Forum

Author   Comment   Page 50 of 52     «   Prev   47   48   49   50   51   52   Next
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #736 
Hey Cody … It's the first 10th of the new year, just wanted you to know that you and Maggee are in my thoughts and prayers today especially.  It will soon be Maggee and Little's 3 year mark.  It certainly doesn't seem like 3 years does it?  For 3 years we have been friends and helped each other down this long painful road of grief.  I am so grateful for your friendship and understanding and always "shoulder to lean on."  I know you still miss your sweet Maggee oh so much (and Kassee too of course).  I'm so glad things are ok with you and yours and I hope the weather continues to be good.  And I hope Maggee drops in today to leave you that special sign (a coin, a feather perhaps?).  I wish peace in your heart today especially and always big hugs go out to you ...

Your NC friend, Betty
CKMP

Reply with quote  #737 

Another month, another year Maggs…where has the time flown, and yet stood statically still too?  An ‘equalibirium’ of forces…the love, the pain of loss - I miss you so so much…Do you know how much you are loved, my sweet girl…my ‘big easy’?  Losing you and Kassee . . . no words can describe those emotions, those days, that hurt…

In the quiet stillness of the very early morning, or the late evening…Echoing howls from the coyotes through the darkness - I look over and see your lamps glowing steadily, calmly changing colours, and feel your presence…and your loss so keenly…Those were the times you would pad downstairs quietly, look at me in the eyes with those beautiful eyes of yours as if to say…’again we are up Mummy?’…jump up beside me, take that deep Maggee sigh and settle in.  Sooner or later your sister would be also down…and the big ‘squeeze’ would be on until there was no room for me and you two had taken over!  I miss you so so much…said over and over never makes it enough nor lessens the intensity…My special, special need girl, so so loyal, so so patient…The Maggee hop, the flick of that tail…and your warmth - the little furnace Maggs…fleeting moments within memories…

Stay near, stay with your sister…and know you are so loved…Chase your sister’s tail until the two of you, tongues hanging out, can do no more and flop down in sheer joy and exhaustion, eat those treats my little foodie and rest deeply and soundly without hurt, without discomfort, for you are guarded ‘fiercely’ by love - you and Kass…Thank you Maggee just for the time, the ‘lessons’ and the ‘acceptance’…Dare to say it outloud…I want you and Kassee back…

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Kassee - the little sweet pea with the big heart - never let your sister out of your sight!  - Stay near and rest easy knowing you two are never to be apart again.  You love her so I know…

Kassee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Sisters always - two peas in a pod.

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #738 
Oh Cody - another beautiful letter to your sweet Maggee, and of course Kasse too.  You describe time perfectly - it can seem like only yesterday that we had to say goodbye, but oddly it can also feel a lifetime ago since our angels were right here with us.....   All I know is the years we were allowed with our babies were never enough, although the bonds we have with them really do continue to grow - but yes, I think we would do anything to have them physically back with us...       May your two little peas keep sending special signs to let you know they remain together, and with you always...

Big hugs,   Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #739 
Hi Cody, I can just see your sweet big easy Maggee, with sister Kassee in tow, running around in circles as she hears her letter from her Mum whispered in her ear. That excitement in the big puppy eyes is something engrained within our minds and our hearts, forever some of the most joyous times we spend with our best little babies. Knowing their happiness continues is comforting yet bittersweet as our emptiness lingers and we yearn for more of their snuggles and playful antics.

May your sweet peas send you many signs to show you they’re never far from you, and it’s always a good idea to check on your gloves before you leave home. You never know when one may wander away from your purse.....

Lots of hugs from Molly and me! Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #740 
Cody,

Thank you for sharing yet another beautiful letter to your beloved ones. You asked where has the time flown which is a question I am asking myself ever so often.

I hear you on those moments that only they could share with us and still do somehow in a most mysterious way that has no words really. Just as our presence was enough for them, their presence was enough for us – no words needed. An invisible but extremely strong bond, a gift of God, a blessing that we were so lucky to discover and then share in all grace.

