Lace62615 Show full post »
westdenali
good for you. so glad you can care and love again. life presents us with opportunities. and you saw it and went for it. it happened for a reason. thanks for sharing.
Quote 0 0
Lace62615
Thank you. It wasn't difficult to realize this girl needed a loving home, but it was hard because we still very much miss our Tank.
Quote 0 0
camunki
Lace, you did the right thing with taking Jersey, and you are saving a life by doing this, Tank completely understands! I too lost my precious dog to cancer on 12/3/15 and I rescued a Pitbull in late February, to me it was saving a life and giving this pup love she never knew of, its a win win situation.

As for the cancer, i went thru the what ifs and could haves and should haves.........but either way, cancer is sometimes aggressive and your pet may be fine one day and the cancer attacks them the next day. I am sure you always kept a good eye on your baby, but sometimes things like cancer do get out of our control.

Wishing you comfort and support........and you are doing a great thing with saving sweet Jerseys life!

Cam

Quote 0 0
Timmymissu
Lace you are amazing you really are what you have done is beautiful imagine the love this dog is going to have off you i lost my baby to cancer 3 week ago and he was my every thing and cry every day thinking was we to quick to end his life he was so beautiful and i feel lost and empty its awful we hqve all got to try and be strong even though its difficult lve to you all x
Quote 0 0
Timmymissu
This was my baby xxxx to beautiful to leave his mummy x
Quote 0 0
Timmymissu
I love this picture he such a poser xx
Quote 0 0