Forum

Author   Comment   Page 51 of 52     «   Prev   48   49   50   51   52   Next
Purzel

Reply with quote  #751 
Cody, dearest,

I saw this morning that you were wandering about in this forum leaving a little basket with goodies also on my thread. Like always your words warmed my heart and brought comfort, I thank you for that.

As I read your lovely letter to your two sweet peas I hear you when you describe the struggle to find words that are different and not a repetition as I feel just like this. I am lost of words and have not written on my thread for quite a while. Yet my heart is filled with all the richness of memories you describe so well in your letter to Maggs and Kass.

There is always a changing, dear friend, and I think it is the only constant in this world. New broken hearts find this forum to find comfort and forge new relations whilst the “good old souls” have certainly spoken their unforgettable words and even tho some are long gone I can still hear them. Thus we all contribute to something big that is changing as time goes but it will last forever in the sense that Ginny ment it to be so many many years ago.

As I read on in your letter, your two emerge in front of my inner eye as they wrestle and I believe to hear all the sounds of pure joy, I even believe to hear you laugh. A beautiful moment you shared and I thank you for that.

I imagine your delight when you found this beautiful soft white feather on your porch and I wish many more signs for you from your beloved ones to fill your beautiful soul with a smile and the knowledge that they are never far.

Big fat hugs

[hundi]

camunki

Reply with quote  #752 
Cody thanks for always posting on my thread, and yes another *10th* of the month with your sweet Maggs. The words you write to her, as she knows how much she is loved and missed and all the precious memories. And Maggs is sure having her Bum warmed up in those heavenly skies, warmth, peace, joy love and just a whole lot of fun. And so glad for the sign of the soft white feather, signs are so amazing............(i still have four feathers wedge in my shingles right out my front door, for all the feathers i have found in the recent months)

May your Kassee and Maggs be tethered together forever, the two peas in a pod....

your love for your babies is so unconditional and they know this, they are your guardian angel forever. You, Cody have a heart of gold!!!

(((hugs from your friend Cam)))

Cam

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #753 
Hi Cody, thank you for your lovely post on Jim`s thead, and once again what a truly beautiful letter to your girls.   Like you, I often think that memories are fading - that time is fast marching on ahead only to be suddenly pulled up by a sudden recall of memory, maybe a "certain" song, or even just the sight of a little tan dog as I`m driving along....   and I`m suddenly whisked back to what I call "Jim time" once more..     I guess for most of us here it will always be this way - we will carry our babies with us forever however much time passes by......they will forever be connected to us, as they continue to show us through all the little signs they send, just like the beautiful feather Maggee and Kassee sent to you last week!      Ans as Dawn writes - never ever worry about losing touch with our forum family...a few weeks may pass, but we are always here for each other...

Big Hugs, your friend Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #754 
Hey Cody, thank you for your beautiful post on my thread, you truly can bring warmth and comfort to others with just your words. I love when you said "Here is where the lives of your China, Nicky and Noel continue to touch and influence the lives of others...where their lives continue to matter and continue to make a difference". I love this. I have always felt this way about this forum, it is a place where I can come and honor them by trying to help others. I think it is so important that we do things that continue to make a difference and give their legacy a purpose beyond their physical life. Your words, your ability to touch others is so deeply appreciated. I can't tell you how many times your letters have been such a blessing to me and Deborah. I think Maggee and Kassee must be so proud of you, how you continue to reach out to others through all this time, through your own grief, that is a difficult thing to do. Some things are constant on this journey, some things are like a roller coaster, but this place, among my friends, is where I like to say 'I can rest my heart', take a breath, be consoled, laugh, and regroup. Thank you for being there, for being our friend.

