badkatbeads
My best friend of 15 years, Chloe passed on the 25th. I am devastated. She helped me raise my daughter. She has seen me through my marriage. She was there for me when my human best friend passed of cancer. She was my child and my life. She started to lose weight and have coordination problems. Still through it all she always found love for me. She had end stage kidney disease and fought till the end. I could tell at the very end she was in pain so I knew it was time. I didn't want to but she assured me it would be okay. When the vet came back with her test results and said it was bad news I don't think I could have wailed any louder. It was the worse pain I have EVER been in. I stayed with her and kissed her. I told her I loved her. She was gone. My life was over. I did not imagine going on. I didn't want to. I still struggle with that thought but I know she is waiting for me. I miss and love my precious fur baby and always will. Chloe was one of a kind.She would do anything for me and I would do the same for her. She fiercely protected me. She once chased a herd of deer away from me. I love you Chloe.
badkatbeads
Quote 0 0
Scottmisseslittleboy
Hi badkatbeads,
Kidney disease afflicted and took Little Boy, my furry feline friend a little over two months ago.
In so many ways I am still miserable inside. I wish you peace. I would have done anything for Little Boy and when I came home from the vet life seemed absolutely hollow.
I hate what death does. I understand how you might feel and I honor your spirit for having given so much love.

Scott
Quote 0 0