Forum

Author   Comment   Page 56 of 56     «   Prev   53   54   55   56
CKMP

Reply with quote  #826 
Maggs - Just another 10th, another month, more time and yes, smiles and still tears.  You know you are so loved Maggee, so missed - always - the 'Big Sister', the softie and yet the strong one too...You carry my heart Miss Maggs...
Watch over your little sister, always know the way home...and look for your candles and lamps for the light...Thank you Maggee.

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Kassee - Stay near your sister.  - you carry my soul.

Kassee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Maggee and Kassee - loving, devoted sisters - two peas in a pod.  The 'girls'.

Bailey15

Reply with quote  #827 
So many 10ths Cody! It seems like an eternity on the one hand but if we just close our eyes it’s like Maggee, Kassee and Bailey are still right there! Thinking of you and your beautiful girls and sending many hugs. 🤗
Your friend,
MJ xo

Attached Images
jpeg 3BA3C6C5-BAE7-43C5-9F0F-212325BE4A95.jpeg (89.87 KB, 7 views)

MyBella

Reply with quote  #828 
Hi Cody,

Sending peace, healing and extra hugs on this day, the 10th, sweet Maggee's day. May your wonderful heart always know and feel the soft, gentle loving, hugging paws of your Maggee and Kassee, sweet sisters who carry their loving Mum's heart and soul. Never are your beautiful girls out of range of your voice, they hear the words of love you speak and write, and they especially feel the love in those beautiful words each and every time.
Thank you so much for your sweet, beautiful, adorable and especially well thought out uplifting poem, I honestly don't have the words to tell you how much that meant to me. I have printed it out and proudly framed it where it hangs in little girl's special place, you warmed my heart with your creativity and kindness, thank you so much for being the wonderful person you are.

To your sweet girls, beautiful sisters, always loved and so dearly missed, two (plus one) peas in a pod forever.......

Your friend always, Don
CKMP

Reply with quote  #829 
Don,
Thank you so much...You have brought tears...and a sense of gratefulness for your friendship and understanding...
You and the Divine Miss B - so special.. Many hugs.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #830 

My Rainbow Forum ‘Family’,

I am so sorry for being absent from the forum for such a long while…I have thought of all of you so much, and all your special fur ones…Never forgotten within my heart and mind…I will make sure and write each one of you and hope everyone of you are doing ok.  Thank you for your support, your understanding and your care.  Many hugs.

CKMP

Reply with quote  #831 

Maggee…forever and always remembered…Thank you for your strength this past little while.  It has been a ’tough’ go of it but I always felt you and Kassee nearby.  Maggs, know you for always carry my heart - and know no matter what you are loved and missed.  We had so many days together…so many unspoken conversations and always comfort within an understanding of one another.  Always keep your beautiful deep brown eyes on your loving sister - she does meander so…Hear your name, and know your lamps and candles always light the way back home.  Enjoy those celestial adventures, those new found friends…You are never lost or alone…

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Kassee - Forever the Roo!  The sweet pea that carries my soul.  Stay near…

Kassee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Sisters always-two peas in a pod.

camunki

Reply with quote  #832 
Hi Cody, thanks for chiming in and so glad to see your post to your beautiful girls, especially with the 10th recently passing with your Maggs and Kassee too is always thought of and loved. Yes, I haven't posted much either, but do think of you and your girls often.

And yes, your girls are "tethered together forever" and I hope they keep showing you signs along they way, as they love you so much.

Wishing you a peaceful day and always know you are in my thoughts and prayers along with your Kassee and Maggs,

Your Friend Cam & Rosalyn and Chuck send their puppy kisses!!

Cam

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.