Msred72
I got his ashes and wasn't able to control my sadness. This is the worst feeling in the world. I love and miss him so much. I feel so much guilt about his sudden death. I feel like I let him down when he trusted me to take care of him. I know its silly because we gave him a wonderful life despite how short it was. I love you and miss you my sweet little boy. I literally feel like I want to curl up and die. My husband gave me Biggs as a gift to cheer me up when I lost my job. Now I've loss him and just found out that my latest job is sending my department to India. So I've lost my job again. I just can't believe my baby was taken away from me.
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
Oh my so sorry about Mr. Biggs? Was he a bulldog? So cute in the photo. So sorry you lost your job. That is a lot to handle. Hugs to you.
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 0 0
Msred72
Thank you! Yes, he was a 2 year old English Bulldog. So full of love for everyone and a wonderful personality.
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
Oh my sad he was so young too. Huge hugs to you.
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 0 0
DogMom86
I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby. I understand how difficult it is getting the ashes back. To me personally, I wanted Mija and London home but at the same time it made it that much more difficult. Touching their pawprints also sent me into hysterics.
Mija, Chihuahua: 2004-2019
16 years
London, Golden Retriever: 2005-2020
15 years

Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, Kawaii and Pepita the Chihuahua

Quote 0 0