Vicky101
I said goodbye to my sweet baby girl yesterday and it still hurts so much.she was suffering so I know putting her to sleep was the best thing for her. I am now trying to picture her in rainbow bridge playing and happy
Quote 0 0
Sulasmom
Vicky, I am so sorry for your loss. I know the pain you are feeling. I said goodbye to my baby girl on Tuesday and I am lost...
Quote 0 0
Vicky101
Thank you sulasmom. Cancer took my baby girl at the age of 12. What happened to your baby girl?
Quote 0 0
Sulasmom
She suffered either an aneurysm or a ruptured brain tumor. She went into a seizure and she never came out of it. We ended up euthanizing her. She was only 2 and a half and never had a health problem and was the happiest dog I've ever seen.
Quote 0 0
Pagmem
I am so sorry for you both - for the losses you are dealing with. I lost my Max a month ago. He was 11 and we think he had cancer. Since he was a boxer, he was pretty much at the end of his life. They often only live to be between 10 and 12. And he was definitely suffering. I talk to him all the time. Sometimes I feel like he can hear me. I can only hope so.

Many blessings,

Melissa
Melissa
Quote 0 0
Vicky101
Dear sulas mom..i am so sorry that her life came to an end do abruptly and so short..but at least you were able to give her a great home with so much love and her spirit will always be with you
Quote 0 0