Forum

Author   Comment   Page 8 of 56     «   Prev   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next   »
CKMP

Reply with quote  #106 
Thank you so much Frostymommy!  Your kind words and thoughts mean a lot - I am so glad you had a moment to be with Frosty in a place he loved.  And if I know my girl Maggs - she will make sure no one goes without treats!
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #107 
Just to let you know that you are in my thoughts.  It's almost 5 months since Maggee left for Rainbow Bridge and I know you are still missing her so, so much.  And Kassee is missing her sister - I think she is still looking for her.  And who knows - maybe she is seeing her running up the hill to do her "business"!  I feel sure she is seeing her around.  Just keep an open mind and I'm sure you will feel her around you too.  You are at 5 months and I'm almost at 6.  Doesn't seem real does it?  I know Little is gone but my heart just doesn't want to accept it and I think you feel the same way about Maggee.  Take care and I'm hoping you can find some peace of mind!

Hugs ...
Betty
Ell99

Reply with quote  #108 
hi cody and everyone else on this thread. it still breaks my heart reading everyones posts. its 3months now since my little beautiful mate left me and its stil not the same and probably never will be. i cannot change it so just keep taking day at a time. thinking of you all. elle .
CKMP

Reply with quote  #109 
Maggs,

Tomorrow marks the day - and it will be already five months.  A small amount of time when put in perspective of the almost 11 years with you. . .and yet seemingly already an eternity.
I am so grateful for you - you taught me much.  Your strength, your loyalty and your 'soft' gentle ways - And, your joy of life - each day filled with 'doggie happiness' - treats, naps, bird watching, squirrel snoopervising, sister playing, dinner, 'bum rubs', laundry stealing, glove tossing, belly rubs, walks, sniffing and snuffing, cuddles, the little Maggee nips and sighs of contentment.  Never a protest when med taking - nothing to show externally just how unwell you were on the inside.  You are seen within your sister, and within the butterflies and dragonflies that play endlessly now around the front porch.   You are spoken to and of each and every day; there is still always a treat for your sister and then one for you; you are always taken on the walks and you are thought of every hour of everyday. . . Thank you for all those little things you do that shows your spirit/soul is with us still.  Your body healed, that so Maggee little hop and head toss and the graceful lope off to some mischief or that big drink! Four paws up to You Maggee!

The world was a better place with you in it Maggee.
Maggs - so loved, so missed, so adored.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
So many truly kind notes here from so many kind people - thank you so much for letting me share my girl Maggs with all.  
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #110 
Thinking of you today Cody - 5 months - it's a hard day for you.  I know you have other things going on this week as well and I hope everything turned out ok.  Just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.  I know you are missing sweet Maggee, especially today.  The day our baby leaves for Rainbow Bridge is a hard one - all the memories come sweeping back in.  I'm hoping you see butterflies and dragonflies today and know that Maggee is with you especially today.  Just remember - she is waiting for you and I bet Maggee and Little have become friends, just as you and I have!  Take care ...

Hugs ...
Betty
CKMP

Reply with quote  #111 
"It is such a secret place, the land of tears."

Just like always, just missing you . . . But, that is ok . . . It comes 'with the territory'.
And you deserve nothing less, and so much more for what you have given me and taught me.

Maggs - so loved, so missed and so adored.
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #112 
Yes, I guess it is a secret place isn't it?  No one really understands our grief and we have to shed our tears secretly so others don't think we are a little bit crazy.  And you are so right - our babies deserve nothing less than the best of our hearts and all of our tears.  They deserve all that we can give them because they gave so much love and comfort to us. 

Hugs ...
Betty
CKMP

Reply with quote  #113 
Maggs,

Missing you an extra bit today, don't know why especially . . .  Thinking of you always and ever -
pawprints embedded in the heart , tears that would fill oceans and bittersweet memories of special moments where you were just you . .  .Just one of those days . . .

Maggs- so loved, so missed, and so adored.
sarab

Reply with quote  #114 
I'm having one of those days too and am sensing Teddy closer.  I think looking at photos of him and seeing the love in his eyes just causes me to hurt more.   I read an article today about how to know your dog loves you.  He checked all the blocks.  I'm not surprised.  Reading it made me miss him more.  I'm there with you - I totally understand.
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #115 
So sorry you are down today!  Sometimes it doesn't take much to spark a memory or start those tears flowing.  Give Kassee an extra long hug and a special treat today.  And look for the butterflies!

Hugs ...
Betty
camunki

Reply with quote  #116 
oooh how I know about the land of tears........the secret place..............I am still crying going on close to 9 months, but i tell myself not to put a timetable on the tears, who cares if i cry 9 months or 1 year or 3 years.......I keep telling myself the tears will stop flowing when i am ready, i am just not ready now...........

your 5 months for Maggee, seems like time just flies by, wish we could hold that clock still for hours on end and live in the moment. I am glad you are keeping this thread with Maggee going, as she knows you love her, and just posting words to her I am sure helps....

Cam

CKMP

Reply with quote  #117 
Thanks so much Cam for your support.  It means a lot.

I have been wondering how you and 'your pack' have been doing?  

You are so right, there is no timetable for this - it will be what it will be . . . and so be it!  Tears are often shed I think in place of words we can not speak or know . . . Munki and Daisy like Maggee - so loved and so missed  - All know this - They hear the words, see the tears and nudge the heart each day reminding us they are not far. .  .
camunki

Reply with quote  #118 
Hi CKMP, thanks for asking my pack Rosalyn (the new adoptee) and Jemma are getting along wonderful, just like sisters.....Jemma is a senior though, just turned 11 y/o the past few months but they love eachother like sisters. Having Rosalyn is a true blessing keeps my heart expanded with all the love i am giving her and for saving her......i will still always feel that "hole" in my heart with Munki and Daizy, I miss them both so much and it shows thru my grieivng. Yet, each day i still try to think of one good thought, a happy thought and someday balance will come into play when the tears will stop and I will only be thinking of the fond precious memories of my girls.

Wishing you comfort and support with the recent 5 months since your Maggee transistioned to her new healthy, happy home......still with you, still loving you...til you meet again.

Cam

Ell99

Reply with quote  #119 
Hi Cody thinking of you. 5 months and I'm sure it hurts just as much. You have been a great support to me. I've been 4 months with kitty. Bigs huggs to all of you. My heart and hone is not the sane but I guess that's what hapoens when you love them so much.
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #120 
Cody:
Today is 6 months since Maggee left for the Rainbow Bridge.  I know your heart is still aching for her.  Here are a few words I found that I thought might help you today.

There are no shortcuts through grief,
only a path, along which our Lord himself has walked
and will walk with us with his gentle strength.

Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.

Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Faith is to believe what you do not see.
The reward for this faith is to see what you believe.

I know with all my heart that Maggee and Little and Batman are waiting for us at the beautiful Rainbow Bridge.  My thoughts and prayers are with you today.  I hope you are able to gather some peace along this endless road of grief that we are traveling on. 

As you always say to Maggs:

To Maggs - so loved, so missed, so adored.

Big Hugs ...
Betty

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.