My heart goes out to you, dear friend

[hundi]

CKMP

Reply with quote  #741 

Kassee the Roo - While the last two weeks have been a blur, there is still always a sense of something ‘big’ missing or that ‘something’ just around the corner, just out of grasp…A big snowfall yesterday Kass and today a clear blue bright sunshine sky - a day you love to be outside - romping through the snow and plowing through the snow piles.  Kassee, each day is a bit lonelier, a bit less bright and a whole lot less comfortable without you.  Time just goes on and on…today is though just one more day without you.  Just a bit dreary even when filled with sunshine, just a bit lonelier even when filled with friends, family and ‘stuff’ to do - and, there is such a forever ‘ache’, a forever uneasiness, a forever unsettledness…Where are you Kass?  Are you nearby?  Do you hear your name?  Do you still feel how loved you are?  Quiet, soft, gentle Kass - a witness to my life and a companion through that life…Do not fade away, do not slip away too far on your snoopervision and exploration…Do not let go please Kass - stay near with your sister - see those candles burning, your lamps glowing and follow the light home always.  I just miss you so - Listen for your name, let me hear your bell and please never let go of mummy’s soul.  So special, so loved and a part of me for always…My sweet Kass - a pea within the pod of love and security with Maggs…Forgive me please sweet pea for taking your sister away from you- I know you suffered her loss and I am not sure I handled it well for you - I am just so sorry for everything - And love you deeply my little girl…If again one could have five more minutes…or those two wishes…

Maggee - The Big Easy…you have been especially on my mind.  My special needs special girl with the big heart, the trusting soul and the most gentle of natures…How that big Maggee sigh would love to be heard…Stay with that wandering Kass - see your way home always and feel the way lined with love forever…You have my heart within your safe keeping…

Maggee & Kassee -loving, devoted sisters always.  Two peas in a pod.

LUCYLULU

Reply with quote  #742 
Oh Cody~

If only I could reach through this computer...I would give you a great big hug. This is a virtual hug to you. I feel your pain every time I read your loving messages to your girls Maggee & Kassee. And I hope Kassee 'replies' by sending you a few special 'pokes' or leaving you a feather or a long lost poem or her long lost puppy toy--whatever helps your hurting heart. Your girls love you beyond measure. But I truly understand the pain-- 'so deep, just can't sleep'. Also, I hope the sunshine warms your heart. Your girls are smiling adoringly through the sunshine because they love their Mum forever...for always:-)

Big 'bug' hugs,
Kasey

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #743 
Hi Cody ~ Oh how I wish there was a way to answer all of our questions, fill in all of the gaps in each wonder, flood the holes in our hearts and souls with that warm furry love so we would never yearn for another wish or another five minutes....I know they hear every word as they walk closely beside us. If only we could see and feel and touch them, it would ease so many emotions and fill us with life again. Sending you wishes for many signs and days of sunshine with your sweet Maggee and Kassee peas always right there snoopervising every move you make. Big hugs to you and the girls from Molly and me.

Dawn xxx

Reply with quote  #744 
Sweet Cody,
‘Believe’ & “Breathe”,,,,,

Attached Images
jpeg 3A67601C-37F1-4963-A025-37E614A0B506.jpeg (170.29 KB, 5 views)

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #745 
Hi Cody - such a special letter to your two beautiful girls,  and I think you express beautifully the longing we all feel just to see our babies once more.   As Dawn writes - just another 5 minutes to hold them once more, to tell them just how much we need them and how very much loved they are...        I am utterly convinced that they do remain in our lives, albeit in a different way - sometimes I just "know" when Jim is around me,  no more than a whisper away but just out of sight...      Maggee and Kassee are forever your two sweet little peas, every time you think  of them, talk to them and write about them here it proves that the bonds you three share are still just as strong today as they ever were...

May your girls send you lots of little signs, to let you know they are always together, always having fun and looking out for each other - as well as looking out for you too Cody. 

Big hugs,    your friend Jackie x

Reply with quote  #746 
Cody, a very touching letter to your girls, I can hear the love and the loneliness in your words. I've come to realize that time really does help but it does not heal. I believe we get to a point and we have to accept this new way of living without them. For us, every sunrise is a reminder of their absence, not the loss of their love but the loss of their physical presence, something we can never change. I have strong reason to believe they are always with us, little miracles do come, maybe not as often as we wish, but enough to let us know their love is always a whisper away. The closeness we feel with them does ebb and flow as we go through our lives, but I've always noticed that they never really are gone. Kassee and Maggee live in a spiritual world, one with no time or distance, they can never be far away, they are just 'there' forever. It is our emotions that take us on this roller coaster ride, feeling close one day, and distant the next. At least for me, that is how I perceive it, but for them, they are always near, they never leave, if only we could catch a glimpse, just once, how it would change the way we feel. Your letter is so heartfelt and touching, I pray for peace and comfort as I always do, for knowing they are near, the love wrapped around our hearts forever. Blessings to you.

