Forum

Author   Comment   Page 54 of 54     «   Prev   51   52   53   54
CKMP

Reply with quote  #796 
Thank you so so much Don, MJ, Dawn, Kasey, Betty and Silvia and Jackie...it means a great deal to me...
I am so so glad to be back here - and so grateful you have all not forsaken me in my absences and silences...Each of you and your fur ones are part of my life and because of each of you I have been able to 'weather' the storms of grief, sorrow and loss across the years.  
Thank you for remembering Maggee and Kassee's day!  I am sure there was party time!!  And of course there had to be howls, growls and barks of enthusiasm as every fur one's favourite treat and toy turned up at the celebration of life!
CKMP

Reply with quote  #797 

Maggee - another 10th - Not a day goes by without your name being spoken,  a memory or moment being recalled and spoken of, a glance or two at your photo…Maggee, you are so missed always - No words can measure, describe or convey the emotions but…you know - You always knew - so close, so in tune and so so ‘wise’.  Maggee, I still marvel at your strength, your resilience and your love for your sister…Never did you complain, always sweet, always ready for an adventure and always an eye on Kass…Maggee - you were, are and always will be mummy’s special, special needs girl - my Princess pea - Spend the days without meds, without ache, with your loving sister running and chasing her and being chased [watch out for your tail!], rummage through laundry baskets and search purses for leather gloves…Snooze in the sun, eat all the treats you want - and always listen for your name and know deep within that doggie soul and heart you are so loved and so missed - Make sure you always know the way home, and look for your candles and lamp., .Look for mummy…stay close Muggs.

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Kassee - another 10th...You are your sister’s best friend, soulmate and strength.  She did so well because of you - stay near Maggs - listen for your name and hear the beat of mummy’s heart - It beats for you and Maggee always.  

Kassee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Sisters always - two peas in a pod…the Princess Pea and the Sweet Pea.

camunki

Reply with quote  #798 
Happy Belated *** Muggs and Roo**** (awww i love those nicknames) and I remember talking awhile back how Jemma used to do her Roo Roo Roo noises.

I know your girls had a great birthday celebration, how can they not, they are together celebrating in the warm sunshine, load of food to eat, and plenty of playmates to run around with, running, chasing the ears flying way back as their legs kick way back, just having fun and playing. Yet, they still check on their Mum all the time, they hear your words and they know the love you all share together.....YOU are ALL *tethered together forever*.

Just wanted to give a big shout out ***happy birthday*** and may your girls celebrate another day of a beautiful life.

May your Kassee and Maggs always shine down upon you with their love......................til you meet again. xo

your friend, 

Cam

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #799 
Happy Belated Birthday Magee and Kassee 💕
The photo of your girls is so adorable. Your sweet girls are always close to you, beside you always and forever. Your letters to your girls are precious.
Cody, Thank you so much for your thoughtful words on Teddy’s thread on his 1 year. It means so much to me. You’re so sweet and your words are so comforting, soothing and filled with understanding. You always manage to find just the right words filled with comfort and empathy for everyone here. 
Magee and Kassee will always and forever be your Princess Pea and sweet Pea. Sending you big hugs and comfort. 💕🐾

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #800 
I had to stop by and wish your girls a happy but belated 14th Birthday! I love the picture Don chose, Cody they are soo beautiful!
Maggee and Kassee I hope your special day was spent running and chasing, romping and playing and eating whatever you wish. Than right back home to your ever watchful Mom who whispers your names and holds you tightly in her heart. Never to stray far, always hear her call. Girlfriends always❣️🐾❣️There’s a cookie tucked in for you as well Mom. The 3 amigos,,,,,

Attached Images
jpeg 78FE000E-C19B-497B-91D8-412707231170.jpeg (135.85 KB, 1 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.