Sandylynnburgess
My sweet cat Jamie died Friday morning, l am heartbroken.
Cannot stop crying, He hasn't left my thoughts for one second.
I have lost several pets over the years, it never gets any easier.
I love you Jamie boy , you are so very missed.
Quote 0 0
NormaT
So sorry you have lost your precious Jamie.
As you will know the first few days and weeks are just awful. I guess knowing this doesn't make it any easier to cope with.
My thoughts are with you.
Norma
Norma 
Quote 0 0
Sandylynnburgess
Thank you so much
Quote 0 0
Sampson
My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your sweet Jamie! I know the pain is so terrible now and I really sympathize with you! Our pets bring us so much love and joy but when they leave it is just so dreadfully hard. I feel that it is good for you to cry as much as you need to as you really do need to grieve this huge loss in your life. Please take care and I wish you peace!!
S.
Quote 0 0
Juls
I also lost my 4 year old pomeranian last friday and it was the worst day of my entire life. I never felt such pain ever. We loved them so much that's why it hurts a lot. So sorry for your loss
Quote 0 0
_DeborahN1104
So Sorry for your loss! We all know what you are feeling. This is a good place to come and heal. 
I lost my Shelby 7 days ago this evening around 7:30pm when the vet came to my house. Yes, I had to make that decision.....
It is still so soon. Moments of firsts without them.

I talk to her all the time and carry around her collar. It is under my pillow.

Many Blessings,
Shelby's Mommy Deborah
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet little Jaime.  Sometimes the pain is unbearable, and even though we know we cannot keep them with us forever it is just so very hard trying to adjust to life without them.   it will slowly start to get a little better, but it takes time as they really do take a piece of us with them when they go. Just remember how very much loved Jaime was, and all the love and happiness he brought you. Take care.

Hugs, Jackie

J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Sandylynnburgess
Thank you for commenting with such kind words
Quote 0 0
Sandylynnburgess
jimmy17 wrote:
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet little Jaime.  Sometimes the pain is unbearable, and even though we know we cannot keep them with us forever it is just so very hard trying to adjust to life without them.   it will slowly start to get a little better, but it takes time as they really do take a piece of us with them when they go. Just remember how very much loved Jaime was, and all the love and happiness he brought you. Take care.

Hugs, Jackie

Quote 0 0