CKMP Show full post »
CKMP

Kass - another 28th comes upon us - and like each one that passes - today is no different.  You are so missed, so so missed.  Each of your antics is thought of fondly and with a longing to see you ‘kick those toes’ and put on your ‘side carpet running’ show for a belly scratch.  Your soft, kind, gentle nature and steadfast friendship and companionship is so so looked for each and every day.  Kassee - my little sweet pea - how much contentment and happiness you brought each and every hour.  So many hours together and yet these hours were not enough and it is so clear now as the hours of each day we are apart tick by.  I so miss your silent watchfulness - your amber eyes always looking, watching, so devoted and so so loving.  Please hear the words spoken to you and your sister each day, and please, please stay near by.  But too have wonderful days with Maggs and all the new friends - sunny warm lazy afternoons on porches (as you see our winter here this year that never quits!), tail chases, tricks for treats, snuggly cozy blankets, sisterly love and companionship…all encircled with love for you and Maggee that will never end or diminish.  Stay with Maggee - do not meander too far away Roo…and never ever doubt the bonds or loosen those silky threads wound tightly about our hearts…Kassee, you carry my soul and Maggee has my heart.  I miss you two so much each and every hour of each day.  Thank you Kassee - just for being Kassee.

Kassee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Maggee - Princess Pea, never doubt you are so loved, so missed and so depended upon still.  Calm, quiet and so resilient - your companionship is so so missed always.  Stay with Kass - sisters together forever…Listen for the talk to you - the girls - the special girls always.  

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Kassee and Maggee - loving, devoted sisters always.  Two peas in a pod.  Never to underestimate the ‘power of the paw’.

Quote 0 0
MyBella
CKMP wrote:

Maggee - Today is another 10th, but the 10th of the month that marks four years since we said goodbye for now.  There is not one day that passes that you are not missed so so deeply Maggs - and each day you are spoken to endlessly and loved so so much.  Thank you Maggs for each day of companionship, of love and millions of smiles you and your sister brought.   You are such a loyal girl Maggee - without fail each month you show your nearness.  Never venture too far away please Muggs - always know your way home - always see your lamps glowing, candles burning - always stay with Kass and always know your ‘leather gloves’ are ‘lurking deep within the purse ready to be pulled out; the laundry ready to be ‘sorted’ and your chair waiting for snuggles and cuddles in front of the tv.  Each memory is precious as was the time we spent together - each tear is just love that cannot be expressed in pets and hugs.  Maggee, you and Kassee are so special - Please hear all the words spoken to you - and never stop ‘lookiting’ in - wait please, we will be there…You are always to be the Princess Pea.  So missed it hurts.

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Kassee - Sweet Pea - just always be the Kass…so loved, so missed and so adored.

Stay together sisters - two peas in a pod.

Power of the paw is forever.

Dear Cody, I am sorry to be so late in posting here for your adorable Maggee's four year Angelversary. Four years already for you, where in the world did that time go, time can play such havoc on our hearts, the time away from our girls can seem like only yesterday, yet other times it feels like a lifetime. 
I always enjoy reading about your sweet girls, especially all the fun things Maggee and Kassee would do, just as you described.
I sincerely wish for your heart to always feel the pure love and light that is your girls, I hope that each day arrives a little softer than the previous one, that each time you whisper your girl's names you feel their loving paws embrace your heart. Forever our you and your beautiful girls a team, the three of you are and will always be connected, I truly hope that thought brings such comfort for you.

Sending my warmest wishes for peace and healing along with gentle hugs my dear friend.
Maggee and Kassee....always so loved, forever adored, beautiful sisters forever, two (plus one) peas in a pod forever.

Your friend always, Don
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Cody, I just saw Don's post and I'm so sorry I'm late posting. These days are difficult for everyone but all we have to do is think of our little fur angels and all the world's mess seems to take a back seat. I love your words to Maggee, so sweet, so heartfelt. Nothing, nothing, can break this bond we have with our angles, time can not touch it and never will. I want to send you a virtual hug and I pray you had a peaceful and reflective day with lots of memories and smiles. I know it's hard sometimes to smile, but we know this is what they want for us to do. Thank you for always being there for the rest of us. BLessings.
Charlie
Quote 1 0
camunki
Hi Coty, i haven;t been on these new boards in awhile..........and i was checking out the forum and whose post do I see??? yes, i have to post now.....Hope all is well with you in these trying times around the world.............Many thoughts your way to your beautiful Maggie and sweet sister Kassee, forever loved, tethered together forever. You are a great mom to your babies and they are still with you always, feel their warmth and love surround you thru the days and know they are so near and dear. Many prayers for you my friend, thru the years you have helped me so much with this path called grieving. Sending warm hugs from myself and good ol' Rosalyn and Chuck .............and hoping Jemma, Daizy and Munki are doing a lil' chasing and rumbling with your Kassie and Maggs in their heavenly home...