Reply with quote  #747 
Dear Cody,

What a touching letter you wrote to your girls - yet so sad and so longing. I wished I had something uplifting to say to you, something that would make you smile inside. But I can only repeat what Charlie wrote that Kassee and Maggee now live in a spiritual world without any time or distance and all around you, never far. Their love is always there.

Many hugs

[hundi]

CKMP

Reply with quote  #748 

Well Miss Maggs - the Princess Pea - It is another 10th…and seemingly there is a struggle to finds words to say to you that are ‘different’ and not a repetition of all the words spoken to you on all those other 10ths.  Soon it will be another year Maggee - three years…as we always say, ‘where oh where has the time gone?’…

There is always the sadness, the loss, the sense of being fractured…and an inexplicable apprehension…inexpl - Memories become a bit more faded at their edges and your scent lost long ago, then in a flash all is coldly clear as crystal and the emotions all the more intense and without relief.  No matter how many times it is said, thought and felt it could never ever be enough…You and your sister are so deeply deeply missed…and so adored.  There is a ‘mourning’ for you and also for the days we spent together - these too are gone forever - never to be the same, everything changes and what once was is now something else.  It feels at times as if I have let much ‘slip through my fingers’ - time with you [and Kass], memories of you [and Kass], and even the relationships forged here on the forum with so many…not because of desire to do so but perhaps because of weariness, of weakness of character and perhaps because a sense of futility has reared its head.  Questions with no answers - and a clinging desperately to the notion, the belief you and Kass are still near by..wanting you to hear, to see and to walk along silently beside.  Maggee I must believe this or else all is truly desperate.  I am so grateful for the days together always, and while still ‘punishing’ myself with the maybes and the ifs - the guilt too is long-lasting and sharper when it comes - it cannot outweigh the joy, the love, the sense of ‘all being right in the world if Maggs and Kass are here’…

The days have been bitterly cold now Maggee - and you would be warming your ‘bum’ in front of the fireplace, barking at the groans and creaks of it now and again…the ‘watchful watchdog’ - You would be keeping an eye on your sister - and ready always to ‘pounce’ if she gave you the ‘look’ - and the wrestling would be on…Then down the hallway flying toward your bears - you would grab the white one and fling it about as if to taunt and tease Kass and then the tug of war began.   Soon tired Kassee would run off for a drink and you would settle down with your teddy and softly gnaw at its nose…before padding off to see just exactly Kassee was up to…And perhaps find an opportunity to get that treat…All the memory moments so close and yet so far…

Maggee - you are so loved, and so missed.  And, I will not lose you again by losing contact with those on the forum - my goal this week to catch up as in doing so you, Kassee and all the fur, feathered special ones are never forgotten, never lost and always matter.  Thank you Maggs for the inspiration, the ‘kick-in-the-pants’ and for just being the ‘Big Easy’.  [And for that soft white feather that turned up on the front porch on Wednesday morning…It had to be the ‘girls’ just saying ‘we are here’!]

Kassee - as always, stay with your big sister.  You were her strength too, and your love saved her many times I know.  She adores you and you her.  Two peas in a pod always.  The Princess Pea and the Sweet Pea.  

Sister always - the two peas in that pod.

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #749 
Oh Cody, we do grow weak and afraid that this is just all wishful thinking. That death is death and nothing in between exists. It’s terrifying
Memories drift but resurface with a vengeance like perfectly aimed arrows.
What choice do we have but to feel what we feel. That’s real, we can’t touch it or hold it but it’s permanently taken residence in our soul. They are a part of us that can’t be reasoned away. They just are.
Words we repeat over and over because these feelings don’t change. They just are
We can visit daily or when we feel the need but what’s been shared is forever. I can honestly say no one knows me as I’ve expressed myself here and never will. At my lowest this has been my family and you are family, the good kind 🥰
I often think of you, I know I’ll be in your place in the blink of an eye. I also hang on to what you told me ‘Believe*
Maggie and Kassee, your girls forever, together forever,,,,,

Reply with quote  #750 
Hi Cody, Thank you so much for your sweet post on Molly’s thread. Time does seem to go by so quickly at times, often taking with it some of the special memories we deeply cherish with our precious best friends. They are so deeply connected to us, time can never wash away all that we hold dear to us...those memories come back around when something reminds us of the moments we love to experience over and over again. I’m so grateful for friends on the forum who help us bring that joy around again, help us believe, help us recall what we treasure most. Our fur and feather friends have brought us together, and we’re connected just as they are no matter how much time passes. Never worry about losing touch, as friendship will always stand the test of time. Lots of big hugs to you, Maggee and Kassee from Molly and me.

Dawn xxx

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.