ahartofilis Show full post »
MattiesMom10

Hello Andrea, and Coco

Hope all was well with your day today Andrea :) I plan on calling you again tomorrow, I will call around the same time. Coco I know you and Mattie had a fun filled day today at the Bridge as well. It got super cold today I was telling Mattie how cold it is here and I can bet Coco you would be prancing down the street pulling your momma with your nose in the air just sniffing away. Your so special Coco to your momma and I. I know it is crazy Coco but I feel as if I have met you. I am just blessed that you and Mattie wagged those tails and brought your momma to me so we could have each other to talk to. Well sweet Coco you go get some rest  with Mattie for I bet it is super exciting at the Rainbow Bridge on new year's eve. Just wanted you to know I have you and momma in my thoughts and prayers. Good night sweet Coco.

Woofs and Wags to you Coco, and Mattie Girl you girls get your rest so your ready for your fun filled day with all your friends tomorrow.

Super big hugs to you and Momma Coco
Love you Coco girl, and you too Andrea

Susan Turner
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Hello Susan, Yes, you're right, but Coco would have been pulling me down the street to try to warm up in the cold weather that we are having as well! I hope that our girls are staying warm and cozy together tonight. My life around here was a 3 ring circus for the early part of the day. Also got Coco's ashes back which had me crying a lot of the day. But I am happy that she is here with me now. I talked a lot about Mattie and Coco today. There is just no denying that they have some sort of spiritual connection. Hopefully we will talk tomorrow and catch up.  For now I will say goodnight to our sweet girls Coco and Mattie, lots of hugs and kisses to all...  Andrea.
Quote 0 0
MurphysMom_0831
[image]

Darling Coco,

Have a wonderful New Year 2015
with all your new friends at
the Rainbow Bridge!

Sending many hugs and snuggles to you,
Murphy and your Momma too. We miss
all of you so much!

Love and kisses,
Murphy's Mom, Spencer and Grady Girl

"Sometimes there is a dog who is so special, he is able to wrap himself so completely around your heart it is impossible to tell where you begin and he ends."  For My Beloved Murphy, 08/31/2004 - 06/18/2014

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MURPH121/Resident.htm

http://s327.photobucket.com/user/kathrynbrown1626/library/?sort=6&page=1
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
My sweet girl Coco, You have so many good friends at the bridge these days. I know that Mattie is getting you into the water to swim more and Murphy must be flirting with you like crazy!!  I was a little bit lost without you this morning darling girl. It hit me pretty hard again that you are not here especially on the first day of the New Year. I got pretty down about it so I got you're blanket, pillow, collar, harness, pictures and just snuggled with them in bed for a while. I prayed a lot Coco to our dear father for some peace about you!!  I just want to know that you are alright.
I got you're ashes back on Tuesday. I cried a river and held them close to me for a while. But somehow it gives me a lot of comfort to have you at home where you belong, it helps! Yesterday I was able to move with the day but today I feel uneasy again missing you very, very much. I went a hunt in the house and found some more pictures of you. I was so happy to find them!! You were so beautiful and healthy looking, I am going to figure out a way to scan these pictures so that I can get them on the forum for you're friends momma's to see. I love and miss you more then words can tell you my sweet girl, You run along with you're friends, Mattie, Murphy, and be extra careful around the little ones, Dali, L.M. Because I'm sure that they want to play too and you have a way of getting too excited and forget how strong you can be!!  Love, Hugs, Pets and Kisses, You're Mom.
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Hello sweets! It sure is getting into the Winter here Coco. Remember when I would bundle up and we would be out there for at least and hour everyday! You wouldn't even let me put a doggy coat on you and you're chocolate brown fur would glisten and shine in contrast to all the white snow around. The last couple of years we slowed it down a bit didn't we. I used to talk to you and say that we have become like 2 little old ladies walking down the street together. We had 10 wonderful years together Coco. You were a true blessing to my life and I know that you made me a better person! Now I am left to learn how to be a better person through the pain of you're loss. This is hard stuff to deal with sweetheart. Yet having you in my life was worth it!!!! I must get going to work now darling girl, remember, I Love, Love, Love you so very much!! Play nice with all of you're friends at the bridge!! hugs, pets, kisses, Mom.
Quote 0 0
MattiesMom10
Hello Andrea, and Coco,
Thank you for checking in on Brianna and I. Hopefully she is on her way to feeling better. I am so tired, I think I have had about 5-6 hours of sleep in the last 3 days. Your not kidding mother nature turned down the temps on us too. Today we are under a winter advisory freezing rain in the am turning over to rain then back to snow, I guess winter had to show up some time. I sure hope your doing well Andrea. How is your Brianna feeling? I know she was under the weather last time we talked? I will be calling you on Wednesday, I would call sooner but, I work the next 4 days and start time is 12:30 so Wednesday is my next day off. I look so forward to our talks. I just know Coco and Mattie are having a blast with all there friends. I can just see Coco, Mattie, Murphy and LM and all there other friends doing what they love to do. Yep Mattie is probably begging Coco to swim with her lol. Mattie you go easy on Coco she is not a water nut like you. You girls enjoy your day, and Andrea hopefully your weekend is going well. I am looking forward to Wednesday.