xo...your friend, Cam

Cam

Quote 1 0
jimmy17
Hi Cody, like Cam I have not been on the forum too much lately with all that is going on right now, but you and your two beautiful girls are never too far away from my thoughts..   Its at trying times such as this that we "feel" our little one`s alongside us more than ever - still bringing us comfort and peace of mind, that special bond ever more strengthening...    May Maggee and Kassee continue to show you just how much they care for their lovely mum - be it dreams, feathers or butterflies, outr babies always find "the way" to connect with us..   Big hugs to you Cody, stay safe,

Your friend, Jackie xx
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
CKMP

My dear, sweet, soft, warm Maggee Muffin - again another 10th - and today is Good Friday…well, really every Friday spent with you was a good Friday!  Are you and Kass near by?  To say you are missed is always an understatement - to say you are loved does not come near to describe the bond between You, Your Sister and mummy…We were always together, always talking to one another sometimes with words, sometimes without…and those deep Maggee sighs - of contentment, of calm and of relaxation were soothing to the ears but also to the soul…You and Kassee were my ‘anchors’ in the storms of life - I hope you thought and felt the same - you were so cared for and about - through all the ups and downs of your ailment - tried so hard to do everything that was ‘right’ for you then Muggs… I so miss those deep brown soulful eyes - witness to all, holder of secrets and ‘wisdom’ and watcher of all…The loyal tracker Maggs the Waggs…Track your way back home and stay close please Maggee - and make sure the ‘tend to be explorer’ Kassee is with you…How I miss you two each moment of each day..  Maggee, I am too often so sad without you and Roo - it is just carried within always - a melancholy, a sorrow…something…most always hidden…perhaps it is just learning to be without you and your sister….Maggee - never doubt for a moment you are so loved, so missed and so adored.

Kassee the Roo - stay near your sister always.  Sweet Pea I miss you more than can be described…listen, snuff and come home for a visit or two.  Kassee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Maggee and Kassee - Stay together sisters.  Two peas in a pod.  Power of the paw is forever and ever.

Have ‘fun’ games with all your new friends snuffing out Easter treats - and no chasing of those Easter bunnies!!!

Quote 0 0
CKMP

Don, MJ, Charlie, Dawn, Jackie, Cam,  

So many thank yous for posting a note on Maggs & Kass’ thread here.  You have all been there so much for me throughout the years and I have come to feel you are family…Throughout these difficult days I so hope you feel the presence of your special fur angels closer than ever, their loyal love warming your hearts and souls.  Never are they forgotten as they too are family…May we always stay in touch - and please know while it may be hit and miss posting on the forum - you are always within my thoughts.  It does seem that too many ‘things’ seem to get in the way of free time to sit down and write each one of you - however, the girls would say that is just an excuse for laziness!  We are here still plagued with winter - massive snow storms leaving behind inches and inches of snow upon snow already piled sky high! - I think more time has been spent shovelling this year than any other…Spring is desperately needed for a clearing of the mind and the soul!

Within these difficult, at times unnerving and frightening times I wish for the power of the paw to comfort each of you - may your fur guardian angels watch over you.  

Wishing you and families a very safe, healthy Easter.  Please remember I am always here for anyone of you.

Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Cody, such a sweet heartfelt message❣️ Thank YOU for always being here for us! You have given comfort to soo many in our time of need and it is very appreciated. May today bring signs from your sweet girls that they are always close by and always will be. Happy Easter and be safe friend,  Lynn,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 1 0
MyBella
To my dear friend Cody, 

Sending my most heartfelt wishes on this 28th, Kassee’s day. Never does the 10th, Maggee’s day, or the 28th of the month go by without my taking a few special moments to reflect on the sweet messages you post for your beautiful girls, I always enjoy seeing their precious photos in the tributes you write to them, such sweet faces, such adorable sisters, always your sweet peas forever.
Thank you for your always supportive words, you truly touch my heart with your thoughtful and beautiful messages, especially for Bella’s five year Angelvesary. I was just reading the poem you wrote for my little girl for her birthday last year, I can’t believe it has almost been a year since then already, that poem is in a frame hanging on our wall, each time I read it I am uplifted, your creativity is amazing, your thoughtfulness truly so heartfelt and so appreciated, never do I tire reading that poem, it brings a smile to my face each time, thank you for being such a wonderful friend, I don’t have words enough to tell you how much I value the friendship we have built over the years, we came to this forum completely heartbroken, totally lost, but with yours and everyone’s support and friendship on here I have been able to find strength each day.

