Forum

Author   Comment   Page 57 of 57     «   Prev   54   55   56   57
camunki

Reply with quote  #841 
hi Cody, wow already 2 years for your Kassee, where does time go? I can see you have alot of friends posting on this thread, which is well deserved for your girls, as you have helped so many of us along this path we do not want to be on.

Your Kassee and Maggs love you so much and hear the beautiful words spoken to them. And yes, It is never goodbye! yet I like to say "I'll see you in a while".

Much love, hugs and support for you always...........Tethered together forever

your friend,

Cam

Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #842 
Hey Cody, I missed the two year anniversary for Kassee, I didn't realize it until I came here to thank you for your post on Nicky's birthday. You wrote such a heartfelt beautiful post for her. I remember China's two-year date and I think it was even more difficult than the one year anniversary, not sure why, but I had a rough day. I think it is just a reminder that time is going on, days are rolling by and yet we seem to reach a point where we just can't improve any further over their loss. The memories get a little fuzzy, we still 'watch' for something to happen, a feeling. We form a new relationship with them, one on a spiritual plane, we pray and test our faith daily, believing we will see them again. We realize that this was a once in a lifetime happening, we were blessed, we are forever changed by their 'coming' and 'leaving'. I truly never knew how much I loved them, how much they were changing my life until they left. Only then, can you understand the magnitude of their life and impact on our soul and spirit. Their purpose becomes so clear, their love so evident, we want that one more moment to tell them 'now I know, now I understand'. I pray your day was peaceful, your spirit uplifted by their love, and your heart filled with their warm touch, and restful in the knowledge that they are always near, forever.

Your post on my thread for Nicky was sweet and gave me a smile, for that I am blessed. You have a wonderful way of writing, you always have, and I'm fortunate to have those words from your heart. You said 'Our lives were graced by special fur ones - and that alone is worth all the tears, all the heartache, all the wondering and all the moments that now feel empty'. Most days I cannot think about the 'time' they went home, it is just so painful. But, I think about what it would have been like to have never known them, and like so many here, every tear, every sigh, every sleepless night is a small price to pay for having them love us, to know them. The grief is so difficult, but a life without knowing them would have been a wasted life. So, I am blessed, as we all are, and one day the grief will be completed, it will end, and we will hold those special souls once again. Thank you and blessings to your family.

Reply with quote  #843 
MJ, Don, Jackie, Cam, Dawn, Silvia, Charlie,

Thank you so so much for your kindness and thoughts for Kassee and myself.  I know I need to talk to each of you but know you and your fur ones are always in my thoughts and my heart...You have always made a difficult journey a little less so because of your understanding and support.  Many hugs.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #844 

It is another 10th coming and going by Maggs - and a Thursday too this month…There are moments I feel you near and then other moments of almost despair when I think and feel you might be ‘fading’ away from mummy - moving on - Maggee, I still need you with me, you and your sister Roo.  You brought such comfort, such confidence and so many smiles.  It seems there is now so much ‘unstillness’ of the heart and soul and a sadness carried sometimes with grace and dignity (as you always carried yourself despite your illness) and other times with waterlogged eyes and an ache that is physically painful.  Said a million times and thought and felt a million times more - you are so missed, so so missed.  Nothing more can be said than that simple phrase - “I miss my dog”.  I miss the do nothing days with you, your soft gentle nature and just the comfort knowing you and Kass were always there.  Please stay always near Maggs, my loyal girl - I do not think I can bear to lose you again…

Look for the lamps and candles as always - watch over your sister as always - please send any sign of your nearness - and hear your name spoken as always and as always know you are so loved, so so missed.

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Kassee - Hear your name, feel the beat of my heart for you, and listen for the whispers of ‘puppy secrets’ for long, silky ears…Keep your “big sister” in sight and know you are for always the sweet pea.

Kassee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Sisters always-two peas in a pod.

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #845 
Hi Cody❣️
As always such beautiful bittersweet words spoken from a Mother’s heart to her forever babies, the girls.
Your letters are the ones that reach deep inside me, they’re my near future and I know how hard it will be when the story ends. I’ve always known😔 When the last tangible part of the story becomes words, just the thought is suffocating. You’re proof that a heart can beat even when it’s been shattered.
But this time is different because I know how precious time is and I don’t want to waste one moment. I also know they’ll be together again like they always were and are meant to be. I want that as bad as I want Tankie. I’ll be lost, again. Than like you, somehow I’ll breathe but not as the same person. I know you understand.
Maggie is your heart and she’s never more than a beat away. When you feel her slipping believe even harder. That’s all we have we have to keep it alive like the candles that are always lit. Kass has your soul, you shared time together that is more precious the gold. She was there when your world came tumbling down and she’s what kept you going. She’s still right there. You’re all attached with golden ribbons that sway in the wind and dip out out of sight from time to time than float on the currents back home.
Hugs to you Cody, love, lynn,,,,,

