Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Memories_of_Marmalade

Reply with quote  #31 

Dear Ronnie,

I am so sorry that you are still coping with your loss of your beloved Talyn. It has been 3 months this week since I had my boy put to sleep. : (

I have never even met you or Talyn, but having looked at your wonderful photos of you and he together, somehow it doesn't seem right to me either that you two are not still together. You belonged together. You can see that in the photos.

Brother - There was no way for you to predict the future or how bad Talyn was doing at the time. You were going by past experience and knowing your boy. Sometimes we make judgement calls based upon our knowledge. You are not a Doctor of Veterinary Science. Even though Talyn was a good boy when going to the Vet's, as you wrote, it is still stressful for cats to go to the Vet's and be examined and tested as you also know. You just hoped he was going to be okay that night. Which at his age? made sense that he would. Cat's just like human's at times don't feel well and don't always go to the Doctors or the Hospital. 

Please be gentle with yourself. You can easily see the great love you had for your boy in every post and comment that you write. And he knew he was loved and cherished by you, his beloved Dad. 

Kind regards,
James
Ronnie

Reply with quote  #32 
It's approaching 11 weeks this Sunday since my precious boy left me and the world. It still feels like it just happened. I relive the night over and over. I'm extremely disheartened. He was an intricate part of my personal life. 

Still deeply missing my greatest companion ever.

Ronnie - Talyn's Daddy
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TALYN001/Resident.htm

P.S. - thanks to everyone who has visited my boy's site.

Reply with quote  #33 
Hi Ronnie,
Thinking of you on this 11 week marker. These days (dates) are always difficult and they accentuate the pain because they bring back the darker memories of loss and heartache.
I agree with James about your pictures. It is so easy to see the bond between you and Talyn! I think he would be proud of the memorial site you have set up for him! I also think he is so happy and grateful to have had such a kind and loving dad. He wouldn’t have asked for more.
Take Care,
MJ

Attached Images
jpeg 6B4F112A-FE29-4663-BDEE-BEF08E3ACCEF.jpeg (41.16 KB, 5 views)

nosunshine36

Reply with quote  #34 
Dear Ronnie,
I left a message on Talyn’s Rainbow Bridge Memorial Residency.
You had a happy life together and you were so lucky to find each other but as I said on his site I believe it was fate.
My deepest condolences on this day, 11 weeks since Talyn left to wait for you at the Rainbow Bridge.
Blessings!
Sharon
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #35 
Hi Ronnie,
I wanted to check in and see how you are doing. I know that Talyn is always with you; in your mind and in your heart. That’s just how it is when we share such an amazing bond. Our little friends creep into our hearts and souls and remain there changing us into the most caring people ever. I believe it is one of the gifts they leave us with.
It takes time but at some point we catch ourselves smiling at some special memory and it may be through tears but they are happy tears because we have such beautiful memories. Another gift from them!
I hope you are doing okay. Hugs,
MJ
Ronnie

Reply with quote  #36 
Hi MJ. Thanks for asking. This sunday will be 15 weeks, and it's still like it was yesterday. I haven't been very happy since Talyn left me alone in the world. It seems that, no matter where I am or what I'm doing, even at work, I am constantly thinking about him. I even started a facebook account for the very first time just to post his memorial page.
I hope you're doing better.

Ronnie - Talyn's Daddy https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TALYN001/Resident.htm

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.