Forum

Author   Comment   Page 58 of 58     «   Prev   55   56   57   58
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #856 
Hi Cody,
I so appreciate your post for Bailey’s 4th Angelversary! Thank you! It was so kind for you to write it the night before in case you lost power with the storm that was happening. I hope it’s wasn’t too bad ... you’ve had your share of winter already!
I just read your post to Maggee (and Kassee). I love when you say: “Stars in the evening skies do not match the brilliance of your dog eyes nor does the moonlight ever seem as bright.” It’s so very true! How we love and miss looking into their beautiful eyes! I agree about November. It’s always been such a grey month. We are over half way through now so we can start to look forward to Christmas and the holidays. I do know the holidays bring back so many reminders of our little ones and the amazing times we shared with them. The memories are bittersweet but as time goes by hopefully the happy times come more to the forefront.
Thinking of you my friend and sending huge hugs from Charlie and me!
MJ 🤗🐶❤️

CKMP

Reply with quote  #857 

Well Roo, another month, and another Thursday.  And, what is there left for me to say to you?  You know you are spoken to constantly, and your poor ears must be so tired - as I know you listen to each and every word…unless that word was ‘come’, right?  Oh well, a girl must have her little quirks and independence now and again!  Kassee, it has been a very trying two weeks with much happening and like life is not much that is positive - from our weather to family - and your calming and loving companionship has been doubly missed.  Today is US Thanksgiving and while each day I am thankful for you and Maggs today is a good day to say it out loud again.  Thank you for being my ‘kindred spirit’, thank you for being adorable, thank you for being snuggly, thank you for being sensitive, and thank you for being so extra-ordinary a pup!  Just thank you Kass for sharing life with me…It goes without saying you are so missed, so much that yes, there is an eternal emptiness and ache that cannot be eased.  Both you and Maggee - there is a ‘hurt’ deep within the heart and also the soul - so deep it seems that even the sunshine has a difficult time in reaching that ‘hurt’ and warming it now and again.  I love you so much little Roo —you carry my soul in those paws!  Stay with Maggs, and look for the lamps and candles - know the way home and do not wander far - snuffing, sniffing and exploring like you love to do.  Here your name and know you are forever my ‘little Kassee Roo’.  

Kassee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Maggee - Thanksgiving Day in the US -so I am sure there is much excitement and clamour for turkey today!!!  Enjoy sweet Maggee - eat what you can as no special diet now!!!  Know you are so loved, so missed and each day I am so thankful for you and your sister.  Thank you for your magnificent spirit, thank you for your attitude, thank you for your great patience, thank you for your gigantic heart and thank you for your eternal ‘wisdom’.  Thank you Maggs for You.  Be near Kassee and know you always the ‘Tracker Maggs’ knowing the way home.  

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Kassee and Maggee - loving, devoted sisters always.  Two peas in a pod.

MyBella

Reply with quote  #858 
Dear Cody,

Always such sweet words of love to your beautiful, sweet peas, Maggee and Kassee. Your girls hear the words you speak, write and think, the connection, love and bond between you three is always strong, and grows stronger with each day, that is truly such a beautiful thing.

Sending my warmest wishes for your wonderful heart to always know and feel the pure love that is your sweet Maggs and Kass, beautiful sister always, two, (plus one) peas in a pod forever.

Your friend always, Don
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #859 
Hi Cody,
I’m so sorry to hear that the past few weeks haven’t been good ones. Our little friends always brought so much comfort during those times so I understand that you are missing then even more than usual.
Aw, there is no doubt in my mind that Kassee and Maggee know how much they are loved and missed always! We do carry that ache however because we shared such an incredible bond. I hope things are starting to look up for you and I know that your girls will be happy when their amazing mom is smiling again!
Sending you many hugs!
MJ ❤️
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #860 
Hi Cody, I’m so sorry things haven’t been as cheery as they should.  Holiday time seems to compound that empty feeling and all of the stress that comes with the season.  Your little peas are always listening to every word, and you can bet they both “come” running to be by your side every chance they get.  They will make sure everything works out and comfort you through the difficult days.

Sending big hugs and prayers that all will be well with your family and your heart is filled with beautiful Maggs and Kass moments.

Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #861 
Hi Cody, another beautiful heartfelt post to your two sweet little "peas in a pod".  Sometimes things happen in life that makes us realise just how much we relied on our precious little soul mates to lift our spirits..   When they were with us, somehow whatever happened seemed that little easier to cope with  - they helped heal our souls without us even realising it at the time...    Your special girls live on in your heart, just as they walk beside you always - both Maggee and Kassee have left you with so many wonderful memories.

Sending you big hugs,

Jackie xxx

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.