Forum

Author   Comment  
mzlab

Reply with quote  #1 
10/27 will never be the same for me and my wife, It was the day that we lost our
beautiful friend pepper to someone who just shot her for no reason. She was playing with me and the next thing I know was I turned around, A car goes by and she was bleeding all over the place. I have never cried so much in my life over a pet. But this time I just don't know what is wrong. She was only 2 years old full of life and so loving to all people she met. How can someone be so cruel?
pepper.jpg

Attached Images
jpeg pepper.jpg (416.41 KB, 32 views)

winstonsmom

Reply with quote  #2 
I am so very sorry for your loss, how horrible!  I do not have the words for this monster who did this to your sweet Pepper.  What a beautiful baby.  My heart goes out to you and your wife.  May God be with you, both your baby will be in your heart forever.  That person needs to be put away, he does not belong in society.  Again, I am so very very sorry.

Hugs and Love,
Denise
jasminesmom

Reply with quote  #3 
mzlab,

I am so very sorry for your loss. What a beautiful baby Pepper is! I hope you are able to find this person and have justice served. Furbabies are family too.

You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers as you go thru this terrible time,

Hugs,

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine

Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
MeggiesmomClaire

Reply with quote  #4 
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful, Pepper. I know you and your wife are suffering and trying to understand why people do something as useless and sickening thing to a poor defenseless baby. Because they are sick in their minds and possibly think this was funny and can brag to their friends about what they did.
This is why you must, if you have not, report it to the police and the SPCA and they will investigate and hopefully find the worthless piece of garbage that did this to your sweet baby girl.
It is a proven fact that sex offenders and abusers , usually start out hurting or abusing an animal, and then the next step is a child or someone else they will kill.
We must SPEAK out for Pepper and all the other abused, maimed, killed and neglected animals and be their voices.
I implore you, to report this to the authorities...NOW !!!
My heart goes out to you and your wife. I am so, so, very sorry for your loss.
Hugs & Blessings,
Claire

10puppies

Reply with quote  #5 

I just read about your beloved Pepper.  I am so sorry this happened.  I hope there is some consolation in the fact that you were with her and playing with her when she passed.  She was not alone and knows that you loved her and always will.  I hope you were at least able to see what the vehicle looked like so that you can report it.  It sounds like it was a game to them, and they'll probably try to repeat it elsewhere. Sometimes all it takes is one voice to make a difference. Again, I am so sorry for your tragic loss and I do hope that you talk to Pepper because she is not far away and can hear you when you speak to her.  She is so beautiful. 

Shadowhoffen

Reply with quote  #6 
OH my gosh, my heart aches for you.  Pepper looks like a very sweet and happy girl.  You have some comfort that you were with her, playing and she knew she was loved.
I KNOW how much pain you are in, for my boy Rebel was shot and killed as well.  I was almost shot at the same time, his brother Rex was shot, but recovered from his wounds.   It is  devastating and horrific  ... I know exactly how you are feeling.   I hope and pray the devil who took your sweet girl is caught and punished severely.  The jerk who lives next door killed my baby and to this day I have not gotten any justice for my loving boy.

You can read his story at http://www.premiereshepherds.org/blog
if you care to.

Laws have got to made and ENFORCED to properly punish those who are so evil to the defenseless.

I am so very sorry for your pain and I wish I could wave a magic wand to help you thru this nightmare.  Be thankful you found these lovely people so early.
I suffered for two years by myself and only started to heal when I found this wonderful website and all these great, supportive people.  Keep talking and sharing...it truly helps.
GodSpeed sweet Pepper....hugs and prayers

Remembering Tala ... 9/17/2000 ~~ 8/30/11
Remembering Baron ... 3/12/98 ~~ 11/23/11
http://www.premiereshepherds.org/blog ... for Rebels memorial blog and soon to be Rex's as well

http://www.premiereshepherds.org
dustyangel

Reply with quote  #7 
Such cruelty!  I cannot even begin to imagine the depth of your emotion - the anger, the bitterness, the hatred you must feel toward this human monster that did this to your precious Pepper.  Grief comes in many forms, but the circumstances around your baby's loss, is nothing short of heartwrenching that a person (if the monster can even be called human) could do such a thing.  I hope you do come back to this website, as this precious site, is a safe place to vent, to share the heartache, the anger, the frustration...I can only imagine Pepper would want you to know you have a safe place to come and share, just as your baby is now in aplace of beauty and safety on "her side" of the rainbow. 

My hope is simple.  That someone, somewhere, tips off police as to the horrible monster that did this act of cruelty, and punishment will be harsh. 

Karen

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DUSTY101/Resident.htm

"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."
~Author Unknown~
Susie_Squillions

Reply with quote  #8 
I am so very sorry to hear about your tragic loss.  Tears sprang to my eyes the moment I read your post, and I immediately thought of Norma, hoping she had already replied.  I found comfort in knowing that she has, and you can be sure that someone here truly understands what you are going through.  The tears won't stop.  I can't imagine your horror and sorrow now.

Pepper is a gorgeous girl, and I can just picture my Bridge Kitties begging her for Pepper-back-rides among the angels now.  Know that she will live in spirit and in your heart forever, and she will be the first to greet you when your time comes to cross that bridge.  Even if it's 100 years from now, it will seem as if no time at all has passed between you.  That's because even time cannot separate us when the bond of love is so strong.

I hope and pray that the person/people who did this will be apprehended and face justice for their heinous act of unspeakable cruelty.

You, your wife, and sweet Angel pepper are in my thoughts and prayers.

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
10puppies

Reply with quote  #9 
Pepper and Rebel were such beautiful, happy, good dogs.  Their stories made me cry and my heart goes out to both families who have suffered such a devastating loss.  Our fur babies live in our hearts forever, and I, too, believe they will be the first to greet us when it is our time to join them.  That will be an amazing "day".  Peace and Hugs.    - Sealy

Attached Images
jpeg Sealy-40kb-a.jpg (49.25 KB, 5 views)

lrlookadoo

Reply with quote  #10 
I am so sorry for your loss.  That is absolutely horrible.  Mine did not go in such an awful way as that and I cannot imagine the emotions you must be feeling.  I hope you are able to take comfort in the fact that you were playing with her and she new your love for her was great.  She is a beautiful baby and I can tell by the look on her face that she loved you too.

Again, I am so sorry and you and your wife will be in my prayers.  The evil being that did this will be in my prayers as well that he is punished severely for what he did.

Lisa - Bailey and Tabitha's forever mom
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.