Forum

Author   Comment   Page 54 of 55     «   Prev   51   52   53   54   55   Next
CKMP

Reply with quote  #796 
Thank you so so much Don, MJ, Dawn, Kasey, Betty and Silvia and Jackie...it means a great deal to me...
I am so so glad to be back here - and so grateful you have all not forsaken me in my absences and silences...Each of you and your fur ones are part of my life and because of each of you I have been able to 'weather' the storms of grief, sorrow and loss across the years.  
Thank you for remembering Maggee and Kassee's day!  I am sure there was party time!!  And of course there had to be howls, growls and barks of enthusiasm as every fur one's favourite treat and toy turned up at the celebration of life!
CKMP

Reply with quote  #797 

Maggee - another 10th - Not a day goes by without your name being spoken,  a memory or moment being recalled and spoken of, a glance or two at your photo…Maggee, you are so missed always - No words can measure, describe or convey the emotions but…you know - You always knew - so close, so in tune and so so ‘wise’.  Maggee, I still marvel at your strength, your resilience and your love for your sister…Never did you complain, always sweet, always ready for an adventure and always an eye on Kass…Maggee - you were, are and always will be mummy’s special, special needs girl - my Princess pea - Spend the days without meds, without ache, with your loving sister running and chasing her and being chased [watch out for your tail!], rummage through laundry baskets and search purses for leather gloves…Snooze in the sun, eat all the treats you want - and always listen for your name and know deep within that doggie soul and heart you are so loved and so missed - Make sure you always know the way home, and look for your candles and lamp., .Look for mummy…stay close Muggs.

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Kassee - another 10th...You are your sister’s best friend, soulmate and strength.  She did so well because of you - stay near Maggs - listen for your name and hear the beat of mummy’s heart - It beats for you and Maggee always.  

Kassee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Sisters always - two peas in a pod…the Princess Pea and the Sweet Pea.

camunki

Reply with quote  #798 
Happy Belated *** Muggs and Roo**** (awww i love those nicknames) and I remember talking awhile back how Jemma used to do her Roo Roo Roo noises.

I know your girls had a great birthday celebration, how can they not, they are together celebrating in the warm sunshine, load of food to eat, and plenty of playmates to run around with, running, chasing the ears flying way back as their legs kick way back, just having fun and playing. Yet, they still check on their Mum all the time, they hear your words and they know the love you all share together.....YOU are ALL *tethered together forever*.

Just wanted to give a big shout out ***happy birthday*** and may your girls celebrate another day of a beautiful life.

May your Kassee and Maggs always shine down upon you with their love......................til you meet again. xo

your friend, 

Cam

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #799 
Happy Belated Birthday Magee and Kassee 💕
The photo of your girls is so adorable. Your sweet girls are always close to you, beside you always and forever. Your letters to your girls are precious.
Cody, Thank you so much for your thoughtful words on Teddy’s thread on his 1 year. It means so much to me. You’re so sweet and your words are so comforting, soothing and filled with understanding. You always manage to find just the right words filled with comfort and empathy for everyone here. 
Magee and Kassee will always and forever be your Princess Pea and sweet Pea. Sending you big hugs and comfort. 💕🐾

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #800 
I had to stop by and wish your girls a happy but belated 14th Birthday! I love the picture Don chose, Cody they are soo beautiful!
Maggee and Kassee I hope your special day was spent running and chasing, romping and playing and eating whatever you wish. Than right back home to your ever watchful Mom who whispers your names and holds you tightly in her heart. Never to stray far, always hear her call. Girlfriends always❣️🐾❣️There’s a cookie tucked in for you as well Mom. The 3 amigos,,,,,

Attached Images
jpeg 78FE000E-C19B-497B-91D8-412707231170.jpeg (135.85 KB, 1 views)

normsmom

Reply with quote  #801 
Hi Cody,

I hope I am not too late to wish a very happy birthday to your two peas in a pod!

I love your letters to your sweet girls. I can always picture so vividly the memories you share about them. Each with their own personality, each so loving with the other. How lucky they were to have each other and to have you. Thank you for sharing them with us and for all your kindness to everyone here at RB.

Your friend,
Heather
CKMP

Reply with quote  #802 

Kass - Thinking of you every day, and hoping with all my heart you can hear your name, and know you are so loved and so missed, my sweet pea.  My soul is in your paws little one…so many ‘secrets’ to share, crackers in bed to sneak, your patient snooper vision of all activity, and the official ‘baking taste tester’ - I miss so much our days spent together, just the comfortable presence of you Kassee - everything was alright when you were here…The worst day became not so; a good day became even better.  You gave so much just by being that ‘girl’ Kassee - a very special girl - the quiet, gentle and calm little soul always watching, listening and trying your very best to make everyone feel just right.  You brought so many smiles, so much laughter, so much comfort…May you forever know how loved you are, how missed you are - May you snuff through time easily and in the shake of those long silky ears and a quick flick of that beautiful tail may we be together again…May you have loads of fun with your sister, and may those snoozes be filled with happy doggie dreams.  May you carry my soul so tightly within yours alongside my heart that Maggee carries now.  I love you Kassee Roo…and Maggee Muggs too!

Maggee -the always ‘Big Easy’ - the ‘big sister’ - soft, and gentle with those long rabbit legs that could chase down your sister and grab her tail…You are forever the carrier of my heart…Keep those deep brown eyes on Kass the ‘wanderer’ Maggs the Tracker…Look for those candles and lamps glowing - never lose sight of home…

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored,

Kassee and Maggee - loving, devoted sisters always.  Two peas in a pod.

