Forum

Author   Comment  
kmayo99

Reply with quote  #1 
My dog passed away on Saturday, 08/12. He was on his way to Petsmart for his grooming appointment. After going potty in the parking lot, his collar slipped off and he ran. The car was speeding and did not stop for him. He was dead on impact. I’m trying to take comfort that he did not suffer but it hurts so much. My parents witnessed it. I should’ve never scheduled that appointment. I wish we got there a few minutes late even or cancelled the appointment. Yuki is a maltichon, a mix of bichon frise and Maltese but he took more of the bichon side. It’s so hard because he was suddenly taken away from my family. He was only 3 1/2. We were supposed to grow old with him. He’s supposed to be hiding under my bed, sibling’s bed, or my parents bed. He’s supposed to be waiting under the table waiting for someone to give him food. My 4 younger siblings start school tomorrow. Yuki will no longer wait by the window for him. It’s so hard not to hear barking when we come home. Everywhere in my house, I just picture him where he’s supposed to be if he was still alive. I’m staring my 3rd year of college at a new university but I have no more motivate in going. I have been unmotivated for awhile but losing Yuki increased the feeling even more. I start crying whenever I look through pictures and videos of him. It hurts so much. My family and I can’t stop crying. I just sleep the day away so I don’t feel the pain. I wish he wasn’t taken so soon.
Jan_H

Reply with quote  #2 
I am very sorry for your loss of sweet Yuki. Clearly he was very special and very much loved. I hope you are not blaming yourself. It was a tragic accident which was not your fault.

My condolences,
Jan
kmayo99

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you for your kind words. I know it will take time. It is hard not to blame myself especially for my parents since they witnessed it.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.