Forum

Author   Comment   Page 48 of 49     «   Prev   45   46   47   48   49   Next
jimmy17

Reply with quote  #706 
Hi Cody,  I just wanted to stop by to say a huge thank you for your beautiful message and as always your words are so meaningful, and straight from the heart.  I`m sure your sweet girls hear every word you say to them,  and I can just imagine them telling all their Bridge friends " That`s our mum - and we know she loves us both so very much"....   

May you feel them both each and every day - our babies never stray too far from our sides...

Big hugs,  your friend Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #707 
Dear Cody,

Just like Jackie posted - I could not have said it any better as I am very sure your sweet girls are ever so proud of you. With your beautiful words you gift so many of us and I thank you for this. Winter is a difficult time I guess but also a time to rest and come to find inner peace and a smile. This I wish for you.

Hugs

[hundi]

CKMP

Reply with quote  #708 
 Kassee,

Yet another month has slipped by sweet pea…and it still feels like just yesterday not 14 months…Kassee each month there is much thought as to what to say to you - and each month it seems I end up saying the same things once again.  Kassee - thank you, thank you, thank you - you helped me so much each and every day but especially the year we were without your sister.  Always nearby, always part of the ‘action’, always ready for a hug, a cuddle, to lay beside, to check outside, to ‘snoopervise’ - and to listen.  Coming close to Christmas again Kass and of course that was one of your so special ‘snooper vision’ duties - to carefully watch the tree decorating…sitting on your favourite chair with Maggee watching.. And then when done, off you jumped to inspect all those low hanging ornaments…gently knocking each one with your nose until you found that little stuffed dog and then you would so so gently pick it up and carry it away with you.  No matter how many times that was placed back under the tree, you would find it, and carry it off somewhere…Kassee, those times are so so special now…There is a ‘gnawing’ always at my heart and soul - a feeling that you and Maggee are so close and yet not close enough to touch, to see…a void…an emptiness that will not be filled…no matter how many days, weeks, months, years go by…Please do not let go of mummy’s soul Kassee - I am afraid to lose you and Maggs once again…Such a sweet girl - always ready for life!  - Always calm and always so so happy.  So quiet always Kassee, but always there…Sweet pea - you are so so missed, so so loved.  Listen always for your name, stay close and never ever lose sight of your sister!  You carry my soul Kassee - always have, always will.  

Kassee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Maggee - the ‘big’ sister - soft, gentle and always the “Big Easy’ - stay close to that adventurous Kass - Keep her ‘sharp’ with those tail chases you entice her into, and sleep deeply, soundly and safely ‘bum to bum’.  Fill the days with doggie fun, new friends, and those new adventures that take you to realms behind mummy’s touch or understanding…but always listen for your name, and know your way home always “Tracker Maggs’  You carry my  heart.

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Maggee & Kassee -loving, devoted sisters always.  Two peas in a pod.

CKMP

Reply with quote  #709 
Just the Roo.jpg
Purzel

Reply with quote  #710 
Oh Cody,

What a lovely photo! Such a very sweet face and the very special and beautiful memory of the little stuffed dog hiding in the Christmastree. I had tears in my eyes reading your pecious story but a big smile on my face when I looked into her sweet face. Thank you for sharing this with us - my heart goes out to you.

My good thoughts are with you

[hundi]

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #711 
Oh Cody - what a beautiful photo of your sweet little soul dog Kassee.  She has those melting eyes that are so irresistible, and I know just how much you miss her and Maggee - the sense of loss is still so palpable no matter how much time has passed by.  I still have those "days" and it is coming up to almost 3 years for Jim and I guess it will be like that for always...       I love the way she would gently carry the little stuffed dog off the tree - our babies certainly knew what they wanted and how to get it,  and it is lovely to have such precious memories - although they can be like the "double edged sword" too..         Thank you for posting Kass`s pic,  and wishing you many signs from your 2 gorgeous little peas in a pod.