Reply with quote  #846 
Dear Cody, 

Always such beautiful, gentle words of love to your precious Maggee and Kassee, "I miss you".....these simple words bring tears to my eyes and a longing in my heart of those wonderful days we shared with our girls, I always thought I was prepared for when little girl's time would come to leave, but I had no idea how much of an impact her absence would have on me, and I can feel how you feel the same, the emptiness left behind is such a hard adjustment to make, our minds and our hearts have no idea how to even begin to comprehend or grasp the thought of us not being with such beautiful, fun loving girls.
Each time I read the words you write to your beautiful Maggee and Kassee, my heart is filled with warmth, the love in your words leaps off these pages, and I have no doubt at all that your sweet girls feel that love too, love that powerful transcends time and space, love that powerful will always be felt, no matter where we are.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful girls with us here, thank you for showing that the bond and love you have for your girls never ends, that it not only continues but it grows with time, that is truly so beautiful Cody.

Sending my warmest wishes along with gentle hugs on this difficult day, Kassee's day. May your wonderful heart always know and feel the beautiful love and light of your sweet girls, bringing with their love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve.
Maggee and Kassee, beautiful sisters, forever loved and always missed, two (plus one) peas in a pod forever.

Your friend always, Don

Image result for the sad thing is when the one who gave you the best memories dog quotes

CKMP

Reply with quote  #847 

Oh Kass, how much you are missed -another month, another moment in time passing… Each moment within the days there is always a persistent sense of something so critical missing…it often feels like ‘standing upon a trap door’…an unsure footing, a sense of something else about to happen…Kass, the Roo - for always and ever…Your special way of talking (or really tattling) on your big sister - that so characteristic ‘uh, uh, uh’ and of course your so silly ‘side carpet running’.  And that Roo habit of kicking your hind legs and toes to get yet another belly rub.  (You would click your heels together just like Dorothy in Oz!)  How I miss your quiet ‘sentinel’ in the kitchen each day, watching, listening and waiting. - always the ‘taste taster’, you came running when you heard the beaters going, or the yogurt container opening!   Kassee, you were always sweet, patient, the Roo just always knew what was going on with mummy and with your sister too.  How you loved Maggee so…and I know how deeply you must have missed her too…How each hour you are so so missed, always spoken to - those long silky ears are so missed, and those amber eyes that just looked and always saw into the soul.  Please little Kass, stay near by, stay with your ‘big sister’ and always look for your candles and lamps.  Just like Dorothy in Oz, how I wish you were physically home again.    

Maggee - You are always the ‘big easy’ - keep those beautiful brown eyes on your meandering, always up for an adventure, “little sister” Kass   There are always hugs and special words for my resilient girl.  Your deep contented sighs used to be a ‘signal’ all was well - and how I wish to hear those again…Maggs you carry my heart always - always Mugsey Malone.

Kassee and Maggee - loving, devoted sisters always.  The two peas in a pod.

Bailey15

Reply with quote  #848 
Hi Cody,
Just joining our friends Lynn and Don to let you know that I am thinking of you. ❤️
I love how you describe all of the things that you miss .. all of their little habits that you became so used to and now miss so very much. I so understand. We go on but we are changed by their loss forever. We are different people. How could we not be? I have to take some comfort knowing that they made us better people; more compassionate and accepting and loyal ... just like they taught us to be.

Many hugs my friend,
MJ

Attached Images
jpeg 979ABDEB-2B66-46C7-B694-3B5AE6F60ED3.jpeg (91.98 KB, 8 views)

Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #849 
Hey Cody, what a beautiful post. Your words always 'paint' a beautiful picture in my mind. I can see Kass kicking her legs and toes to get that belly rub going, the sheer delight, the fun spirit, and loving presence. It is so amazing to me how they learn all the kitchen sounds and key on the ones they are waiting for. I'm sure we all know how difficult it is to open a bag of cookies without immediately hearing the little feet running into the kitchen. All these beautiful memories, all the loving moments, those eyes filled with love and wonderment. Blessings to you Cody and may you feel the closeness of your 'two peas in a pod'.

your friends,
Charlie and Deborah

Reply with quote  #850 
Oh Cody,  once again your heartfelt words to your beautiful girls resonate so strongly to all of us here....    All those funny little things that made our babies personalities shine through just serve to remind us just how very much missed they continue to be, and always will be..       MJ is so right though, we are very different people to what we previously were, but I also like to think we are changed for the better - stronger, compassionate, able to find joy in the most simple of things just as they taught us - in fact, just as they were...    We have our very special memories - and although we would do anything to have them back with us, in reality they have just "gone" ahead of us to a beautiful place where they will have endless fun and games, until that day when I am utterly convinced we will see them again...      

