dad boy

I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. I had a cat myself names Tigger. I hope you are doing better.

Charlie's mom
Breckie
Quote 0 0
dsdboy
Dear Charlies mom,
Thank you for your concern, I have good days and bad, it just doesn't seem possible that my Tigger is gone, it's the little things that reminds me of him, I miss him greeting me at the door when I get home, well I could go on and on ,again thank you, please take care and God bless.
Quote 0 0
dsdboy
dsdboy wrote:
Dear Charlies mom,
Thank you for your concern, I have good days and bad, it just doesn't seem possible that my Tigger is gone, it's the little things that reminds me of him, I miss him greeting me at the door when I get home, well I could go on and on ,again thank you, please take care and God bless.
Quote 0 0
Shanna
I’m thinking of you and understand your pain too. I️ lost my sweet Cosmo last Sunday night. Saying goodbye to her was heartbreaking. This forum has helped, thank you to all who contribute!
Quote 0 0
dsdboy
Shanna wrote:
I’m thinking of you and understand your pain too. I️ lost my sweet Cosmo last Sunday night. Saying goodbye to her was heartbreaking. This forum has helped, thank you to all who contribute!
Quote 0 0
dsdboy
Shanna,
I'm so sorry for your loss of Cosmos, I know your pain as you know mine, it's been just over 2 weeks since my sweet Tigger passed away, it just doesn't seem possible.
Thank you for your concern, please take care and God bless.
Quote 0 0
Love4Sadie
I'm so sorry for your loss.  My special cat Sadie passed Oct 30 and I join you in your sadness, and this is a great community to support you as you heal.
Quote 0 0