Judicoltrain
No words can explain the nonstop crying still to this day after being 2wks 2days since you left me. I keep reliving that night in my mind and it's killing me. I had you laying in the front seat with my hand on your chest saying to you don't leave mommy and I feel you was hanging on for me and now I feel I let you down. Its a nightmare I will live with rest of my life. I should have told them no and do what you can do for him. I feel i gave up too fast and how can a person ever do that to to their best friend their life. You were my life baby boy and I love you so very much and I'm so sorry for everything. I can't wait til it can be the day I will be with you n giz.... mommy loves you baby give giz a kiss big for me n I will see you boys again
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
Judicoltrain wrote:
No words can explain the nonstop crying still to this day after being 2wks 2days since you left me. I keep reliving that night in my mind and it's killing me. I had you laying in the front seat with my hand on your chest saying to you don't leave mommy and I feel you was hanging on for me and now I feel I let you down. Its a nightmare I will live with rest of my life. I should have told them no and do what you can do for him. I feel i gave up too fast and how can a person ever do that to to their best friend their life. You were my life baby boy and I love you so very much and I'm so sorry for everything. I can't wait til it can be the day I will be with you n giz.... mommy loves you baby give giz a kiss big for me n I will see you boys again
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
My baby boy Bret how I am missing you so. I went today and had that thing whatever it was taken off my finger. Hurt really bad but nothing compared to the pain what you went through that night. I don't feel much of anything anymore since you left me. Still don't know what it was, was sent off. Its suppose to be almost 50 here Saturday not looking forward to spring or summer this yr. We loved it outside during that season but not so much if it got too hot. You loved fall too especially if it was a hot summer.no words I can say how I miss n love you. The crying is still nonstop. I always think how you got so excited when I got your harness out and you knew we was going to park. You would dance around and wouldn't hold still til so I could get it on. Then when we got to the park you jumped over my lap so excited you couldn't wait to get out of the car. Last fall when we went to the park I noticed you started to lose some of that excitement. You still got excited but not like before then I started to have to pick you up and put
You in the car. A couple times you didn't quite make it. So I told you let mommy do it so you don't hurt yourself even though you wanted to try. Still don't know what I'm gonna do without you baby boy. I would have gave anything to have you longer and just one more summer with you. I love you baby Bret and give giz a kiss for me.....hope to see you soon love mommy
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
My sweet baby boy Bret.. Still having a hard time down here without you. I know I will never stop missing you still don't want to be in this lonely house that once was full of joy with you here. But it doesn't matter what I do or where I go you never leave my mind and never will. How i miss you so much and wish i could be there with you and giz.it will be 3 wks Monday since you left me and still feels like yesterday. I wish I could bring you back and giz and see you 2 wrestling around the floor together like you always did n fight over which one was gonna get this toy or that toy. I hope thats what you and your best bud is up there doing now. Mommy loves you both with all my heart and soul . I love you my babies....love mommy
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0