Forum

Author   Comment  
Tig2019Michelle

Reply with quote  #1 
When I was looking for a cat 14 years ago I was calling people specifically for a tabby..one day a lady called me back and said that she has one..I was living in Dania FL took the bus to pompano she picked me up and took me to her place(a animal rescue)she said the animals are around the corner and when I walked around TIGER and I WERE INSEPERABLE...I took the bus back to Hollywood young circle where I was laughed at for tiger meowed the whole way then a lady saw me with him and gave me a ride home..... INSEPERABLE for 14 years....Now !!! don't get me wrong I still have 2wonderful cats and a dog but he was the first animal since I was a kid 😭this is my mourning story and it hurts like HELL to be without myBFF

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_20191004_060830509.jpg (601.81 KB, 5 views)

redgirlraven

Reply with quote  #2 
Oh my goodness what a wonderful story! I am so sorry for your loss of Tiger. I am so glad you found in and gave him a wonderful home. I know how much this hurts. I lost my sweet Roary this summer and it just kills me. I too have other pets but Toary was my sweetest boy and held (still does) a very special place in my heart.
I wish you a peaceful journey through your grief and I am truly sorry for your loss.
Thank you for giving a kitty a good and loving home

Reply with quote  #3 
Sorry for your loss of Toary😢.. while I find some comfort having my other boys there's still a big VoID/EMPTYNESS in my ❤️ he followed me around constantly and I know "he still does" even though I can't see him I know he's with me
redgirlraven

Reply with quote  #4 
I know they are all so different- my sweet Roary used to “YOW” at me and literally sand on his back legs to push his head into my hand when I would stand in the kitchen. He was huge and sweet and loved only me (he barely tolerated the rest of the family) but he want to lay on me whenever I sat down and sleep with me and have my constant attention - he was fine and the. One day he couldn’t breathe. I woke up one morning and he just couldn’t breathe. I rushed him to the emergency vet and his chest was still of fluid. They drained it and he was perfectly fine again - but it refilled within 36 hours. Anyway lush story short they thought he had a kind of cyst in his chest causing the fluid. I paid nearly 10,000 dollars for ICU oxygen cage multiple taps ultrasound X-rays etc and finally open chest surgery - where they saw it wasn’t a cyst just cancer and he died alone (without me) on the operating table. That’s the worst part. The last days of his life we way from me away from his brothers and I have never not been there When one of my kitties has died - and he was my favorite. - anyway. Sorry for that. I just still have regret. Mostly I just miss him. He and I had a special connection. Your husband just didn’t have that so he can’t get what your going through. The funny thing, he thinks he does understand- at least that’s how it was for me with my family.

Reply with quote  #5 
@redgirlraven; my heart aches with your story. I'm sorry for your loss. My baby girl died alone without me too and that hurts me so much. It brakes my heart 💔 I'm sorry you couldn't be with Roary.
redgirlraven

Reply with quote  #6 
I’m sorry you weren’t with her in the end. It just sucks. I know. We are here for you through this. I swear this site saved my life. Talk to someone at daybydaypetsupport.com helped me too. I think there was something about talking to someone on the phone that helped. But I know all you want is your girl back. I understand

Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you for your words💛
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.