Heatherlove531
I'm extremely devasted over the passing of my cat. I'm 23 now and she was with us for 8 or 9 years. She lived with my parents as my parents moved to a different country 6 years ago. Yesterday while on the phone with my mother she discovered my princess dead. She was mauled to death by my mothers dogs. My mom is confused about the situation because they all got along so we aren't sure what went wrong. Regardless she passed away and i didn't get to say goodbye. I spoke to her *my princess* over the phone Friday. I expressed to her how much i missed her and recieved my last set of pictures of her. My chest hurts because I've been crying non stop. When i recieved the news yesterday half of my face went numb. She was my bestfriend my companion. One of the major reasons i would travel to where my parents reside now is to see her and the other cat. I miss her very much and i always thought of her everywhere i went. It kills me to know I'll never see her again here in the physical world. Im now concerned for the other cat because that was his companion and now he's been left alone. I wish i just knew how to deal with the passing of my summers. I feel like a family member has died. I feel empty inside nothing makes me happy at this moment. I told my mother i don't know how i feel about visiting her anymore because that house will never be the same without summers. I love you babe where ever you are. Im so sorry for what you had to go through. I will never forget you my precious love. You we're my first cat ever and very special to us. We will always remember you. I just wish i could recieve a sign from her to let me know shes okay. I love you summers! 😭
Quote 0 0
Eileennellie
I'm so sorry about your traumatic loss. Our pets are all free and happy after they pass. There are not always signs, but if you are receptive and looking, I think you will see one. I hope extra caution is used for any other cats in the household. Losing your first pet is very hard, no matter how long you were with them or what age you are. Again, I'm really sorry for what happened, but it does get easier with time.
Quote 0 0
phalaris14
My thoughts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss.
[image]
Quote 0 0
Charlies_Mom
I am very sorry to hear of your loss of your love one Summers. Thank you for the beautiful picture. Hugs and prayers to you.

Charlie's mom
Breckie
Quote 0 0
GREGG
My thoughts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss.[/QUOT     I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.  JUST KNOW THIS FOR THOSE WE LOVE AND ADORE THAT IS WHY GOD PUT DOGGIE DOORS IN THE PEARLY GATES. GREGG
WILLIAM G. LAWSON
Quote 0 0