Tracey_2017
My beautiful puppy Prince passed away on April 5th 2016.He was my pride and joy.Unfortunately he got sick with Parvo I think it was Parvo.I feel guilty because I couldn't take him to the vet.I'm unemployed I didnt have a dime on me when this happened.I tried to help him at home I asked my family for help with no success.My heart is so broken.I can't go on.Please don't judge me no one knows my sorrow that is so deep.I can't even described it.
Quote 0 0
camunki
Tracey, this forum is for support and that is all you will get from me, nothing less. I am so sorry for your puppy Prince. And yes, this is all too raw, all to new to take it all in. I know my first few days were the worst, even the weeks after were pretty bad, now here I am at 4 1/2 months, I still cry daily, I miss my dog Munki that I had to put down on 12/3/15 due to cancer. And I journal each day, write down my feelings and still sleep with Munki's blanket at nite, it keeps me close.

Wishing you strength and support during this difficult time.

Cam

Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
Tracey ((HUGS)) Im so sorry for the loss of ur baby.. U did the best u could and u need to remember that. Ik u are struggling with guilt of "what if I had more..." but the truth is, we take care of our pets to the best of our ability and I want u to try to focus on how much love that puppy knew before he passed away from this Earth. Love he may have never known if it wasn't for ur kindness and compassion. He loved u for that and Im sure he was happy and just knew he had a great mom. Sometimes even if there is enough money, more than enough, or none at all.. it is all the same. We do what we can and sometimes all the money in the world cant save them... but we try, right?
This is not a time to think about what u could have done, its a time to think of what u DID do and that is irreplaceable love and life for an animal that was so lucky to have found u xoxo
Please rest in knowing that he is whole again and racing around Heaven in the sunshine, waiting for the day u are called Home... then he will run to meet u, puppy tail wagging like crazy, at the gates of Heaven and u will never be separated again!
Hes not up there thinking anything except how much he loves u and what toy of all the millions up there, to play with until u get there.

Im glad u were able to share ur sadness here, this is a safe harbor and there is no judgement here.
Would u like to tell us about ur fur baby? What kind of puppy was he and what was his name?

IN prayer and loving thoughts,
Stacie
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Tracey  so very sorry  to read of your loss.  I am on Disabitliy, I know what it is like to not have the money for Vet's.  That is part of my guilt about Winston.  I did everything I could for him.  I am very fortunate the Vet and Emercency Clinic let me pay over time.

I know not a lot will let you do that.   It seems with all the the bills I managed to put on credit, Winston still passed.  Don't blame yourself for anything.  There are certain things in life that are out of our control.  Please tell us more about yopur baby.  Someone is always here to read and sympathize with you
Susan
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
I am so sorry that your puppy Prince is gone. We do what we can for them. A lot of things are beyond our control. Your baby is playing with all our babies at the bridge free of disease and pain.
Wishing you peace and healing
Tammy
Quote 0 0
Tracey_2017
Thank you for your kind words I'm sorry for your loss its not easy to deal with the guilt,anger and sadness every morning I cried like I never did missing my sweet little baby I can't hardly sleep my heart and soul is broken in a million pieces I know this is a process but right now I cant deal with a lot of things.I hope you can also process your loss and someday you can remember your sweet baby without the pain just remembering the good times you spend with your angel.Thanks for the words I needed them!
Quote 0 0
Tracey_2017
Sadiesmom061308 wrote:
I am so sorry that your puppy Prince is gone. We do what we can for them. A lot of things are beyond our control. Your baby is playing with all our babies at the bridge free of disease and pain.
Tammy
Quote 0 0
Tracey_2017
Sadiesmom061308 wrote:
Tammy
Quote 0 0
Tracey_2017
Wileykitten wrote:
Tracey ((HUGS)) Im so sorry for the loss of ur baby.. U did the best u could and u need to remember that. Ik u are struggling with guilt of "what if I had more..." but the truth is, we take care of our pets to the best of our ability and I want u to try to focus on how much love that puppy knew before he passed away from this Earth. Love he may have never known if it wasn't for ur kindness and compassion. He loved u for that and Im sure he was happy and just knew he had a great mom. Sometimes even if there is enough money, more than enough, or none at all.. it is all the same. We do what we can and sometimes all the money in the world cant save them... but we try, right?
This is not a time to think about what u could have done, its a time to think of what u DID do and that is irreplaceable love and life for an animal that was so lucky to have found u xoxo
Please rest in knowing that he is whole again and racing around Heaven in the sunshine, waiting for the day u are called Home... then he will run to meet u, puppy tail wagging like crazy, at the gates of Heaven and u will never be separated again!
Hes not up there thinking anything except how much he loves u and what toy of all the millions up there, to play with until u get there.

Im glad u were able to share ur sadness here, this is a safe harbor and there is no judgement here.
Would u like to tell us about ur fur baby? What kind of puppy was he and what was his name?

Stacie
Quote 0 0
Tracey_2017
Wileykitten wrote:

Stacie
Quote 0 0
Sally
We losted our beloved dog Magic April 5th as well. She was 14 years old. I am in so much grief. I can't believe she's not laying here next to me. I feel lost and lonely. The house seems empty even with our two cats. No one can ever replace her ever.
I'll miss her for the rest of my life. I was to hold her and love her and never let her go.
Quote 0 0
Tracey_2017
Sally thank you for reaching out.I completely understand the pain,the grief is almost impossible to go on.Its one of the worst things.I cry every morning to the thought of my baby( mi bebe)he is so close to my heart I almost can touch him.I hope with time we can think about our babies with less pain.
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Tracey, I am so sorry for your loss. We all do the very best for our beloved animals, and its heartbreaking when we lose them. I still cry over my old dog Jim, who had to be put to sleep almost 18 weeks ago. The first few days I was a complete wreck, I was like a zombie, couldn`t eat or sleep.
 I also felt like I could almost touch Jim, it was like he was just a whisper away from me. It slowly gets a bit better, just take it a day at a time and you will start to think of happier times. 
 We were so lucky to have had Jim for 17 years, and like Sally says the house seems so very empty now - but I like to think all our babies are playing together over the Bridge, just waiting for the day when we meet them again.
                                                           Hugs, Jackie.

J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Tracey_2017
Thanks for taking the time to share your story, I feel so, so sad my heart is so broken that's what I'm trying to take it day by day.I feel empty without my sweet baby I have other pets I think that helps but again I wish he was with me
Quote 0 0