Charlie and Deborah

Reply with quote  #755 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKMP

Kassee the Roo - While the last two weeks have been a blur, there is still always a sense of something ‘big’ missing or that ‘something’ just around the corner, just out of grasp…A big snowfall yesterday Kass and today a clear blue bright sunshine sky - a day you love to be outside - romping through the snow and plowing through the snow piles.  Kassee, each day is a bit lonelier, a bit less bright and a whole lot less comfortable without you.  Time just goes on and on…today is though just one more day without you.  Just a bit dreary even when filled with sunshine, just a bit lonelier even when filled with friends, family and ‘stuff’ to do - and, there is such a forever ‘ache’, a forever uneasiness, a forever unsettledness…Where are you Kass?  Are you nearby?  Do you hear your name?  Do you still feel how loved you are?  Quiet, soft, gentle Kass - a witness to my life and a companion through that life…Do not fade away, do not slip away too far on your snoopervision and exploration…Do not let go please Kass - stay near with your sister - see those candles burning, your lamps glowing and follow the light home always.  I just miss you so - Listen for your name, let me hear your bell and please never let go of mummy’s soul.  So special, so loved and a part of me for always…My sweet Kass - a pea within the pod of love and security with Maggs…Forgive me please sweet pea for taking your sister away from you- I know you suffered her loss and I am not sure I handled it well for you - I am just so sorry for everything - And love you deeply my little girl…If again one could have five more minutes…or those two wishes…

Kassee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Maggee - The Big Easy…you have been especially on my mind.  My special needs special girl with the big heart, the trusting soul and the most gentle of natures…How that big Maggee sigh would love to be heard…Stay with that wandering Kass - see your way home always and feel the way lined with love forever…You have my heart within your safe keeping…

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Maggee & Kassee -loving, devoted sisters always.  Two peas in a pod.

Dear CKMP.
I know this post is way past due, and I am so sorry that this is my very first post on your thread. You have done so much to help me through my losses, and you are constantly reaching out to others in need, all the while feeling your own sadness and pain. Your letter to your sweet girls truly touched my heart. The deep and beautiful love you share with your Maggee and Kassee is so evident, and shines right through every single word you write to them. They sound like such wonderful babies, with such beautiful spirits and sparkling personalities, that illuminate your whole word with a brightness and radiance unlike any other. Yes they are so sweet and so dear, and are definitely two peas in a pod.

You have such a special way with words, and reading your letters to and about your precious girls, I felt every single emotion, every single heart tug, every single tear, and my heart so goes out to you in the loss of those two dear little loves of your life. You have helped to heal my heart so often, all the while you were dealing with your own sadness and loss, and I will never be able to thank you enough for that. Everyone on this forum has been so kind to me, so gentle, so sympathetic, but there was always something so special about you and the way you wrote. You feel things so deeply, and you know just how to express that, and your words and posts have never failed to uplift me and give me hope in the midst of the storm. I just wanted to let you know that there were times when I felt so hopeless that I did not think that I could not go another day, and then I would read your wonderful message, and it would give me a strength and a courage that I did not even know that I had.

Well I just wanted to thank you for reaching out to me with such compassion and such understanding. I strive to be more like you, and to help others on this forum as you have. You are the epitome of kindness and you have an empathy which can only be described as surreal. Your dear girls are so loved, and you are so devoted to them, and I know they can feel that love even now. I love their names, Maggee and Kassee, and I know that they mean the world to you. Your two little rays of sunshine, filling your life with a sweetness and a love, a love that knows no bounds.

Your words have always touched my heart and helped me find my way out of the darkness, and for that I am always and forever grateful. I would like to send you some of the comfort and peace you have given me through the years. I could not have made it without you, and you are in my thoughts and prayers to always feel your Magee and your Kassee so near and so close to your heart. They must be so proud of their mommy for being such a true angel to so many on this forum, and for helping me and so many others find that little light at the end of the tunnel.