CKMP

Reply with quote  #803 

Maggee,

Three years, three months - time, time time measured differently now forever…Maggee, thank you for each and every hour, day - Your loyalty is amazing, I know you fought through many trials, aches, and crises to stay with us…and I cherish every one of those moments just doing nothing…Just having you and your sister nearby and hearing that deep contented Maggs sigh - security and contentment -  Maggee, I miss you so so much…Now, run, jump, chase that tail of your sister and those of your new friends - eat all those heavenly treats - and lay forever within the warmth of the sunshine.  Always keep one eye on your sister and that same watchfulness on your lamps and candles of home - Never, ever lose your way back home…You carry my heart Muggs…

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Kassee - Stay with your ‘big sister’ - I know you adore her and feel so secure next to her.  Have fun, listen and hear your name - and always know you carry my soul.  The sweet pea forever and always.  

Sisters always-two peas in a pod…the Princess Pea and the Sweet Pea.

camunki

Reply with quote  #804 
Hi Cody, I am a day late!! but wanted to let you know i am thinking of you and your sweet Maggs as another 10th of the month passes by. And yes, Maggs loyalty is so amazing, how much she loves you, how much she worships you and the same feelings right back at her from you.

And your words to your girls are filled with so much love, I love the Princess Pea and the Sweet Pea, and yes they always stay together basking in that sunshine and with so many new friends and always running, playing, chasing the tail and eating up so many good treats and food, then resting for the night.

And your Kassee and Maggs do get the best of both worlds, their heavenly home and paying a visit here on earth with so many signs to give to their Mum.

Wishing you a peaceful week and knowing your girls are tethered together forever.

Sending hugs your way.....and hoping Jemma, Munki and Daizy have the pleasure of meeting up with your girls for a lil' fun playtime!!!

Cam

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #805 
Hi Cody, another beautiful post to your sweet girls and one that resonates so much with me - and most probably all of us here.  Those special "doing nothing moments", but just content in knowing that our little soul mates were right there beside us was enough to provide us with perfect joy and happiness....   Those times I would be idly reading a book, and Jim would come and lay his head on my lap are times that I look back on with so much pleasure - and are the times I miss more than anything...      May Maggee, Kassee, Jim and all the Rainbow babies be enjoying the best of times over the Bridge....games, treats, and always the sun shining down on them all.....just perfect! 

Big hugs,  Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #806 
Hi Cody, Thinking of you and your precious little peas, hoping they’re sending you lots of nudges and signs that warm your heart and soul. I’m sure the little tracker and wanderer are right beside you each day...there’s no place they’d rather be than beside their Mum no matter where you may be. Wishing you a beautiful summer with your girls never far from anything you do. Big hugs from Molly and me.

Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #807 
Dear Cody, 

The words you write to your beautiful girl always bring such warmth and comfort to my heart, each time I read your letters and tributes to your adorable Maggee and Kassee, I feel the love, it truly is so beautiful.
Kassee Roo and Maggee Muggs.....oh how I love their sweet nicknames, they are absolutely perfect names for your sweet girls. 
Thank you for always sharing your girls with us here, reading your words and having my heart touched by the love you have for them brings me a lot of comfort.
Sending peace, strength and healing to your wonderful heart. May you always know and feel the soft loving touch of your girl's gentle paws.
Maggee and Kassee, sweet adorable sisters, two (plus one) peas in a pod forever.
636957214583881035.jpg 
Your girls are absolutely beautiful, Your Friend Always, Don

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #808 
Hi Cody, thank you so much for your beautiful post on Jim`s thread, and I agree with every word you write. As each month and year pass by, the deep grief we feel does change - memories still have the ability to bring smiles, but other times those smiles easily turn into tears once again as reality "hits home"....      I know many of my friends still ask me why I`ve not been able to have another dog since Jim, and it is a hard one for me to give an answer to - part of me would love a little pup or rescue dog to care for, but then I think there is no way I could put myself through so much grief again...  Maybe it is just me "protecting" myself, although the rational part of me knows that life is a series of ups and downs, with the inevitable losses along the way...       

Yes, Don is just brilliant at finding all those "Jim" images - I don`t know how he does it, but each time a new one pops up it has me laughing!  Jim has certainly been a busy pup since going over the Bridge - and I should have known that candy would have played a big part in all of his ventures!  He always did have such a sweet tooth...

Wishing you a peaceful weekend, filled with many beautiful signs and memories from your two adorable little peas in a pod - and a huge thank you for always being there for so many of us here. Your words are always so uplifting Cody, and your friendship means so much to me. 

Big hugs to you,   Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #809 
Hi Cody, Thank you for checking in on us...it’s always so nice to hear from you and read about those special Maggee and Kassee moments that are forever with you just as your girls will always be. Sometimes a thought comes along that brings us right back to the reality of the painful loss, heart wrenching and unbearable to muddle through all over again. Somehow, our precious little ones manage to lift us up and show us all the reasons that we should recognize they will always be right with us, a vital part of us that won’t ever really leave our grasp.

Wishing you a beautiful summer filled with smiles (many brought on with Don’s creativity!) and signs from your two little peas. Lots of hugs to you all,

Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #810 
Hi Cody
Long overdue but you Maggs and Kass are never far from my mind. Your words always touch my heart and I’m soo thankful for your support.
The love and compassion you show in your letters to the girls must be the sweetest melody for those soft fluffy ears of theirs. I’m sure they hear all the softly spoken words you whisper out loud and in your heart as well.
And just to show you I listen as well, lol, I’ve placed this above my bedroom closet 😘,,,,,

Attached Images
jpeg FE826957-CF3E-48A2-A3C0-63E42DA26763.jpeg (174.13 KB, 2 views)
jpeg 01D72C5D-FA4E-4FB8-9765-CC4616901CEB.jpeg (133.83 KB, 2 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.