Belladonna1025
My beautiful baby has been gone for 24 hours. I am at such a loss. I've had Emma for 17 years. She was my only companion. I've never felt pain like this before. It's so excruciating. I don't know how to move forward. Emma, I miss you so much. You were the best daughter I could of ever asked for. Everyday was a blessing to have you. I will miss you sleeping on my head and the sweet sound of your snoring. I love you so much. Until we meet again you will always live in my heart.
Emmaline Ashley 12-17-1998 / 10-01-2015
Quote 0 0
JanV
Emma is absolutely beautiful. I offer you my deepest sympathy for your loss.

There is so much heartbreak here but the compassion from others going through the same emotions is comforting. I don't know what words to offer to help you move forward as I am having difficulty finding meaning myself, but I know somewhere along this lonely road we will be able to think of our babies and smile about the joy they brought to our lives.

Hang on.

Jan
Mati's Mama Forever
Quote 0 0
treecee53
Im so sorry for the loss of your precious emma. i lost my beloved cat rita a week ago today. the pain is excruciating and its hard to get through every day. by coming to this site you have taken the first step on this terrible journey. no one here judges you and its like a family. Emma knows you love her and she loves you.she will live in your heart for eternity until you meet again. my rita has been giving me some signs in the last week that she is still very much with me. that has given me some comfort.
Know that someday you will be with emma again at the rainbow bridge and know that she is watching over you
Patrice
Quote 0 0
Belladonna1025
Thank you. It means a lot to hear from other people. I too am sorry for your losses.
Quote 0 0
Belladonna1025
JanV wrote:
Emma is absolutely beautiful. I offer you my deepest sympathy for your loss.

There is so much heartbreak here but the compassion from others going through the same emotions is comforting. I don't know what words to offer to help you move forward as I am having difficulty finding meaning myself, but I know somewhere along this lonely road we will be able to think of our babies and smile about the joy they brought to our lives.

Hang on.

Jan
Quote 0 0
MonaGirl
Hugs, i lost my little cat Mona Lisa almost six weeks ago. She's with God at Rainbow Bridge.
Quote 0 0
Fishnmusicn
What a beautiful cat, so sorry for your loss. 6 weeks later after losing Molly, my tiger cat - I am empty inside and miss her so much. They each bring something special and unique that is all them that we will always cherish and love. Hugs to you...

Chuck

Quote 0 0
Sasha_RIP
I'm so sorry for your loss. Emma was beautiful. The grief that we go thru over the loss of our pets is overwhelming. It's hard to believe that an animal can have such a significant impact on our lives. I have loved and lost pets too, the most recent my Sasha dog. She was my best friend and I miss her terribly. It's comforting to know that there are others who share this love for animals and who are grieving as deeply as we are.
Sasha's Mom
Quote 0 0