Forum

Author   Comment   Page 18 of 18     «   Prev   15   16   17   18
MyBella

Reply with quote  #256 
Hi Heather,

You, Tucker and especially your sweet boy Norm are never far from my thoughts, I hope this finds you doing well and looking forward to a relaxing weekend with Tucker and maybe his girlfriend??

I will be sure to raise a glass to your beautiful Norm this weekend, wonder what drink special Norm and little girl with concoct for us this time, they never fail to amaze me and always make such tasty drinks to enjoy.

Sending my warmest wishes for continued peace and healing, may your beautiful heart always know and feel the love and light that is your sweet boy.

Your Friend Always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #257 
Hi Heather,

Sending warm wishes along with big hugs to you and Tucker on this Friday, hopefully there have been some beautiful sunny spring days for you and Tucker to enjoy, of course I'm sure when you are out on your walks your thoughts turn to your sweet, beautiful Norm. That's to be expected, those many and wonderful places that we went with our dear friend will always hold a special place in our hearts, as well as in our memories, while hopefully bringing a much needed smile to our faces, and it's perfectly alright if tears should fall when we think of those beautiful times spent together, isn't it strange though how tears can fall even while we have a smile on our face as we remember those beautiful moments. I like those tears better, as they don't sting like the other tears, they have a softness to them as they bring a sense of calmness that our hearts so desire. 

I saw this mug and thought of you and Norm immediately, I thought it was perfect for those times when maybe someone is wondering if you are actually listening and paying attention to them, at least now they know.
Image result for funny norwegian buhund mugs
Enjoy your weekend Heather, spoil Tucker with big belly rubs and treats for me. May your wonderful heart always know and feel your beautiful Norm's loving spirit each and every day. Your sweet boy walks with you every step as you continue to navigate your way along this difficult journey, may this thought bring such peace, love and healing to your heart.

Your Friend Always, Don
MyBella

Reply with quote  #258 
Hi Heather,

Thinking of you, Tucker and especially your beautiful boy, Norm.
Hope spring has decided to stay for you there, I'm sure the sunshine brings out the best walks with Tucker, and maybe his girlfriend has join those walks as well, but never worry, your handsome Tucker only has eyes for one girl, his loving Mom.

Enjoy your weekend my dear friend, may your heart always feel your sweet Norm's soft, gentle, loving spirit, bring with his love, the continued peace and healing you and Tucker so deserve.

Give Tucker big belly rubs for me,
Your friend always, Don
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.