Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
MichelleKinkaid

Reply with quote  #61 
My dear sweet boy Rocky,
It is now 12 weeks ... my heart is still so very sad and tears come easily. I miss you so much. When I come home and walk in and see that you are not there my heart breaks all over again. It is so sad without you. I want to hold you, kiss you, talk to you and snuggle with you. I miss you being with me ... I miss you out in the yard with me, eating the grass and rolling in the dirt ... and I miss you laying with me on the bed ... always there. I feel so alone without you my little boy cat ... my little kitty kitty (your name before Dad suggested Rocky). You were such a light and joy for me. When I was struggling with something I could always find you, sit with you, talk to you and hold you and I would feel better. I wish you were still here with me my little love cat. I miss you so very much ... I just can't describe the pain in my heart. I hope you are safe with Rascal and Daddy.
I love you always!
xoxo

(rk) 010-Rocky bed-back-CROP&SMALL-3.jpg   

Reply with quote  #62 
My dear sweet Rocky,
It has is almost 4 months (on Oct 13) since you went to the Rainbow Bridge. It just seems impossible. I have written about you here and to other pet parents whose hearts are broken with the loss of so many sweet little ones. I miss you every day. I love you so very much. The tears happen ... my heart is broken. It was you and me ... together. What a wonderful bond we had ... so very special. I miss you my Rocky and love you always.
20170515_122035-Rocky in yard-SMALL-size.jpg  xoxo

Reply with quote  #63 
Rocky looks absolutely stunning and majestic. I'm sorry for your loss. 💛
MichelleKinkaid

Reply with quote  #64 
Thanks ... he was such a wonderful and beautiful cat. I miss him so much.

Reply with quote  #65 
My Rocky,
Yesterday (Thursday) it was 18 weeks since you went to the Rainbow Bridge. I miss you so very much! I still look for you, check your food bowl area and I hear your automatic cat box run at night ... I wish you were still here with me. My life feels so empty ... I miss you and the bond we had ... you were such a love cat
xoxo
Your mom

I am thankful for the nice people here and the support that is shared. Thank you all! And, it's so nice to hear from James again (Memories of Marmalade)

Reply with quote  #66 

My Dearest Michelle, 

I am so sorry sweetie that you are still sorrowful and grieving. I am too. Even tonight I began to break down crying again. And like you it happens when I return home to where Marmalade used to be awaiting me. He WAS my home. Where he was, was my home. Even when we were homeless and on the road for 3 1/2 months and living in motels together. As long as he was there? I felt we had a home. I've said it before and I will say it again, your Rocky was one handsome lad. I always enjoy seeing the photos that you share of him here. Thank you for doing so here on the forum.

You are in my thoughts and in my prayers. Thank you for your kindness, graciousness and compassion for each of us here. You are a blessing to this community.

Hugs,
James
MichelleKinkaid

Reply with quote  #67 
I feel bad that I have not written recently but have been super busy the past couple of weeks with an annual event that I host. I am upon the 5 month date since I lost my beloved Rocky. The day before I was scheduled to leave for my event (October 29) is the anniversary of losing my dog, Rascal. My heart is just sad this time of year as my Mom's birthday is this Sunday and the anniversary of my dad's passing is Nov 28 ... just a multitude of loss and sadness for me. My Rocky was the last one ... and he was always with me ... next to me. I miss him so very much. There is also some guilt inside me as I feel I took him to a different Vet since our regular Vet was too busy to see him on the day he had vomited and quite a bit of medication was prescribed along with giving him fluids. Two days later when I came home I found him in severe distress ... rushed him to the emergency hospital but they could not save him as he had congestive heart failure and his lungs were filling with fluid ... I'm afraid it was due to the fluid that was put into his system and that makes my heart break all over again that I am responsible for what happened. Had I not taken him to a different Vet, maybe he would still be alive and with me. I cannot get out of this horrible thought and place. I miss Rocky so very much and loved him with all my heart.

Reply with quote  #68 

Dear Michelle,

It is good to see your comment and know that you are okay. I'm not posting here either as much as I used to. It has been 6 months since my orange boy departed. I cried my eyes out posting a letter to him here. I too suffer from guilt as I wonder if another Vet / Animal Hospital could have saved my cat Marmalade. As you may recall I took him to his Vet and then 2 Animal Hospitals (for a total of 3) over the course of 60 days and still it did not matter. And there was a 4th (another Animal Hospital) within the last year of his life. And they almost killed him with ear steroid medication. It appears to be so hit and miss when it comes to trying to save our beloved's. There is no, no doubt how much you loved, cherished and adored your dear sweet boy Rocky. It is clear in everyone of your posts and comments. I am sure you did everything that you could to try and save him. Please know that sweetie.

Take care and God bless.

All best,
James

MichelleKinkaid

Reply with quote  #69 
Thank you James for always leaving a comforting and caring message. We sometimes get caught up in our own grief and forget that others are experiencing the same sort of pain. You and I and many others here are in the same place ... we loved our companions with all our heart and had a very, very special bond. The loss feels devastating and life altering. You have written absolutely beautiful and loving messages about, and to, Marmalade ... I feel like I know him ... what a special guy! These little beings have placed their paw prints on our hearts forever. I know in my mind that their lifespan is typically going to be shorter than ours and that means we will experience this terrible loss but in my heart I want them to be with me ... here ... always. Thank you for the comfort you share with all of us ... Hugs to you ... I wish you the same warmth and love.
xoxo

Reply with quote  #70 

Hi Michelle, as I feel with your handsome boy Rocky. I feel like I know him, even though we never actually met! I think that is one of the most fascinating & wonderful aspects of this forum, that we learn about each others lost beloved's and they live on in a way through our shared memories. : )  That alone is a comforting part of this forum.

Same to you Michelle, I wish you warmth and great love. Thank you again for all the compassion, support, kindness and understanding you have provided to many of us here.

XXOO

All best again,
James
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.