Sassy2016
It was good to read some of these comments about beloved pets that passed on I am really having a hard time I had to put my 13yr old Sheltie Sassy down because she had cancer I read that there was a lady who wished God would take her so she could be with her beloved pet I feel the same its only been 4 days but I can't eat or sleep I see her every where I go I miss her more than anything Please help me through this Cheryl
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Hi Cheryl, I'm so sorry for your loss!! Sassy sounds like a wonderful girl and 13 yrs is a long time that you spent together. I know what it's like too unfortunately, having lost 2 dogs that I loved so very much. Your heart will heal in time even though Sassy will always live there. I don't believe our friends ever really leave us. Please take care and remember you are not alone. Keep visiting this site. I know it brought me comfort and I hope(think) it will for you too. Sending hugs to you!!
CK
Quote 0 0
Sassy2016
Thank you so much for sending this to me I appreciate it very much it helps to know that I am not the only one who is going thru this Cheryl
Quote 0 0
Sampson
Dear Cheryl, My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Sassy. I believe that everyone who visits this site does so because they need help and support dealing with the loss of a special pet (family member) and unfortunately people don't always understand how important they are in our lives. Sassy was a huge part of your life so of course you are left feeling grief stricken. I hope you are able to find some peace. Are there any support groups for losing a beloved pet in your area? I agreed with CK. Please do keep coming here and just knowing you are not alone will hopefully help. Take good care Cheryl!
S.
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Cheryl,
I am so sorry you lost your precious Sassy. I know how terrible the loss is and I can really sympathize with you. I lost my little Shih Tzu Bailey last November. I picked up a nice journal to write to/about Bailey. I found it helped me to write to him when I was feeling really down and told him how much I missed him and about little things that were going on or even some of the poems I saw here on the forum. I still write in it sometimes and now I think it's become such a keepsake. Maybe that's something you could try when you feel up to it. These first few days and weeks are so hard to get through. Maybe you could talk with your doctor about getting something to help you rest. Also, you might try to google a support group for pet loss. I couldn't find one in my area at the time but you may be able to - I know a lot of places do have them. I think you need to do whatever is going to get you through these dark days. I'm sorry you have to go through all this pain! Keep coming back to the forum - sadly we all here understand and someone will always be here to offer support. Please know that it will get better in time even though it feels like you heart is so broken.
Take Care Cheryl!!
MJ
Quote 0 0
Sassy2016
Thank you so much for the kind words I know she lives in my heart and always will I'm sorry to hear about your Bailey Sorry can't write more just can't think straight anymore thank you Cheryl
Quote 0 0
meganwade3
Hi Cheryl -

I'm so sorry for your loss of Sassy - the pain really is excruciating. I lost my beloved boy Banks on August 11th and I think I will never not feel lonely again. He was my little soulmate and the pain that comes with knowing I can't ever hold him again takes my breath away. You aren't alone in how you are feeling and I hope that you are able to find some comfort here like I have. When you're ready, please post a picture of girl - I would love to see her!

Sending you love
Megan x
Megan
Quote 0 0