I just know that your beautiful girls are going to always see those candles burning, and they will always see those lamps glowing, and they will always find their way back to you, because the bond cannot be broken, and the love is forever. Their circle of love is one that will always include the most special and loved person in their lives, and that would be you, their mom. They will always stay near to each other and to you, no matter how much time goes by. The light and the love you send to your dear Magee and Kassee will never ever let them lose their way, and they will never ever feel alone, and when you call their name, even in a whisper, I know without a doubt that they will hear you, and you will hear the sweet jingle of the little bell, and that they will feel your love for them, and they will always be able to find their way back home to their very special mom. Hugs, JaspersMom

PeanutWee

Reply with quote  #756 
Hi Cody, thank you for asking about me and Heidi on Peanut’s thread. I’m sorry it’s taken this long for me to reply. Time gets away from me, I don’t know where it goes. I feel like you understand. I wanted to let you know that I think of you and your girls often...especially when I see a pea pod.

Maggee and Kassee are always close, keeping watch over you. May their love comfort and warm your heart.

Many hugs,
Peanut’s Mom

CKMP

Reply with quote  #757 

My sweet pea Kassee - the end of the month, another month and the hands of the clock tick by…It seems as if life moves by and somehow I stand on the periphery - waiting, hoping and watching for you to come just around the corner.  Some days it is easier to feel nothing than to let go of those emotions that still bubble just underneath.  Your name, a thought, a memory, a photo - brings that wave over and over again…Kassee - no matter the time that ticks away you are so so loved and so so missed.  Each and every day your name is spoken, constant thoughts of you, constant conversation with you keeps the hopes that you are still listening.  I miss you so so much - looking at your sweet face I want you back so much - so deeply and so sharp are the questions, the ever present guilt but more so the pain of not having you physically around each day.  Thank you for you - for your love, for your patience, for your ear, for the sweet pea you always were - you are such a good dog Kass - always and forever.  My empty soul aches as you carry its life Kassee - 4 paws, fur - such a good friend and companion.  How I miss you -you are a part of me along with your sister - you were and are mummy’s girls, you are carrying my soul Kass 

Maggee - A word for you, the ‘big easy’…You are my heart - you carry it.  You are the tracker always Maggs so never lose your way home.  Keep your sweet little sister close and know she loves you so.  She always needed to be with you.  Missing those deep brown eyes, the big Maggee sigh and the soft pressure alongside me in the chair…I love you so Miss Muggs.

Maggee & Kassee - loving, devoted sisters always.  Two peas in a pod.

Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #758 
Cody, again your words to Maggee and Kassee touched my heart, today especially. Can't write very much today, having one of those 'waves' you speak of, it is so hard, there is such a strong feeling of fragility, I know you feel it too. It truly is one day at a time, for the rest of our lives. Your love for them spills over the pages as you write. Praying for peace, comfort, you are a dear friend.

Reply with quote  #759 
Hi Cody ~ Your messages to your dear sweet peas always touch my heart. I’m sure your girls dance with excitement when they hear their Mum near. A little mischief here and there, maybe a glove or a tissue not quite where you left it...you never know where Maggee will lead and surely Kassee will follow. As Charlie says, the waves of difficulty can arrive so suddenly. Hopefully each one brings your little peas closer to you and reminds you they are always within your calmer days ahead. Lots of hugs to you and your sweet girls from Molly and me.

Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #760 
Oh Cody, a beautiful letter to your Maggee and Kassee. I completely understand with what your say about waiting and expecting your girls to come around the corner, I still look towards the hallway expecting little girl to come bounding around the corner into the living room, and each time I am a little surprised she hasn't and of course then heartbroken she didn't, but I can picture her in my mind and I guess that is why I continue to look. Cody, never stop looking for your girls, they will find ways to surprise you when you least expect it.
"My empty soul aches as you carry its life Kassee"   
Wow!!!! is this ever a truly beautiful thing to say, your words struck straight to my heart and reading those words brought a knowing tear to my eye, we lost more than just our sweet girls the day they had to leave, they took a part of us with them, but oh how beautifully you describe Kassee as the carrier of your soul and Maggee the carrier of your heart, your words bring such comfort, thank you for sharing with us here.