May your wonderful and giving heart always feel the warmth of your sweet girls love and soft gentle paws each and every day. 
Maggee and Kassee, beautiful sisters, forever loved and always so missed, two,( plus one), peas in a pod forever.

Sending gentle hugs on this day, your friend always, Don
Quote 2 0
Bailey15
Hi Cody,
Thank you the beautiful Easter wish that you sent out!  I hope that the storms are lessening for you and that spring will finally arrive.  We did wake up to snow here this morning which was a shock but “this too will pass.”
I’d also like to join with Don in letting you know that I am thinking of you and your beautiful Kassee today (on the 28th)  Your beautiful girls, Kassee and Maggee, were such happy girls because they were so very loved.  I know that they will always remain in your heart. 
Thinking of you my friend and sending a wish for peace. 
Hugs, MJ ❤️
Quote 1 0
COOKIES4
MyBella wrote:

Dear Cody, I am sorry to be so late in posting here for your adorable Maggee's four year Angelversary. Four years already for you, where in the world did that time go, time can play such havoc on our hearts, the time away from our girls can seem like only yesterday, yet other times it feels like a lifetime. 
I always enjoy reading about your sweet girls, especially all the fun things Maggee and Kassee would do, just as you described.
I sincerely wish for your heart to always feel the pure love and light that is your girls, I hope that each day arrives a little softer than the previous one, that each time you whisper your girl's names you feel their loving paws embrace your heart. Forever our you and your beautiful girls a team, the three of you are and will always be connected, I truly hope that thought brings such comfort for you.

Sending my warmest wishes for peace and healing along with gentle hugs my dear friend.
Maggee and Kassee....always so loved, forever adored, beautiful sisters forever, two (plus one) peas in a pod forever.

Your friend always, Don
Quote 1 0
COOKIES4
Chinadoll wrote:
Cody, I just saw Don's post and I'm so sorry I'm late posting. These days are difficult for everyone but all we have to do is think of our little fur angels and all the world's mess seems to take a back seat. I love your words to Maggee, so sweet, so heartfelt. Nothing, nothing, can break this bond we have with our angles, time can not touch it and never will. I want to send you a virtual hug and I pray you had a peaceful and reflective day with lots of memories and smiles. I know it's hard sometimes to smile, but we know this is what they want for us to do. Thank you for always being there for the rest of us. BLessings.
Quote 1 0
COOKIES4
MAGS SO SORRY FOR THE TI.E YOU HA E. E EN SUFFERING PRAYERS TO YOU FROM SPARKY SPIRIT AND MOMY JOAN
Quote 1 0
jimmy17
Hi Cody - I`m also sorry to be late posting - so much going on right now but you and your two little peas in a pod are often thought of, indeed it really is only thoughts of our beautiful little fur angels that help get us through these troubling times.  Kassee and Maggee are always there with you - your girls know just how much they are loved..   I hope yesterday passed peacefully for you, with all those wonderful memories of happy times spent with them forefront in your mind!   Thank you Cody, for all you have done to help so many of us here - take care and stay safe.

Your friend,  Jackie xx
J Taylor
Quote 1 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Hi Cody,  I’m not sure where time is going, but somehow it’s slipping past me quickly...I’m sorry for missing sweet little Maggs four year Angelversary.  Not a day goes by I don’t think of you and all of our friends here in the forum, hoping everyone is doing ok.  I have no doubt our sweet little babies are watching us from a spot very near to make sure we are safe and sound.  Maggee and Kassee are snug in their pod, firmly connected to their Mum vine always....

Big hugs to you all from Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

ED2ABBC5-623C-4714-B921-FDC0026D96C9.jpeg 6431DC12-2110-41D7-91B5-C118C40E673C.jpeg 
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 0 0