Cece11
Our sweet 9 year old lab Abigail Noel. She went in for her annual exam and we came out with her needing a routine splenectomy. Took her in for that and found out she had an aggressive, rare form of cancer her vet had never seen. And there was nothing that could be done. None of her blood tests showed anything wrong- and we had her tested. She was our heart and soul and I am so lost without her. She is so missed -the loss and pain is indescribable. It was all so fast. And our rescue puppy Lemmy Frazier is struggling severely. Abby was all he knew for 4 years now she’s gone. And he has severe separation anxiety. Our hearts are shattered and I don’t know how to help my grieving puppy Lemmy.💔💔
Quote 0 0
Bobby
Hi cece ...so sorry for your loss of Abigail Noel . I too lost  my 12 year old bobby few weeks ago ..my other dog brandy is suffering too it breaks my heart to see him pinning and searching everywhere for his best friend and feel helpless to make him feel better., they were together from 8 weeks old ....brandy mothered bobby , bobby followed him everywhere . Haven't stop crying trying to stay strong for brandy ...he doing a bit better now just tried to keep things  as normal routine as possible ...he enjoys going for long walks which seems to distract him a bit ...keeping his mind active by playing with puzzle treat toys ..out in the garden with his pool tents etc But he has separation issues from me too won't leave my side follows me everywhere and cries if I leave him for a few mins he is getting better ...still has his moments looking for bobby but not as much as before ...I'm sure your pup will settle through time too . Sending you hugs x
Quote 0 0