Thank you for your friendship, thank you for writing us, I can't tell you how much it means to me for little girl to be remembered and thank you for sharing your girls, I can never get enough of seeing their beautiful photos and each photo only enhances the connection your adorable girls have with each other, and with you, truly two peas (plus one) in a pod.
Maggee and Kassee so adored, so loved, sister forever.

May the love of your beautiful girls fill your wonderful heart with such warmth, love, peace and healing.

Your Friend Always, Don

Image result for three peas in a pod necklace with feathers

camunki

Reply with quote  #761 
Hi Cody, heartfelt (((hugs)))) your way today as another anniversary comes around for your sweet Maggs. Where did this 3 years go? time really does go by too fast. I am sure you are filled with strong emotions today with happiness for the life you gave to your sweet Maggs and the love she shared with you, that unconditional bond...........along with the tears as you are missing your girl so very much. I do know this path we call grieving is a long one and we all try to get thru each day the best as we can while missing our fur children so much.

I hope you have some more signs along the way, especially for today, and knowing your sweet Kassie and Maggs are tethered together forever.

Thanks for your uncondional support with me also, these years have been some tough ones.

I only wish you peace for today and always know that your sweet Maggs is always with you along with her sweet sister Kassee....tethered together forever.

Many hugs your way............your friend, Cam

Cam

MyBella

Reply with quote  #762 
Dear Cody,

Sending my warmest wishes on this difficult day, marking the three years since your adorable, beautiful Maggee had to leave.
I sincerely wish for you to always feel the softness of your girl's loving paws as they embrace their wonderful Mum's heart. The love you have for your girls, and theirs for you, transcends space and time, always will that love be strong, your adorable Kassee and Maggee will make sure of that.
I post this candle along with her beautiful photo in honour of your sweet Maggee, may you always know and feel her loving warmth each and every, your girls will always find ways to let you know they are never far away, always listening for your voice, you and your girls are and always will be two (plus one) peas in a pod forever.

Sending peace, healing and big hugs, your friend always, Don

Image result for three peas in a pod candles    Maggs.jpg
Purzel

Reply with quote  #763 
Dear Cody,

Three years since your sweet Maggee passed - time flies ... and yet time seems to stand still when all the lovely memories of her will hopefully fill your heart today. May you feel all her sweetness, the laughter and the joy you both were so blessed to share. I wish for many signs today.

In honor of sweet Maggee I post this lovely spring flower
Magee3years.jpg

Your friend always, Silvia 

[hundi]

CKMP

Reply with quote  #764 

Maggee - three years - so much time apart.  Today it truly is a struggle to find the words to say to you, about you except how much you are so missed each and every day, each and every minute of each day…You are so loved Maggee - and always will be.  Please hear your name, please feel you are loved and please stay with your little sister.  So much do I wish for those wishes - to see you, to pet you, to just be able to watch your Maggee antics…You and Kass - always so special, the girls, the sisters, the two peas in a pod.  Thank you for being the ‘tough’ little pup - resilient, a fighter through your illness, and always loving - soft, gentle and  patient - thank you for being the big sister, and thank you for being a companion ready to listen, to meander through the days with.  Thank you for carrying my heart Maggee - Stay with Kassee - she has my soul.  Please keep sending as many ‘signs’ of you and Kass just around the corner…Missing you - nothing more to say today. 

Kassee - watch out for Maggs - follow her and make sure she chases you…You were always able to entice her to run, play and go after your tail!  Tumble, wrestle and have happy days today…You are so so loved my little Sweet Pea…

Sisters always - the two peas in that pod.

two peas in a pod.jpg

CKMP

Reply with quote  #765 
Cam, Don and Silvia,

Your acknowledgments and words mean so so much to me.  And, I will be back to write to each one of you as I have been quite remiss in doing so lately.  
Thank you so much for remembering my sweet Maggee girl - so much time with never enough time together.

Hope that for each of you your fur angels have 'been in touch' and that each day you feel the soft paws of love, of acceptance and of companionship touch your hearts.
The loss is great, the emptiness never filled and yet we are so fortunate to have had the time we had - 
Thank you so much.  Hugs
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.