Forum

Author   Comment   Page 56 of 58     «   Prev   53   54   55   56   57   58   Next
CKMP

Reply with quote  #826 
Maggs - Just another 10th, another month, more time and yes, smiles and still tears.  You know you are so loved Maggee, so missed - always - the 'Big Sister', the softie and yet the strong one too...You carry my heart Miss Maggs...
Watch over your little sister, always know the way home...and look for your candles and lamps for the light...Thank you Maggee.

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Kassee - Stay near your sister.  - you carry my soul.

Kassee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Maggee and Kassee - loving, devoted sisters - two peas in a pod.  The 'girls'.

Bailey15

Reply with quote  #827 
So many 10ths Cody! It seems like an eternity on the one hand but if we just close our eyes it’s like Maggee, Kassee and Bailey are still right there! Thinking of you and your beautiful girls and sending many hugs. 🤗
Your friend,
MJ xo

Attached Images
jpeg 3BA3C6C5-BAE7-43C5-9F0F-212325BE4A95.jpeg (89.87 KB, 7 views)

MyBella

Reply with quote  #828 
Hi Cody,

Sending peace, healing and extra hugs on this day, the 10th, sweet Maggee's day. May your wonderful heart always know and feel the soft, gentle loving, hugging paws of your Maggee and Kassee, sweet sisters who carry their loving Mum's heart and soul. Never are your beautiful girls out of range of your voice, they hear the words of love you speak and write, and they especially feel the love in those beautiful words each and every time.
Thank you so much for your sweet, beautiful, adorable and especially well thought out uplifting poem, I honestly don't have the words to tell you how much that meant to me. I have printed it out and proudly framed it where it hangs in little girl's special place, you warmed my heart with your creativity and kindness, thank you so much for being the wonderful person you are.

To your sweet girls, beautiful sisters, always loved and so dearly missed, two (plus one) peas in a pod forever.......

Your friend always, Don
CKMP

Reply with quote  #829 
Don,
Thank you so much...You have brought tears...and a sense of gratefulness for your friendship and understanding...
You and the Divine Miss B - so special.. Many hugs.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #830 

My Rainbow Forum ‘Family’,

I am so sorry for being absent from the forum for such a long while…I have thought of all of you so much, and all your special fur ones…Never forgotten within my heart and mind…I will make sure and write each one of you and hope everyone of you are doing ok.  Thank you for your support, your understanding and your care.  Many hugs.

CKMP

Reply with quote  #831 

Maggee…forever and always remembered…Thank you for your strength this past little while.  It has been a ’tough’ go of it but I always felt you and Kassee nearby.  Maggs, know you for always carry my heart - and know no matter what you are loved and missed.  We had so many days together…so many unspoken conversations and always comfort within an understanding of one another.  Always keep your beautiful deep brown eyes on your loving sister - she does meander so…Hear your name, and know your lamps and candles always light the way back home.  Enjoy those celestial adventures, those new found friends…You are never lost or alone…

Kassee - Forever the Roo!  The sweet pea that carries my soul.  Stay near…

Sisters always-two peas in a pod.

camunki

Reply with quote  #832 
Hi Cody, thanks for chiming in and so glad to see your post to your beautiful girls, especially with the 10th recently passing with your Maggs and Kassee too is always thought of and loved. Yes, I haven't posted much either, but do think of you and your girls often.

And yes, your girls are "tethered together forever" and I hope they keep showing you signs along they way, as they love you so much.

Wishing you a peaceful day and always know you are in my thoughts and prayers along with your Kassee and Maggs,

Your Friend Cam & Rosalyn and Chuck send their puppy kisses!!

Cam

MyBella

Reply with quote  #833 
Hi Cody,

Hoping today, the 28th, Kassee's day arrives with a softness that brings such warmth, love, peace and healing to your wonderful heart. May your beautiful girls gently nudge their loving Mum's heart to always let you know that the three of you are forever and always connected. Sending my warmest wishes along with big hugs to you, may the love that your gorgeous Maggee and Kassee continue to surround you with forever be felt so deeply in your heart.
Maggee and Kassee, beautiful sister, forever loved, always adored, so very missed. Two, plus one, peas in a pod forever.

Your friend always, Don

Image result for 3 peas in a pod jewelry
CKMP

Reply with quote  #834 
Don, thank you so very much for remembering and thinking of my sweet pea today.  It is a difficult one for some reason...just...well everyone here will understand.   Thank you too for being such a special friend and support throughout the years...and for the so touching 'three peas in a pod'... we were, and I hope each day we still are.  
Many, many hugs for you.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #835 

Kass - two years; [or 24 months; or 730 days; or 17,520 hours; or 1,051,200 minutes] since we said goodbye - but who is counting, right?  It seems like an eternity while the 14 years & 4 months & 21 days; [or the 172 months & 21 days; or the 5257 days; or the 126,144 hours; or the 7,568, 640 minutes] spent together feel like a momentary ‘blip’ in time. Those days slipped by far too quickly and easily while now time seems to have slowed and yet also sped up…those quirky little inexplainable ‘things’ of life.  You are so so missed little Roo, my sweet pea, no matter how much time slips by.  Each day no matter what you are spoken to, thought of, still so much a part of life and the home.  You and your big sister forever ‘the girls’  - it seems even to say the same things over and over to you doesn’t come near to how deeply you and Maggs captured my heart and soul.  Life is different and seemingly just a little bit more difficult without your sweet and gentle loving nature, your patient listening and adventurous spirit.  Our little Kass - our ‘free spirit’ but always cuddling, ready for a confidence, ready to be the ‘official taste tester’ of the kitchen and ready for a walk and a snuff at the mention of a spelled, w-a-l-k.  Scary smart Kass! -  So many tears Kassee - as said by many, they could fill oceans -but I feel so lucky to have you and Maggs to spill those tears over…’Doggie secrets’ whispered into those long silky ears over and over…stay near to Muggs, always know where home is, listen for your name, know you will always carry my soul and know too you are so dearly loved. If only for just one more time Kassee you could be hugged, cuddled, belly scratched and to look at those eyes - “all-knowing”, soft and loving always.  As the old saying goes Roo, I wish to be the person my Kassee saw through her eyes…Kass, my heart is broken and so is my spirit and soul without ‘the girls’  - each day I try to walk through the day knowing we are connected for always…and each step taken is taken with you and your sister still even if it is not always easy to ‘feel you two’ - I just miss you and Muggs so…Never say goodbye…

