CJC Show full post »
Katel
Fergie's Mommy,
I am thinking of you right now and sending prayers of  peace to you.
The pain of loss is devastating.    We all understand here and I quail at the thought of
having to say goodbye to my little Danny soon.  I am supported by the compassionate people
on the board.  Grief is the loneliest of all journeys.  I pray for healing to come to you and all of us suffering here.

Kate 
Quote 0 0
CJC
My vet's office called yesterday and said they had my sweet girl's remains. I begin to cry all over again and my wonderful husband went to handle everything. He brought her home to me and all the pain is back.

I have cried all last night and all today. Seeing her little box brings it so very clear that my baby girl is gone from me forever.

I again ask God to please help me get through this pain. It is just so unbearable.

Fergie my sweet baby, your mommy misses you so much.

Fergie's Mommy
Quote 0 0
CJC
Fergie, my sweet baby.

It has been seven weeks since you left me and my heart still aches for you. I miss you so much.

I love you my baby girl and every night I say a prayer that you are safe and warm and being held in God's sweet hands.

Miss you so much thst my heart just aches.

Fergie's Mommy

Quote 0 0
CJC
Three months as of today and the hurt is still there. I think of my sweet girl everyday and still miss her so much. I did seek out some private help ( God bless this wonderful person that has helped me through this worst time.) She gave me projects to do to keep me busy and always made sure that these projects were connected to my sweet baby in some way. I am at this time cross stitching a picture of my Fergie. With every stitch I feel close to my baby and feel more at peace. Again thank you to this wonderful lady, I do believe you were sent to me by God and my Fergie.

I know now that my sweet baby had a wonderful life and was loved so much while she was with me. I know that she will run to me when we meet again.

My prayers and thoughts go out to all that are in this pain. I don't think this pain will ever go away, because we loved our babies with all of our hearts, but I do believe that God in his wisdom will make it bearable.

Love to all and God bless.

Fergie's Mommy

To my dear Fergie:
Your mommy will love you forever and never forget you. Thank you for all the wonderful years of love you gave to me.

Quote 0 0