MLynne
My Rudy a 9 year old Cavalier King Charles passed away 9/08/15 from complications of Diabetes Type 1 and major systemic skin infection. He was happy and healthy until diagnosed 7/7/15. He died in my arms at the vet and am too worried if what comes back will be him. I have been inconsolable since that day nearly able to breathe and chest pains. He was always in my lap being the sweet lap dog he was. He got sick so fast. I'm lost without him. He was a gift from my late husband Rick who passed away from a massive heart attack b7 years ago on my birthday 9/23/08. Don't know how I'm going to make it. Please help
Quote 0 0
Fishnmusicn
I'm so sorry for your loss, he looks like such a sweet little fellow, and I know how you feel. I've only been here a short while and it helps to browse the forum to see that you are not alone. I am lost without my Molly as well, it's been three weeks today and I had no choice but to give her peace. They say it gets better with time but I'm still grieving very hard as soon as I walk in the door. You become so used to your little furry friend, always there with unconditional love and you give them the same. It's a deep special bond that needs time to grieve and maybe in time see only the good in all the time you spent. It's too soon for me and I hope you find some consolation here that will help ease your pain.

Chuck
Quote 0 0
MLynne
Fishnmusicn wrote:
I'm so sorry for your loss, he looks like such a sweet little fellow, and I know how you feel. I've only been here a short while and it helps to browse the forum to see that you are not alone. I am lost without my Molly as well, it's been three weeks today and I had no choice but to give her peace. They say it gets better with time but I'm still grieving very hard as soon as I walk in the door. You become so used to your little furry friend, always there with unconditional love and you give them the same. It's a deep special bond that needs time to grieve and maybe in time see only the good in all the time you spent. It's too soon for me and I hope you find some consolation here that will help ease your pain.

Chuck
Quote 0 0
MLynne
MLynne wrote:
Fishnmusicn wrote:

Chuck
Quote 0 0
MLynne
MLynne wrote:
MLynne wrote:
Fishnmusicn wrote:

Chuck
Quote 0 0
MLynne
MLynne wrote:
MLynne wrote:
MLynne wrote:
Fishnmusicn wrote:

Chuck
Quote 0 0
MLynne
MLynne wrote:
MLynne wrote:
MLynne wrote:
MLynne wrote:
Fishnmusicn wrote:

Chuck
Quote 0 0
SamSamsmama
I am so sorry you are going through this . Rudy looks so sweet . I know the pain is deeper because he was a gift from your husband, who is also gone . Please try to remember that he is no longer sick and is at peace . If they do go ahead of us to wait,  like so many of us believe, then try to think of him with your husband.  Someday the time may come in the future- when the pain has eased- look for a little guy that maybe needs you to love him. Nothing will ever replace Rudy in your heart but I know our pets want us to be happy. They spent their lives making us happy. Keep your heart open, when you can, and something sweet and lovable will slip in when its time . The new ones do not replace but they ease our hearts. Too soon now, I know  but someday.  Would offer a hug if I could - Valerie{ and Brat- Smooch-Charlie-Bug-Bubba-Chelsey-Oliver-Punk-Echo-Molly and Junior. And always Samsam} 
Quote 0 0
MLynne
Beautiful words thank you❤️
Quote 0 0