Sending peace and big hugs,    your friend Jackie xx

Reply with quote  #712 
Sweet Kassee!  Such a beautiful picture of her.  Kassee was on my mind yesterday when I was thinking of Batman.  Hugs …  Betty
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #713 
Hi Cody, Such a beautiful photo of your little snoopervisor Kassee. The love in her eyes is so sincere, what a perfect little best friend to carry that piece of your soul for safekeeping. It’s amazing how they talk to us without ever saying a word. They communicate in the most unique ways, and we understand just what they want...just as they know what we need from them.

The little dog under your tree is such a special story. How we miss those precious times that brought such joy and love to our hearts. Molly’s nose led her right to anything edible under the tree, or sometimes not even so edible. We learned quickly to screen anything that could spark her interest, oh how I miss everything about her. Our girls are always a part of us that will always be close and forever bring comfort to our hearts and souls.

Sending lots of hugs to you, your little Tracker Maggee and Kassee, hoping you find peace and loving signs from your peas that warm you during this difficult time of year.

Love from your friends, Dawn and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #714 

CKMP, I have spent some time reading your earlier posts when I realized you came to this forum when your Maggee died and then some time later your Kassee passed. My heart broke reading your posts. You have endured so much heart ache. It got me thinking how this deep dark empty feeling we get when our babies die runs so, so deep. It feels as if someone just pulled out all your insides and has left you empty inside, hollow. But not completely hollow because the pain is heavy, and feels like 100 lbs on your chest. Why do we put ourselves through this? Then I think of my boys. Their mere presence, companionship, unconditional love, antics, barks, playfulness, their soulful eyes, their happy whines, grunts, licks, their own little individual habits. The love for them runs so deep, down to our bones.  And that’s what makes all the heartache worth it. I would not trade a single day spent with them in order to spare me the pain I am experiencing from their physical absence. These little beings are truly gifts from God. I want to see them, feel them, touch them, talk to them, play with them, and take in their scent again. It kills me that I can’t and my heart has shattered into a million pieces. I miss them so much I can’t even articulate how much I need them in my life, but I know you understand. Being on this forum many people offer their condolences and give so much support. We thank them but at the same time we are so wrapped up in our own grief and suffering that we sometimes forget we are all here because we’ve all experienced the same type of loss. Only when we take the time to read do we really understand the painful path other individuals have had endure and only then can we appreciate so much more the time they take to console us. I admire your strength and the comfort you bring others. The pictures of your heart dog Maggee and of your soul dog Kassee are precious and I can see so much love in their eyes. I am so sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to you.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

Purzel

Reply with quote  #715 
Dear Cody,

Thank you once again for visiting my thread and leaving such a lovely post for me. Your words were with me for quite some days and made me smile - surely giving me the strength to walk thru this difficult time of year. Marlen is right - and I could not say any better than she did. Often the two lovely pics you posted appear in front of my inner eye and give me a smile, yet I know how much they are missed. I wish you peace and comfort in this season.

Hugs

[hundi]

Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #716 
Cody, our friend, what an absolutely gorgeous picture of Kassee, stunning. Those eyes, they just say it all, don't they? They can speak volumes upon volumes of love without uttering a single word, that, is amazing. I have my favorite pictures of China Doll, I often sit for long periods of time looking into her eyes, just as I did when she was on earth. I know when you look into Kassee's eyes you see her very soul, the deepness of the love. How can they teach us so many wonderful things and yet not be able to speak? I think the thing I might miss the most is the way they 'look' at you, it is so different than any other emotional experience we can have. It is so complete, so loving, and it never wavers, never. I sat on the patio yesterday and tried to think of just ONE moment that China was angry with me, or upset, or wanted to pout, lol. I could not. For 10 years, every single moment, she loved me, it never varied. Your little girls are so precious, the pain you feel, as you said, must measure up to the love. I believe the depth of our grief matches the depth of our love, but that is the only way it should be. Thank you for your post on my topic Cody, you are always so thoughtful. These holidays are a rough time, but thank God we have each other to lean on. Blessings to you, and your beautiful girls.

