Forum

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 49      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
CKMP

Reply with quote  #46 
Maggs - Like everyday and every moment of each day - you are being thought of, loved and missed.  Today is a day that only Maggee could make better - it is a day that all I can do is long for your presence and let the tears fall and feel lost and alone . . . It is one of those 'two step back' days  . . . A few people have asked 'why is it taking you so long to get over her'?  Can you imagine?  Obviously these are the people that don't really matter and will never understand how much I love you [and your sister]  . . .that is 'ok' - as long as you [and your sister] know how much I love You [and Her]!  There is so much to miss about you - just your 'antics' and most of all just hearing that once in while big 'sigh' of contentment from you as you lay beside me and your sister.  Somehow that made the world all right . . . I am afraid to start crying again - and maybe that is the worst feeling of all - the cry that you choke in, keep silent but feel in the throat and in your eyes as they become blurry - when you saw it and felt it you always would be there to comfort and just be near.  I am afraid if I let this out again I won't be able to stop today - I think Maggs somehow I am just 'afraid' of life without you  . . . How does this make sense?  Ramblings . . .   You might have been my special, special needs girl but You were definitely my "emotional support dog"  - [I think all fur companions are emotional support companions realistically!]  I guess I just didn't realize it clearly enough . . . How I see the world, and deal with the world was/is through You and Your sister . . . Within the world we each find a way to make sense of it, live within it, and deal with the people that touch us - from family, to friends, to colleagues, to acquaintances, to strangers . . . You were that sense for me - that purpose - [to care for you and Kass] and You were that 'private', accepting, comforting corner in the world  . . .Oh, I really don't know what I am saying Maggs - I know, you heard this many times - and always had the answer within those deep brown eyes . . . All makes sense with the touch of fur . . .

What can I say - besides the same . . . "I loved you yesterday; I love you still; I have since day one; And I always will"
Just because of You - life was made a whole lot better.

Maggs - much loved, adored and missed.

wendywoo

Reply with quote  #47 
Hugs. You speak so beautifully, and movingly, I feel your loss and understand it. 
The world feels such a different place without them x

Reply with quote  #48 
Maggs - missing you each and every day.  "If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane; I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again." -so adored Maggs. 

Ell99

Reply with quote  #49 
yes i agree - ckmp does speak so beautifully on here. hugs elle x
CKMP

Reply with quote  #50 
Maggs - Thinking of you as always - Wishing and wondering . . . It is just a day I feel I let you down, my sweet Maggs.  Your sister too keeps looking in those old familiar spots and often seems to go through the day like she is waiting . . . Waiting to see you once again.  It seems like so much time without you and yet it seems like only moments ago you raced down the hallway stealing clothes out of the laundry room!
Those oh so endearing mischievous Maggs antics.  You did indeed love life and your sister.  The flowers are not quite so colourful without you, the sky is not quite so blue, the stars are not quite so bright, the sun not quite so warm - days just seem to go by.  Stay close please Maggs - watch over your sister - you are still one of the 'girls'.

'If I dropped a tear in the ocean;
The day that single tear could be found,
Might be the day I stopped missing you;
So we are forever bound.'

Maggs - So loved; so adored; so missed. 

Bailey15

Reply with quote  #51 
HI CKMP,
I just now read your lovely reply to my post. (I also read the other sweet poems and quotes for your beloved Maggs.). It never ceases to amaze me how the people whose hearts are so broken, on this Forum, are always so willing to reach out and help others.
Yes, Bailey was definitely my special little shih tzu from the first moment - as Maggs was to you. It's funny: Bailey never paid a lot of attention to other dogs beyond the quick sniff greeting but then loved to get attention from their guardians or people in general. However, one day my friend and I were walking with Bailey on the waterfront and we were chatting with a woman who had a little female shihtzu/bichon. She was adorable, white with the sweetest face. I think Bailey fell in love with her! I had never seen him take that much interest in another dog. I felt badly for him when we said our good byes and kept walking. He was actually looking back - not like him at all as he loves all the smells there and loved to mark everything. When you mentioned Maggs was shihtzu/bichon it brought back that memory. How I loved our walks on the waterfront - almost as much as Bailey did!
I hope you are doing okay. I know it's so very difficult.
Hugs,
MJ
CK1991

Reply with quote  #52 
My condolences on the loss of your beloved little Maggs. May you find peace and comfort at this most difficult time!
Best Regards,
CK
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #53 
CKMP - sorry for your loss and hope you are starting to feel better.  I wish you comfort and peace ...
God will take care of you - just believe ...

Hugs ...

Betty
CKMP

Reply with quote  #54 
Maggs -
I am just so sorry!
Too many tears to say anything more today.
So loved, so adored and so missed.
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #55 
CKMP - sorry you are feeling sad today.   My thoughts and prayers go out to you ...

Hugs ...
Betty
CKMP

Reply with quote  #56 
Thank you so much Betty for your kindness.
I said goodbye to Maggee on a Thursday and yesterday I got news that made me feel like I lost her all over again.
I just can't say much yet to her but I am so sorry.

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #57 
If you want to email me or pm me about it, I am more than glad to help you in any way I can. 

Betty
Teesabell

Reply with quote  #58 
CKMP,

Sorry you are having a bad day!  Sending good vibes your way!  Praying it gets easier for you!

Reply with quote  #59 
CKMP  Happy Belated birthday to Maggs.  I know how I felt on Winston's birthday.  Lucylu is exactly right.  Thank the lord this forum exists for all of us.  We can express our grief and guilt to others going through  the same horrible thing.  This is the only place i can still grieve.  My kids and friends just don't get it!  They probably think I am over it because I don't say a word about it anymore.

Little do they know how badly I hurt inside.  I can't even speak Winston's name without crying.  A few of my neighbors still don't know about Winston.  When they ask, I have to fight back the tears and try to talk in a normal voice that he has passed.  I grieve by myself, because others just don't understand.  Winston and your Maggs will NEVER ever be forgotten.  Bless us all on this forum   Sue

Reply with quote  #60 
Thank you so much everyone -Terri and Susan.

Susan I am exactly the same as you - I still cannot speak about Maggs without bursting into tears or my voice wavering.  You are so right so many do not understand so we just don't say anything out loud any more.  
And yes, thank goodness this forum is here.  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.