Super big hugs to you Andrea

Woofs and Wags to Coco, Mattie, Murphy, LM and all the other fur angles have a wonderful day sweeties

Forever a paw print on my heart
Susan Turner
Quote 0 0
MattiesMom10
Hello Andrea and sweet Coco,
I just told Mattie, I needed to say goodnight to her and Coco so I could see if you had posted some more of Coco's pictures, you must still be working on them. Don't feel bad I click on the wrong picture of Brianna and Mattie and it came up twice, now I can't figure out how to get them off :( I am glad your Brianna is feeling a bit better, my Brianna is slowly returning to her self. She has not had a fever at all today, and only vomited 2 times today so I guess it is going to be a slow recovery, just glad our girl can send them wags of strength to help them get over these colds. So glad you made it to staples today( but not in a snow storm) but I am laughing cause that is something I would do. I am excited to see the pictures. I am going to try to hop back on here again in a bit Brianna just woke up again. Maybe I will get some rest and maybe I will not boo hiss I am so tired. I can't wait till Wednesday till we talk again. I told my husband I found a great therapist lol. Andrea your one in a million, no wonder Coco is such a amazing girl, she has a amazing momma. Thank you my dear friend for always check on me and Brianna. Coco thank you for sending those wags of strength along with Mattie, you girls sure are special princess's. Coco you and Mattie go get your rest you will need it for your fun filled day tomorrow, and hopefully Coco I will see more pictures of you in the morning. Andrea keeping Brianna in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery :) 

Super big hugs to you Andrea and Brianna

Woofs and Wags to you Coco, Mattie, and all your other friends get your rest angles
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Forever a paw print on my heart

Susan Turner
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Hello my sweets! I tried very hard today Coco to get the pictures up of you. What can I say, you know how I'm not the best at figuring these things out. I did get out in a snow storm yesterday to get the pics photocopied and sent to my e-mail. I did it for you sweet girl! I must really be feeling the winter blues now Coco. And to top it off I miss you like crazy!!
I am so happy that you and Mattie sent so many wags of strength to our Brianna's. I just hope that Matties momma can get some much needed rest now.
Its getting pretty late my dear girl. I am sorry that I have been so sad about you Coco. I pray for peace about you, I pray that you are alright. I just need to know Coco. Perhaps things are just too intense for me right now and I cannot feel or see signs from you. Today was 4 weeks without you. Its just not fair that you had to leave me the way that you did. I didn't want to see you suffer in pain. I want to remember you looking and feeling healthy. That was how you were most of you're life, thank the good lord for that. The last week of you're life you stopped taking the painkillers. You would spit them out of anything. I really felt that you were letting me know that you didn't want to live that way. I tried to respect that Coco. Its just really hard for me now, boy am I on a trip tonight. Anyway, mommas going to go for now sweetheart, I love you so much and you gave me so much Coco! You will forever be one of the best things that ever happened to me, really, go rest now with Mattie and remember to give her the blankets because you don't really like to sleep under anything. Love you with all of my heart, Mom
Quote 0 0