lindydawn
I finally wrote my post for Facebook that i wanted to share with my friends and family.  It was so hard and the tears streamed down my face the whole time. I figured i could also share it on here since this forum and people on it have helped me through it. So here it is 

My life will never be the same . I have lost a huge piece of my heart that will never be whole again. I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. A month and a half ago we got the devastating news that my baby girl Kia had stage 3 Hemangiosarcoma cancer which is one of the worst ones and had around a month to live. My world came crashing down and broke into a million pieces. We took her home and were grateful that we got to spend her remaining days together. For the last month and a half Kia was smoothered with extra love , kisses , treats and cuddles. She was in really high spirits almost the whole time and was living what was left of her best life. Unfortunately that came to an end and we had to make the hardest decision of our lives. We had to do what was best for her so she wouldn't have to suffer. The grief of losing my Kia bean is honestly the worst pain ive ever felt in my life. She was my best friend and by my side for 14 years thats almost half of my life. I always dreaded when this day would come and that it would kill me .
Kia had an amazing 14 years of life and I know that I gave her the best life possible. I got her and her brother Coco when they were just little puppies. Kia was the only girl of the litter and I instantly knew I wanted to bring her home with me. I was only 18 at the time . Kia and Coco went through so much with me. They were there for me through all the tears and heartbreaks. Always licking my tears away and giving me the cuddles I needed. They moved with me to Ontario and back and survived through all the tough situations we had to overcome that came along with that. When I moved back home I brought Kia and Coco to live with my parents and Max and Molly. They all became best buds and enjoyed living there.
They also moved with me to my very 1st house and adjusted very quickly. After moving out my parents would babysit their fur grand babies and loved spending time with them. Kia loved her grandma and grandpa very much.
Anyone who knows me knows that my dogs are my life and are my children. They have been with me through it all.
I knew that the person I would eventually marry would have to love my dogs as much as I do. I found that person. When Jordan came into the picture she was hesitant at first but she grew to love him. She loved her dad so much and he loved her just as much. I am very grateful for that. Kia was the sweetest girl. She always put a smile on my face no matter what. She never judged me she always just loved me for who i was flaws and all. She loved playing with her brother and going for walks. She loved sitting outside in the sun even though she always got hot too quick. Kia loved carrots so much and I loved watching her chomp away. She would whine everytime we cooked steaks before they were even on the grill and wouldn't stop till she got her portion. Every morning as soon as I would get up for work she would always steal my pillows and just look so fricken cute while doing it. I have so many amazing memories with my Kia bean that I will treasure forever. I love her so much and I fricking miss her every second. I miss coming home to her face everyday. I miss our morning cuddle sessions. I miss her soft gentle kisses. I miss going to bed with her cuddled by my feet. I miss rubbing and kissing her belly. I miss everything about her I just want to hold her again in my arms and never let her go. I know she is running around somewhere with Max and Molly and I pray that we will reunite when my time comes.
I am broken and I will be for a long time. We all miss her so much and our lives will be forever changed. Mommy loves you baby girl
Kias mommy 
Quote 0 0