SSampson
My sweet little Pomeranian Cross was mauled to death this morning by the neighbours 2 Huskys.

They dug a huge hole under the fence last night and she has always been so curious and she crawled through the hole into their yard and they mauled her.  We are all so devastated, in shock and so sad.  

My son looked over the fence and saw her lifeless little body. I banged on their door and they ran into their back yard.  When i picked her up she was lifeless. I am sooo sad beyond words.

Quote 0 0
PipersMother
Oh SSampson, I am so very sorry for your loss.  Your sweet baby did not deserve to die like that.  What a tragic situation. I hope that time an prayers help you cope with this terrible loss.  My sympathies to you and your family and blessings to your sweet dog. 

Quote 0 0
mistlechu
Oh, I’m so sorry. To lose your beloved pet due to violence is incredibly gut wrenching. I’m sorry you and your family had to deal with such a tragic loss. You have my sympathies.

Your precious pooch and your family are in my thoughts. 💕
Quote 0 0
RudyAndDubs
I am so incredibly sorry you have to experience such a devestanting and violent loss. There are no words for a situation like this, all I can say is please, if it comforts you, continue to express your thoughts here. We can all understand your devastation. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Quote 0 0