Flkeysgrl
I am without any words for the tremendous loss I feel for my 13 year old Australin cattle mix with boarder collie and husky. She was absolutely the love and joy of my life. Everyone that knows me knows Nala is right beside me. We camp, fish, hike just to name a few. She was like me in so many ways. So loyal and dedicated to me as an owner. Well trained and obedient at all times. People would pull over in their car to tell me how gorgeous she is. She is the dog everyone wished they had. On friday, I took her to the vet because her pee stream was getting smaller and she was straining.They put a catheter in her and did blood work which revealed she had cancer. Vet recommended we put her down that day. We took her home and spent the next day snuggling on the living room floor, hoping to have till monday. Saturday, she began to decline rapidly, eventually peeing blood, a lot. We took her at 8pm to the emergency vet. She was laid to rest at 9;20pm
I couldn't stay to watch her go. I feel horrible but I had to remember her like the dog she always was. I'm Absolutely numb. I haven't eatin, drank a anything. I'm in a total state of depression and sorrow. I'm lost. GOD HELP ME.
Quote 0 0
Sayuri
I am so sorry for your loss. It was a good thing you took her home and spent her last day with you. It's been four weeks since I lost my Baby and my guilt never leaves. Getting help on Friday. Pain will get lessen but it will always be there. Be well
Quote 0 0
Flkeysgrl
Thank you
Quote 0 0