Bekind2animals
Tomorrow will be 2 months since you had to leave your failing little body. I miss you more than words could ever say. For almost 12 years, you got me through SO much that I know I couldn’t have made it without you. You were the best Cat nurse, furriend, daughter and my angel disguised in a beautiful feline body. For you to send Hunter Ray to me just shows what an incredible and beautiful soul you are. Part of me left with you on June 28, 2018 and that part will never come back until we are reunited again. I’m trying my best to be ok because I promised you I would. I can’t lie to you. However, having to say goodbye to you has been the most devastating time of my life. As I told you every single day for almost 12 years, I will love you forever and forever times infinity times infinity. I long for the day that I can hold you, smoosh my face into your beautiful, soft and sweet smelling fur. I love you and I miss you as much as I love you, my beautiful Kitty Sunshine.
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
I am so sorry for your loss. Was Sunshine your kitty's name? She is absolutely beautiful with the tiny bow tie!! A part of us does leave with them and the hole they leave in our hearts never really heals. You are right, we miss them as much as we love them. Is Hunter Ray a new kitty in your life? 
Quote 0 0
Breezy2013
Sorry for you losing your Kitty Cat.  Hope eventually the sadness and sorrow turns into wonderful memories of your life together.
If love could have saved you you never would have died.
Quote 0 0
Bekind2animals
Thank you so very much for the kind words. Yes, her full name is Kitty Sunshine and she’s my soulkitty. She sent Hunter Ray, my new kitten, before she passed away. She’s my beautiful angel always watching over me now but the pain is so intense.
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Your Kitty Sunshine is so beautiful. I'm so sorry for your loss. It's devastating when you share that closeness with a beloved pet and have to say good bye.
Hunter Ray will be her own little self and you will love her. Unfortunately you will still grieve Kitty Sunshine and she will always live in your heart. It's natural after being so close for 12 years but your beautiful kitty made sure you would have company before she left. Hugs to you!
CK
Quote 0 0