ElsasMommy
My tortie died on May 26 2000 and my friend gave me my Elsa Rose 2 weeks later she was about 7 1/2 or 8 weeks old and she was an orange tabby manx kitty with just a bunny rabbit tail. First thing she did was hide behind the sofa, my nephew was spending the night that night so I waited till he went to bed before I fetched out from behind the sofa..I fully expected her to run right back in but I sat on the sofa and that sweet wee baby fell asleep on my chest..that was it, she had me wrapped around her paw..and grew into a beautful cat.. and it became clear to she was my true soul cat.. she was with when 9/11 happened I was a teacher assistant for over 31 years and we had a bring you pet to school once and I took her..she properly went into the closet in the cloak room..the other Teacher assistant said..Elsa are coming out? She let out a loud MEOW that sound so much like a firm NO that the other TA said aw no than? and once on another Chritmas I had bought her a cushion cat bed..and I did my best to wrap it up (all the while Elsa was watching me) well I put it under my small tree and went to bed..in the morning I heard paper crackly and Elsa had made a slit in the wrapping paper, just large enough to get inside on the cushion bed under neath the tree...I said well Merry Christmas...and another time..Elsa use to love this toy mice and I hadn't seen them for a while and so I casually said out loud Elsa, I'll get you some more mice tomorrow and went out of the room for a few moments..I came back in and she was sitting there with 2 or 3 toy mice in front of her with a look on her face that clearly said..but Mom, I know exactly where my mice are...I said you are freaking me out..Elsa gave kisses by touching mouth with her's when she was asked to and sleep in my I mean her bed every night with me..she had the loudest purr in the world so much I recorded her purr and used as her Vet's ringtone on my phone..I lost my apartment and almost lost her but I got her back...my Sweet furdaughter Elsa Rose past away last week on December 9 2014 and I feel I have lost my daughter and best friend..I want just 1 more day And I am just utterly heartbroken!
I WISH I HAD JUST 1 MORE DAY
Quote 0 0
Jimbo106
I'm so sorry about Elsa. I know about losing a heart kitty, when Jamie left it felt like my heart would never mend.

I like the story about her mice, Jamie had a pom-pom ball she would always bring me, we played fetch for so many hours. I'd also like another day, but it would never be enough time. :(

Kind thoughts to you and Elsa.

Jim
Quote 0 0
ElsasMommy
Thank you Jim, your Jamie sounds adorable, I can tell how much you loved her..I feel so lost without my Elsa and I still without thinking will starting to talk to her or call her...this is going take some time for me..went to the Human Society yesterday just to hug a kitty
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Hello Elsa'smommy, I am so sorry about the loss of youre soul kitty, Elsa, It sounds like you had a very special bond with her!! I lost my sweet labmix dog named Coco 12 days ago and I can relate to youre pain and heartbreak!! Like what you had with Elsa, I also shared a very special bond with Coco. She was there for me for 10 yrs. Most of those years were healthy ones until she developed a limp and was diagnosed with terminal bone cancer. I had 3 weeks with her after that and gave her as much love and comfort as I could. I am sure youre Elsa knows how much you loved and cared for her. I also have 2 Siamese cats right now that I adopted a couple of yrs. ago. They have been a great source of comfort these days. In the days before Coco left me I just kept on telling her how much I loved her, and I tell her this now as well wherever she may me ,every day!! It helps me!! Please accept my condolences for youre lovely Elsa. She seemed like a very unique and special cat!! Sincerely Andrea,  Cocos Mom.
Quote 0 0
ElsasMommy
Oh Andrea I am so sorry Coco sounds so sweet, for most of her years Elsa was really healthy and it was great about in September she was diagnosed with a hyper thyriod for which she was under medication for but late October early November she was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor inside her mouth, on her upper right gum, for which she did have a tooth removed for...at first Elsa would still eat and drink..but then she stopped eating and I would puree her food for her..but she still drank water...then she stopped drinking I tried forcing her but she wouldn't have it...she grew weaker and weaker, so then my plan was to keep her as comfortable as possible, hold and sing to her and tell her I loved her...the last night of her life I found her where I left her on the sofa on her blanket...she looked up at me and meowed I sat down picked her up and held her in my lap she took 2 or 3 last breaths and crossed over in my arms..at home with me...last night I got her ashes back and I placed her urn in her special wee nook on her cushion kitty bed with her toy mice surrouning it hugs
Quote 0 0