Forum

Author   Comment   Page 9 of 56     «   Prev   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next   »
CKMP

Reply with quote  #121 
Betty, 
Your thoughts and words are absolutely beautiful.  They bring tears to my eyes. . .  
6 months - Thank you so much for remembering Maggs today - and I too wish with all my heart and soul to see our fur ones again.  Moments of peace are good enough - the grief as I have said many times before becomes part of who we are - we carry it with us -

You have touched my heart - thank you so so much.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #122 
Maggs -
Six months . . . can really say no more. . . Your presence still touches the home, your sister and all . . . Each day you are spoken of, spoken to and many times tears will fall as thoughts of your special antics bring smiles.  

"I'm sending a dove to heaven with a parcel on its wings,
be careful when you open it, it is full of beautiful things.
Inside are a million kisses, wrapped up in a million hugs,
to say how much I miss you, and to send you all my love.

I hold you close within my heart and there you will remain,
towalk with me throughout my life . . .
Until I see you again."

Stay close Maggee.

Maggs - so loved, so missed, so adored.
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #123 
Maggee:   Please stay close to your Mom and help her to get through the difficult situation she is going through right now.  She needs to feel your presence and comfort.  She is still missing you so much and not having an easy time of it.  Also, stay close to your sister Kassee - she needs you too.

CKMP

Reply with quote  #124 
Betty,
Thank you so much for your thoughts and support.  

Thank you for remembering my girl - she is such a good girl, she will be sure to be listening intently and trying her best.

Maggs -  so loved, so missed, so adored.
sarab

Reply with quote  #125 
CKMP,
Thinking of you today as I know it is a little more difficult than your usual days....7 months since Maggee passed.  She forever lives inside you though and when you speak of her to others, it awakens her in their minds and for some, she lingers there and attaches to their hearts as well.  She'll always be with you here on earth in spirit and someday you'll be with her again eternally.  My heartfelt thoughts and prayers....I know how difficult this is for you.  Take care.  Sara

CKMP

Reply with quote  #126 
Sara, thank you so so much for your kind words, thoughts and support.  Thank you for remembering my girl today . . .
What a great Teddy picture above - so happy, smiling from ear to ear and those eyes are full of joy and the comfort he is greatly loved.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #127 
Maggs,
What to say that hasn't already been said  . . . Today is the day 7 months ago and it is also the first Thanksgiving, and our first big snowfall.  How you loved to snowplow your nose through the snow and roll around making 'snow dog angels' . . . Thanksgiving . . .and I am so thankful for each and every day with you; for your sweet and gentle nature; your love for life each day; your snuggles; your love for your sister; your strength through all your ailments; the comfort you gave and really most of all, just for having had the opportunity to share life with you.  I have said it before, but say again, the world was a better place when you were in it.  You are spoken of everyday, spoken to everyday and thought of all the time . . . you are such a critical part of the home . . .
Stay close Maggee - stay close to Kassee.  

BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #128 

Thinking of you on the 7 month mark of Maggee going to the Rainbow Bridge.  I know it is still so hard for you, as it is for me.  We aren't doing so well at moving on are we?   I can't believe you have had your first snow already.  Another first without Maggee - I know it hurts.  Always know she is with you always.  She will comfort you when you need it - your "Maggee Angel".  I hope things are some better with your "other" situations.  You have had more than your share of things happening lately.  Just remember to keep the faith - God will be there for you.  Take care of yourself!

Hugs ...
Betty

CKMP

Reply with quote  #129 
We are doing ok Betty - This 'journey' takes its own time - and it may even take a lifetime . . . so be it.  Thank you so much for your support, your strength and your remembering of Maggee.  Our special ones will always be just that, our special ones.  Your "Little Angel" and my "Maggee Angel" - thank you for thinking of her that way.  Thank you for being there.
Hugs right back!
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #130 
Maggee - please be with your Mommy and Daddy and guide them on their trip.  Please comfort your Mommy, as she has a lot going on right now.  She needs you and your comfort.  And be with your sister Kassee and bring her comfort and security while her Mommy is away - she needs to feel your presence. 
Mrs_Holm

Reply with quote  #131 
OH CKMP
I missed this message on the forum. I was having many bad days and decided to leave the forum for a bit. I'm so sorry that I was not here to share in your grief and having that "bad day." I have thought of you often and find so much peace and encouragement from you. I hope you know what a blessing you are.
Your letter to Maggs was so moving - she was so loved!

Best

Mrs. Holm
CKMP

Reply with quote  #132 
Maggs

You are so so missed - each day without you is a little bit hazarded, not easier. We will be home soon from our sad trip but I know you have been close by often. So so loved you are sweet Maggee and so so special.

To everyone who has left messages, thank you so much. You are not forgotten and I will be back soon. I have thought of the special ones so often, and the special human companions too!
sarab

Reply with quote  #133 
Another month .... my thoughts and heart are with you as you navigate all the personal sadnesses in your life.  Life has such unwanted turns and I hope yours improves before too long.  Take care of yourself and know there are people who do care for you and what you are going through.
camunki

Reply with quote  #134 
glad to see you back CKMP....and sending warm thoughts about your Sweet Maggs who loves you to the moon and back and is still with you!  Warm hugs your way!

Cam

CKMP

Reply with quote  #135 
Thank you so so much Sara and Camunki!
Your words, and thoughts mean so much - it has been a difficult month.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.