seandianne
My Sweet Pea passed away suddenly last night. She was fine just yesterday and had some turkey. She had a belly ache last night and I took her to the hospital. She had internal bleeding and they did surgery. The source was hard to get to but they tried. Then she arrested. It was so sudden. I rescued her from the street 14 years ago. She was such a sweet basset hound. So happy. Acted like a puppy even a few days ago. She loved everybody and loved her treats. I miss her so much.
Quote 0 0
NikkiMissingChester
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I lost by dog Chester suddenly seven weeks ago so I know how you feel. Sweet Pea was very fortunate to be rescued by you all those years ago.
Quote 0 0
judylinn
I'm so sorry about Sweet Pea. How wonderful that you gave her a life of love. That is the greatest gift you could have given her. It is shocking when they pass and you know it's coming...So hard when it comes so suddenly...Blessings to you in this time of grief...Judylinn
Quote 0 0
seandianne
Thank you both for your comforting words. I'm sorry you lost your Chester. Losing our babies is one of the hardest things. I miss her rolling off the couch when I get up to go out or just for attention. She would grab a mouthful of food like a little chipmunk and eat it somewhere else away from her food bowl. I will probably be finding little pieces of food all over my living room for a while.
Quote 0 0