Chocolatekittens
This is dedicated to my ever so gorgeous Jasmine. I remember the night you were born it was almost eighteen years ago you were so so tiny with very little fur you were the last one to be born and the smallest of your brothers and sisters. It was an incredible sight to see and such a privilege. You learnt how to run before you could walk and I realised you had this strong determination from the very beginning. Before long you got the name "Spiderman" you could run from wall to ceiling in 0.01 seconds! You had such a zest for life you destroyed everything in sight with your energetic ways you made me laugh so much my stomach would ache! When you were weaned your brothers and sisters got rehomed and you were the only one left which upset you deeply. I told my ex-boyfriends sister I would take you home and you were up to everything as a kitten you used to jump on my head when I was in bed off nights..As ever you always had a way of making me laugh! I'd never ever tell you off one look at your adorable face made my heart melt. I started working from home and that truly sealed our bond further. We become inseparable. You never made friends with other cats or had a boyfriend or go outside because you wanted to be with me all the time and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Relationships and a social life were pushed to one side because of our unbreakable bond. When I'd do the pet food run you used to box me with those strong furry pads of yours you just hated being apart from your mummy. You were blessed with good health and never once went to the vets in 17 years but the past year things started changing arthritis crept in along with dementia and in September your time was limited when a mass was detected in your stomach. I was inconsolable but got my act together for you I cared for you 24/7 for 4 months until one day I found you collapsed racing to the vets in the snow wasn't quick enough. It seemed you finally said enough was enough and I can't blame you you'd been through so much. I'm honoured to have had you in my life as my soul mate my best friend and my daughter. Your beds teddies toys and feeding bowls will always stay exactly where you remembered them. Thank you for your unconditional love and thank you for being my rock. Life is unimaginable unbearable without you. The pain goes on and on...Just don't ever forget mummy loves you and I'll never ever stop loving you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Dear Mel,

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Jasmine, she is so pretty in the photo you posted.
The letter you wrote is absolutely so touching, thank you for sharing about your sweet Jasmine, I especially loved the "Spiderman" part, I bet watching your gorgeous girl race up the walls always brought a smile and laugh to your face.
Mel, those are the memories that Jasmine wants you to hold close to your heart, the times she made you laugh, those are what will help your shattered heart mend, but it takes time Mel, grieving has no time limit, so there is no need to rush or push yourself.
Thank you for sharing about your sweet girl, I enjoyed reading and learning about her.
Sending our most positive healing thoughts your way, may the pure light and love that is your gorgeous Jasmine always bring such warmth, peace and healing to your heart.

Sincerely, Don & Vera

Image result for in my heart pooh quotes    Click image for larger version - Name: 20151225_161656.jpg, Views: 2, Size: 1.59 MB
Quote 0 0
Chocolatekittens
That message is truly beautiful and I thank you so so much for your wonderful reassuring words they are so comforting to hear as I'm very new to this site it touches me so much that people reach out care and really understand. Your healing thoughts are greatly appreciated and received.I think I'm still under some false pretence that I'll open the door and I'll see her little eyes light up when I enter. Thank you so much Don and Vera I'm truly grateful xxx
Quote 1 0
Chinadoll
Mel, what a beautiful tribute you posted to your sweet Jasmine. It was so heartfelt, so loving. It seems so many times, the smallest, weakest one in a litter will be the one with the most determination, the most will, the biggest heart. Sounds like Jasmine lived up to that description. My little Chinadoll was the little one also, but the sheer will to overcome made her the most precious gift in the world. Like Don said, the journey is difficult, there are no rules. Emotions will come in waves, they will be unexpected at times but all of this, all the pain, all the tears are only because of how much we loved them. This kind of bond is never broken, it is eternal, we will be reunited once more. When possible, think of all the things Jasmine did to make you smile, to warm your heart, just like the things you posted. If we can focus more on those times it does help. Blessings to you. You will be in my thoughts.

Charlie
Quote 1 0
Chocolatekittens
Thank you so much for your lovely message. It's been an immense comfort to engage and share fond memories of our fur babies together. Many people around me just don't seem to understand my despair but since I signed up to this site I don't so feel alone. I'm so sorry for your loss of both of your fur babies I can't imagine how difficult that must have been for you. My love and thoughts go out to you xxx
Quote 0 0