Yanira
On January 13th 2016 I lost one of my lil princess', I just can't imagine not seeing her anymore. Butter was an 8 year old Chihuahua that brought soooo much joy to my life, she had beautiful green eyes that changed to a light brown in the sun and her fur was blonde, I'm soo devastated i can't even function properly, I recieved her ashes today and was a total mess, what's worse is that she was killed by my pitbull, so i lost 2 dogs not one !!
Quote 0 0
JerseyNonna
yanira, so sorry for your losses and so you are having to experience the grief of losing two friends not only one.  butter sounds like such a sweetie and you are in the best place to move forward at your own speed.  we each handle grief in our own ways and our own time.  I have decent days now where the grief is like a gentle wave at my ankles but others when handling the day on my own (roxie was my service dog and always at my side when she was needed) when the grief of her not being here with me hits me like incoming tsunamis where I just feel like i'm drowning in tears and my grief.  as of last night I was officially 3 weeks out from my girl's passing and for the first time since the 26th I felt a strange calm over me the entire day - no clock watching reliving that last Saturday she was here, just a strange peace.  gosh it was nice to remember her and not relive the entire day over again.  this forum and the great humans who have been owned by their dear lost fur-babies has been essential in my getting through each day and I thank everyone for their kindness, love and compassion but then remember sweetie...we are all in the same boat going through the same emotional roller coaster.  hope this helps ease your heart a bit and many hugs, warm thoughts and prayers your way.
JerseyNonna
Quote 0 0
Yanira
Thank u for your kind words yes Butter was a sweetie and I hope to c her again
Quote 0 0