Maggee - Always be the big sister - see the lamps glowing and the candles burning to light the way home - never stray too far from Kassee - and know she loves you so so much…she left us here to be with you two years ago - she missed you so much and waited long enough to see if you were coming back and then she gave in to be with her so beloved sister - you!  I miss you two with all that is left of my heart and soul - Maggee, thank you for being so loyal, so loving and reminding us of your ever watchful eyes...Never say goodbye…

Kassee and Maggee - loving, devoted sisters always.  Two peas in a pod. 

Bailey15

Reply with quote  #836 
Hi Cody,
I don’t get on the forum as often as I would like and for some reason I just thought I should pop on. It’s so strange as you had literally just posted to your beautiful Kassee on her two year Angelversary! ❤️ Maybe Bails decided to whisper in my ear that it has been 2 years today since his friend Kassee got her wings.
I totally agree that the precious time we had with our beautiful little friends goes by far too quickly!! I know that your heart aches for both your beautiful girls and yet you brought such a smile to my face saying that Kassee was your “official taste tester” of the kitchen! So many wonderful memories but I know that today is one of mixed emotions. I’m sure that everyone here would agree that you are definitely the person that Kassee saw through her beautiful eyes! You’ve helped and supported so many people here including me! Thinking of you and your precious Kass (and Maggs) today and wishing you peace.
Many hugs,
MJ (& Charlie too!) 🤗❤️🐶

Attached Images
jpeg AB639170-E8F8-432A-8F05-74D239613842.jpeg (74.54 KB, 10 views)

MyBella

Reply with quote  #837 
Dear Cody,

Each message you write to your beautiful girls always brings such a warmth to my heart, every word you write is filled with such depth, such love and of course the ache of the missing of your gorgeous Maggee and Kassee.
I love that you had to spell out walk, it's reminds me so much with how we had to spell out almost everything around little girl, but as we both learned, our sweet girls still knew what we were saying, so funny how we think we are out-smarting them by spelling, yet they never failed to amaze us with their intelligence, while making us laugh in the process.
Oh how true with what you wrote about time, it seems like forever since our girls had to leave, and as you mentioned, the time spent with them went by so fast, no length of time with our sweet girls would have been enough, our hearts will always feel that emptiness left behind by their absence, an emptiness that makes some days so unbearable, with those oceans of tears always so close to follow.
Maggee will always be the carrier of your heart, Kassee forever the carrier of your soul, your sweet girls will always make sure the three of you are forever connected, I sincerely wish for your wonderful heart to always feel the soft, gentle, warmth of your girls loving paws.

In honour of Kassee and her two year Angelversary, I post this candle, may you always feel the warmth of your sweet girls' love each and every day.

Your friend always, Don

Image result for 2 peas in a pod candles

"The Girls"-Maggee and Kassee, sweet loving sisters, always adored, forever loved, two (plus one) peas in a pod forever.
Just sweet.jpg

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #838 
Hi Cody, what a special and beautiful post to honour sweet little Kassee on the 2nd year marker since she crossed the Bridge to be reunited with her sister Maggee...   It really can feel like an eternity since we were last with our soul mates, and yet at other times it feels almost as if time has stood quite still - so strange the way time plays tricks on our memories...        I love that you had to spell out the word "walk"  - just like Don, that was something we always did with Jim too!  Looking back there really were so many quirky little things we had to do for our furry friends - things that we now so dearly miss doing, but part and parcel of showing them just how much we loved and cared for them. 

Just know Cody, your two wonderful little peas in a pod are with you always, in your heart and soul forever - and they have left you ( and all your friends here) with many precious memories of two very special little sisters...    Thinking of you, Kass and Mags today and always...

Your friend,  Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #839 
Hi Cody, Oh how special your posts always are to your beautiful girls! They are truly your precious peas. We are all with you for Kassee’s two year Angelversary, and our hearts celebrate the love you will always share with your Maggs and Kass. Time will never change the strength of the loving bond that connects you. As you W A L K each path of your day, know that your girls are always with you.

I’m sure Bella planned an extraordinary celebration with all the gang, and I hope Kassee’s had some time to visit her Mum...maybe even hide a glove or a little treasure from your purse in a very special place for you to find. Sending you all big hugs and wishes for warm snuggles in your heart with your little peas.

Love from Dawn and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #840 
Hi Cody,

Came here to honor Kassee's two year angelversary with some flowers. Once again your words are so lovely, so filled with love and longing. I love how you described time - this is all so true. With a tear and a smile I send my best wishes to you and many many hugs.
Your friend
Silvia
2ndangelversaryKassee.jpg 

[hundi]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.