Forum

Author   Comment   Page 7 of 56     «   Prev   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next   »
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #91 
So sorry you are having those bad moments.  I am thinking about you and knowing exactly what you are feeling as it is the same for me.  When I look at the other kitties I wish it was Little and Batman still here.  I know that's not fair but they are the ones I want.  I will never get over losing Little and it's always going to be a hurt that will never go away.  As you will never forget or stop looking for Maggee, I hope there will be some signs she will leave you.  It always hurt to see "their spots" doesn't it?  For some reason, some days are just harder than others and the other stresses in life don't help.  Rest assured and never doubt - Maggee is closer than you might think.  Take care Cody!

Hugs...
Betty
CKMP

Reply with quote  #92 
Thank you so much Maggee!

Maggs - so loved, so missed, so adored.
silvermini3

Reply with quote  #93 
I hope one day and only when you're ready for it, to see a picture of your Maggs....
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #94 
My thoughts and hugs go out to you and Maggee today.  (and Kassee too!)

Hugs ...
Betty
Sammi_Jo

Reply with quote  #95 
I have many signs that my sammi is still with me, including times I can "feel" her around me. I think if you pay attention, you can see your Maggs with you throughout the day. I hope you are doing well and healing to some degree. 

Reply with quote  #96 
Maggs,
Some days are more difficult than others and all are not the same as when you were with your sister and us.
Thank you for the lessons taught, the time spent together and the opportunity to fill a part of life with a beautiful soul.

Maggs - so loved, so missed, so adored.
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #97 
You are so right - some days are still so much harder to get through and then on other days we just kinda coast through.  Maggee knows you loved her and did "right by her".  She is right there with you and always will be.  Take care - and I wish you peace ...

Hugs...
Betty
camunki

Reply with quote  #98 
Awww CKMP, i know how some days are more difficult than others, the past few have been tears galore for me, I just don't know why. I know the connection we have with our pets, shows when they "cross that bridge".......tears still flow for me, and that is ok.....and Maggs truly knows how much you love her.....now and til the day that you meet again.

Cam

CKMP

Reply with quote  #99 
Thank you so much Cam for checking in here and for your kind words and support.  Some days are tougher - and as you say, who knows why?  I am with you now, tears can flow as long and as hard as they want . . . each tear is a symbol of the love for our special ones.  I know your connection with Munki and Daizy is still strong and each day they know they are loved deeply and missed even more.   It is a special bond I think when our fur ones need us too - for health reasons - I think if it is long term it develops something additional to that bond - I guess maybe a 'co-dependency' that blossoms on the pure emotions of love, care and respect. . . Anyway, thank you so much - I am hoping you are finding some moments of calm and peace tucked away within those precious memories that become so extra-special.  By the way, have you had any luck with contacting a pet communicator?
camunki

Reply with quote  #100 
Hi CKMP, yes some days tougher than others....yes our connection with our pets is huge, I have such a deep connection with Munki and Daizy....that it seems like it is taking longer to feel ok...hope that makes sense. I do cry each day, but I also promise myself to think of one new happy thought each day, and i smile from ear to ear, i guess this helps me on this path that i am on. I know alot about "co dependency".....and yes the pure emotions of love. I feel ok each day, go to work, take care of myself, take care of my other two dogs with daily walks, some "me" time....its just that lil' space of time each day I set aside for my Pets in heaven, where i talk with them, journal to them, and let them know how much i love them.....I am still waiting on the Pet Connection, i want to be fully ready, I sometimes feel like i will be an emotional basketcase for whatever I may be hearing back....I do know that in either August or September (i hope) that i can be ready for a reading. I am still debating on 2 Pet medium/psychics and am taking my time to hopefully choose a good one. Thanks so much for checking in..........and I am glad your thread is going long and strong for your Maggs...keeping her memory alive.

Cam

CKMP

Reply with quote  #101 
Cam, It makes great sense to me . . . I too feel the same.  Those we speak of, speak to, celebrate, cherish memories of,  and share with others will always be with us . . . Never gone.

I found this sentiment a while ago and somehow now it seems to be so appropriate and a bit comforting at moments -
"My grief journey has no one destination,
I will not 'get over it'.
The understanding that I don't have to be done is liberating.
I will mourn this death for the rest of my life."

camunki

Reply with quote  #102 
Yes, CKMP Maggs will be in your heart forever and on your mind for your lifetime. I like the lil' sentiment you wrote.... And today I went for my walk, and I kept saying to myself to "not cry" think of only fond memories...........yet, when i walked the tears natually fell, yes, i am going on over 8 months, i shed soft tears and it is all cuz i miss my Munki and Daizy too, cannot believe that last year 2 of my precious pets were taken. I do know i cried for 8 months and 3 weeks when Daizy crossed, and here i am heading for 8 months with Munki.....I dont' want to put a time limit on my feelings...if the tears fall, they fall and that is ok........What I do want to do, which i have is Everyday, think of one good memory, one new memory one fond memory..........and yes, someday the tears will stop and I will be filled with so many precious memories and smile on my face for knowing the love i had for my pets and the love they gave back to me. Yes, i am rambling now........don't want to highjack Maggs thread...

May your sweet Maggs always be with you, your little Angel high and above loving you to the moon and back!!

Cam

CKMP

Reply with quote  #103 
Missing you Maggs . . .

- so loved, so adored, so missed.
---------------------------------------------------
Wondering how you are doing Cam? There is no time limit . . .and like Maggs would have welcomed all into her house with "open paws" never feel you are 'hijacking Maggs' thread . . . She was always excited to see people, get that first hello and pet, maybe a treat and then off to worry about her own business . . . Loyal but a super duper greeter.
Thank you so much for your wonderful sentiment and kind words - and for you too - May your true blue Munki and Daizy walk never far from you, 'dogging' each footstep . . . And may you feel their presence through the tears and troubles of grief. Their love for you lights up the night sky with reminding stars that they are watching over you always.
camunki

Reply with quote  #104 
Hi Maggs, now i want to come in and say hi!!! and the open welcome with open paws!!!

Thanks CKMP for your kindest of words.....and I am actually feeling better, getting stronger, still crying each day, but more "soft tears"....and I do take Munki and Daizy with me every day when i go for my walk with my other 2 dogs....I speak to them, tell them i love them, and end the conversation with a beautiful new memory of each of them, and then the smile brightens my face. Thanks again CKMP for you kind words, it means alot :)

Cam

frostymommy

Reply with quote  #105 
Hugs sweetie! Thinking of you today! I came to Peace Valley lake this afternoon. ....scattered Frosty dust around many trees .... the view is beautiful and he loved walking here. Your beloved and Frosty are now playing together in heaven!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.