CindyW36
I miss my cat, Rudy, so much....he passed onto the Rainbow Bridge on Friday January 10. He would sit on my lap, lick my face and fall asleep. I miss that so much. I keep listening for his 'good morning meow' or how he would lay down in front of me wanting me to pet him or rub his tummy. He would come running when I walked in the door. He slept beside me on a pillow. I miss his purr. Rudy had multiple urinary tract infections that turned deadly.
I love and miss you Rudy
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
Cindy,

I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet, handsome Rudy. Clearly he was very much loved. And he showed his love for you with licks, purrs, greetings and belly rubs. He obviously loved and trusted you. I hope in time happy memories bring you comfort.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0
Gmr
What a cute furbaby. I am so sorry for your loss. I know what your feeling. I hope you can find some kind of comfort by coming here to talk about your Rudy.
Quote 0 0
MikeK_123
Cindy,

I am sorry for your loss.  I recently lost a feline family member on January 7th.  I know your feelings and your hurt.  Rudy looks like he had a wonderful home and life with you.  Please take heart that many others on this forum are going through similar loss and pain.  I pray that you find peace.
Quote 0 0
CindyW36
Thank you so much.
Quote 0 0
Leathur
I feel your grief and am so sorry for your loss.

There have been a few cats in my life that suffered from urinary stones and the like. I understand the intricacies of caring for them.

I hope you find comfort knowing that you gave Rudy the best life a cat could want. I'm sure he would tell you the same.

You will never lose Rudy - he's right there in your heart. Fur-ever.
Quote 0 0