Reply with quote  #717 

Maggee,

It is the day of each month that extra, extra thoughts flood the mind Maggs - How to say what is in the heart, without repetition?  It comes to a certain time when realization settles in for a ‘long ‘winter’s nap’ - and it is this realization that at times leads to desperation and panic…and one is frozen both in mind, body and spirit.  Your paws no longer sound ‘loudly quiet’ across the floors, the ‘pest in the laundry room’ no longer scampers away with the clothes, the special scent of your pads no longer can be smelled, the ‘sighs’ of contentment no longer can be heard, the little ‘woofs’ of doggie dreams no longer break the nighttime sleep…But, you are still here - unheard, unseen, but present…and I choose to believe the ‘tracker’ is still running ahead, still stopping and turning back to look to see if her sister is coming -never too far to be out of sight and always ready to return at the call of your name…

Time means nothing and yet means everything.  A dear friend was told it is “Time to move on, time to let go” - never, never, never Maggee!  There is a difference between ‘moving on and moving with’ - and yes, I choose for me to move on with…thoughts of you and Kass, those times tears fall quickly and heavily, with the memories of adventures shared and hopes you are still near, and mostly that those ‘signs’ are indeed sent from you and Kassee.  Denying what is felt is less than honest and honesty should never be shamed nor shameful.  

Maggee - you are indeed the carrier of my heart [and so you must stay near by with Kass as she indeed carries my soul] - You bring so much joy, so many ‘lessons’ and so much comfort…You became so quickly the Princess pea’ - having to have a soft bed, blanket to lay on and cover yourself with.  Sleep well, dream well and run, play, jump, chase and eat those endless no calorie treats - share the days with Kassee and new friends, and listen well for your name…Come, walk with me and know you are forever and always loved well.  And, Thank you Maggs for the timely dime…

Maggee - so loved, so missed and so adored.

Kassee - little sweet pea - “hang with your sister” - Chase her tail, and ‘kick those toes’ - 

- so loved, so missed and so adored.

Sisters always - the two peas in a pod.

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #718 
Hi Cody, What a beautiful message to your sweet Maggs. Your love for your girls keeps you so deeply connected with them as they carry your heart and soul. There’s no shame in true, unconditional love that continues to grow, and there’s never a need to move on or let go. We grow closer and closer, so close hat some days we can still hear the pitter patter, still smell the scents, still see out of the corner of our eye that perhaps the gloves relocated themselves. So many tell us there’s a time to release what we treasure most, but maybe they just don’t understand that’s the time to make sure we’re never parted.

It sounds like Maggee sent you a little Christmas money, a priceless gift to show you she and Kassee are still right there next to you no matter where you are. Sending you all lots of hugs and warm wishes for many more signs of love.

Your friends, Dawn and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #719 
Hi Cody, such a lovely "letter"to your beautiful Maggs, and how well you describe all the "no longers" - especially the little woofs during doggie sweet dreams....      I was once told it was time to move on, and I remember thinking "Why?...why should I move on if I am quite happy with all my memories".  Indeed, we do move on eventually, but as we do we keep our little fur angels safely tucked away in our hearts, and there they remain just a heartbeat away always...  

May you have lots of special signs from your two little angels in the run up to Christmas - and well done to Maggs for sending you that dime..

Big hugs from Jackie and Jim xx

Reply with quote  #720 
such eloquent words to your sweet Maggs, and another 10th of the month passing by (sorry for being a day late)...your words speak with love to your lil' blessed Maggs....and yes we miss so many of the quirks and traits of our beloved pets. As another month rolls by, even with the holidays coming near, we miss our sweet angels and sometimes it does hurt more with the holidays, becuz we still have a chunk of our heart taken away.

may your Maggs run free, with her sister Kassee, knowing they are always tethered together forever and always know they are near and dear to your heart and soul.

Wishing you a peaceful week with big (((hugs))))

Your friend, 

Cam

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.