beckster Show full post »
beckster
hi guys, its been 37 weeks since my princess left the world, my lifes changed alot since, the pain was so raw i lost the plot a bit, left mty live in job of ten years as there was to many memories, now just got internet after 6 months, i still miss tess beyond words, xxxx
beckie smillie
Quote 0 0
beckster
well its been just over 10 months since I lost my beloved tess, I still miss her beyond words,christmas was especially hard her not sittin calmly beside me following my every move, in under two months time will be a year since she left im dreading march the 6th, I can still c the moment she slipped away like it was yesterday sleep tight my princess............<3 xxxxxxxxxxxx
beckie smillie
Quote 0 0
beckster
every time I see a status on facebook of a friend loosing a pet its like a stab in the heart, will I ever get over losing my angel...: -( XXXX
beckie smillie
Quote 0 0
beckster
ive just returned from a month abroad, and 2 weeks ago was a year anniversary since I losty my beloved tess, was heart breakin, and still I miss her every day so so much xx
beckie smillie
Quote 0 0
beckster
well  its been a year and 3 months since I lost my soulmate, I still think n crave her every day, I deal with it better but the raw pain remains the same, ive had fizz a year npow, and although I love her it just hasent  filled the huge place that's missing from my heart, of everyone ive loved n lost ide still  if had choice to see someone for 5 minuites, love for it to be her , gone but never forgotten, words would ever describe how much I miss u princess tess.....<3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
beckie smillie
Quote 0 0
beckster
ive been thinkin of you more than ever the last few days, even more than normal, we lost a horse I was sad yet first thing I saw when I went in my room was you  all your pictures seamed to look at me, and a friend has just lost there dog , and he was like you were to me to them, so please I hope you look out for him, ive been trying on your coats to fizz tonight, but I had to take them off as  there yours.. I m still miss you more than words are describeable, you were my best friend n my heart n soul, forever in my heart princess until we meet again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
beckie smillie
Quote 0 0