BearsMommy27
Hi my bear bear! Wanted to stop by and tell you about my day. Well it was really crappy lol I woke up feeling horrible due to a sinus infection. You never did like me being sick because we couldn't play like you wanted to. Everyone is still asking me if im okay because they knew that you meant alot to me. I simply tell them no and that I want you back then that would be selfish of me. But I know that you are no longer suffering. I hope your day was great. I can only imagine how much running around you are doing :) well im off to bed now my sweet boy. I love and miss you soooooo MUCH!

Goodnight my love!! I will dream of you :)
Quote 0 0
loft2111
You Bear is adorable, so cuddly looking. Sorry for your loss, it's so very hard isn't it? My Little Man passed on 10/1 and there is no end to the pain and daily tears. When asked if I'm okay I too say the same thing. How can I be okay? I lost my child, my soul, he was my everything. Hoping that we both start to heal and replace tears with happy memories.
Take care
Quote 0 0
BearsMommy27
loft2111 wrote:
You Bear is adorable, so cuddly looking. Sorry for your loss, it's so very hard isn't it? My Little Man passed on 10/1 and there is no end to the pain and daily tears. When asked if I'm okay I too say the same thing. How can I be okay? I lost my child, my soul, he was my everything. Hoping that we both start to heal and replace tears with happy memories.
Take care

Im so sorry for your loss! And yes it has been very hard for me. Im 27 and he was my first dog ever. But thank you :) I wish you well with your healing too.
Quote 0 0
loft2111
I totally get it, I had a dog growing up but it wasn`t the same, he was really my mom`s dog.  My husband and I adopted Little Man when we got married and have no kids, so he was it, painful loss.  He used to sit by the front door like the picture of your Bear and look outside all day long.  I still have not been able to clean his nose marks from the glass.
Quote 0 0