May you continue to "feel" your sweet little Maggee and Kassee around you wherever you go - your two loving "peas in a pod"...

Big hugs ,   your friend Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #851 
Hi Cody, another month passing for you sweet Kassee, and I know you love her and miss her on each and every day. I try to think of our babies on a new fun adventerous journey, with hills, sunlight, running, playing, so many pets to play with and tons of food and alot of sleepy time. And as always your Kassee and Maggs are tethered together forever and leashed for life!!

Just wanted to let you know i am thinking of you and your girls, loved by so many of us here on this forum, yes we have a handful that have been posting thru the years.

xxoo 

Cam

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #852 
Hi Cody,  Kassee and Maggee’s personalities shine through each message you write.  How I love hearing about your girls and sharing your journey with them.  I’m sure Kassee runs to lick the beaters every time there’s prep for a celebration at the Bridge.  There must be so many opportunities for those special treats.

Thank you for sharing your precious little peas and for always being such a wonderfully supportive friend to us all.  Sending you lots of big hugs,

Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #853 

The month rolls by Miss Maggs - but never does the love for you wane.  So much to say, and yet so little to say…It has been said, thought, wished for and longed for so so much.  Stars in the evening skies do not match the brilliance of your dog eyes nor does the moonlight ever seem as bright.  You are just so missed Maggee…With all my heart I ask you to stay nearby always, you are so needed, so wanted and so integral to each and every day.  What we take for granted without really knowing we have…The grey days of November and winter settle in and without you and your sister it seems to be a ‘battle’ for that greyness not to invade the heart and soul, the mind and the emotions.  Within your doggie presence there was strength, resilience, and always comfort.  You, so loyal, so determined and such a ‘fighter’ through your health ups and downs…So loving of your ‘little sister’ always - so gentle, so soft, so just Maggee.  Thank you Muggs for each and every moment and for just the beauty, the kindness and the gentleness you brought to life.  Always accepting, always near and always ready for some mischief, or a ‘snooze’ - of course with one eye open in case there might be treats.  Thank you Maggee for each and every sign of your closeness, a feather, a coin, a moment in time when you can be felt but not seen.  As always, stay near to your sister Kassee - and wander throughout your adventures with an eye on your candles and your lamps.  You could always find the way back - Tracker Maggs! and took such sheer simple pup pleasure in leading us all back to the car or to home.  A purpose and a task well done always!  i miss you so.

Kass - Do not drift away Miss Roo for you carry my soul until we met again.  Kassee - such a good pup, so so attentive and aware.  You knew always…So many moments that are so so precious now - moments we shared - just us two.  Kassee - who loves to go on walks, snuff and explore - never stray too far from Muggs and listen for your name - if time could be turned back, oh how different things would be for us three!  Never doubt the power of the paw!

Sisters always - together forever - two peas in a pod.

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #854 
Hi Cody ~ Always such beautiful sentiments that join you with your precious girls, keeping your heart and soul safe wherever you wander.  I’m sure their ears perk each time they hear you whisper to them.  Oh how different things could be if only we could be granted the gift of them never leaving.  The power of their unconditional love comes through to show us they're still very near, still firmly connected to us, never to let go or wain.  Sending you wishes for lots of signs from your Maggs and Kass showing you how true their love will always be.

Take care...big hugs, Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #855 

Oh Cody, my heart breaks for you. Every word you write describes so perfectly what’s deep inside, a vivid description of your soul, the longing,,
the existence on this side of a shattered mirror 
We desperately hang on the beliefs of that golden thread that tethers our souls that were as one in this world, blindly hanging on to what we have left,,
Every love letter you write is treasured by 2 beautiful girls. They feel your endless love and I can see their backsides wiggle swayed by their names spoken in ways only hearts hear. Hearts forever bound, three souls as one. 

Signs along the way meant for Mum. Their way of saying *we’re here and we’ll always be here for you!* 
i hope when we see them again, and the world finally makes sense, we do get to do it all over again, an endless beginning when everything grey becomes bright and our hearts are full once again
love you my friend, Lynn,,,,,

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.