Sandybag
The time finally came for you baby Dawn. You had kidney failure and I could see that you were poorly. You did not want to eat, not even your favourite mini cheddars. I hope you can understand why I had to let you go. I hope you are at Rainbow Bridge with your sister Sammy and that she is looking after you like she always did.
I will keep you close to me and remember you and your silly adorable ways. I keep finding all your toys and balls that you loved playing with.
I will never forget you and I will always love you my sweet darling. Run free in pain no more. x x xDawnie.jpg 
Sandy
Quote 0 0
ChantillyCat
I'm so sorry for your loss, Sandy. What a sweet precious pup. Sending you healing light as you remember your beautiful fur baby. <3
Quote 0 0
roseblue1
What a darling girl...remember she is always with you.

Love
Ellen x
Ellen Hague
Quote 0 0
Sandybag
Thank you for your kind words. I thought I was dealing with her leaving me but turns out I'm not. I cannot stop crying and I've been up most of the night . I keep expecting her to walk in the room and I keep seeing her out of the corner of my eye. 
I love you Dawn so much and I am so sorry x x x
Sandy
Quote 0 0
roseblue1
I know how you feel...I lost my darling boy Monty (Maine Coon cat) just over seven weeks ago and some days I think I am dealing with it and the next day I am so tearful...though many of the tears are for the funny and loving  memories of him. Even now when I came home from the shops and open the door many times he would be there waiting for me and I forget he is no longer there and it seems so empty without him...but then I remember the funny things he did and know that the home is still full of his love.

He is in your heart and always will be.

Love Ellen x
Ellen Hague
Quote 0 0
P_Mom
So very sorry for the loss of your sweet Dawn.  I too lost my boy to kidney failure - such a sneaky silent killer, I hate it.  It's the hardest to see our babies decline and have to let them go.  We feel your pain.  Sending big hugs and comfort your way.
Jennifer
Quote 0 0
Sandybag
Thank you all for your kind words. I miss my Dawnie so much. I know she is in doggy heaven playing with her sister Sammy x x
Sandy
Quote 0 0