Ghausman
My baby left me on July 30th. My pain is severe and overwhelming. He was my bestest friend and my joy in life. I live alone and when I came home he was the one that made me feel complete. Their is no life left in my house. I have his ashes and I take him outside with me and talk to him where we used to sit. I know some would find that morbid however I don't care . This is how I'm coping right now. I cry everyday !! I can't seem to find peace and my world isn't right anymore. I would love some help in my time of this horrible pain.
Quote 0 0
Jody
Charlie looks very, very sweet. I am so sorry for your loss. My baby left me the 25th. It has been an awful two weeks. My emotions have been everywhere. Last night's candle ceremony really gave me some acceptance and peace. Please go on there next Monday if you haven't. It was so special and a great amount of love and warmth. Your baby will always be close to your heart!! I talk to my baby in his wooden box and put biscuits on it for him. Everyone is here for you! Hugs sent your way!
Quote 0 0
Ghausman
Awe thank u so much.. I'm sorry for your loss too. What is the candle ceremony and how do I join it? My prayers are with you.. Hugs to u as well.
Quote 0 0
GunnersMama
I'm sorry for your loss of Charlie. What a sweet face. We lost our Gunner 7 months ago and our Squiggy 2 months ago. My heart shattered and my whole world stopped. I went into shock. I couldn't eat for months, slept all of the time or woke up from sleep with terrible anxiety. I would sit in a fog and cried from the time I got up until I went to bed. Grief is a horrible roller coaster of emotions. Some days you have to take it minute by minute, hour by hour or day by day. Don't keep it in. Cry when you need to cry and scream when you need to scream. I don't see anything wrong with you taking his ashes with you and talking to him. I talk to my babies everyday. Be kind to yourself. Sending you hugs and prayers.
Quote 0 0
Jody
Go to the desktop version and click on the icon to the left. It will say monday candle service. Probably not exact but you'll find it. It's every Monday at 9pm. You will get an email with directions. Make sure to have 3 candles for each prayer. You don't need to but I felt so much comfort watching the flames around my baby in his beautiful wooden box on my fireplace. I just felt the warm flame would reach him and he would be okay, and I would be okay
Quote 0 0
cherylp
I agree, its not weird to take his ashes outside. Its been almost 5 weeks and Sparky is still in my basement freezer. I cant seem to let him go.
Quote 0 0
Ghausman
Awe I'm so sorry for your loss.. I do just that.. Cry every second it seems like. I don't even want to work or come home because it's so lonely. Everyone who doesn't understand the love of a dog acts like it's just a dog. He was my boy .. He was my kid.. I pray everyday that this pain eases and I will pray for you as well. I'm here if u ever need to talk .
Quote 0 0
Jody
Cherylp, I know how you feel. I didn't want to give my baby away. I kept saying it over and over. The day I received his cremains was the first time I smiled. I brought him back home! And now I will have him forever! Please be kind to yourself and know that we are all here for you...
Quote 0 0
vallaing
I'm so sorry for your loss of Charlie.  He has a beautiful little face and I'm sure was quite a character.  I think it's sweet not morbid about the ashes, we need to do whatever we can to find a ray of hope.  God Bless. 
Quote 0 0
Buddysmama
Charlie looks so sweet and happy!
I'm so sorry for the pain you are feeling. It's been two weeks today since our Buddy went to Heaven. Sometimes I think I'm getting a little better then I'm crying again. Sometimes I feel like he's on a vacation and he's coming home soon. I know that's not so but it feels like that. his biscuit jar is on my kitchen counter. His leash is by the door .
The first week I completely avoided being at home.
It's so lonely without his smiling face here.
it's not morbid to bring his ashes out with you. You have to grieve any way that you need to. And anyone who thinks otherwide doesn't matter.
" be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter" - dr. Seuss.
This site has helped me so much and I hope it does the same for you. Sending hugs and prayers for your strength.
Quote 0 0