Forum

Author   Comment  
Mia870

Reply with quote  #1 

I have sorted through literally hundreds of photos of Mia from when she was 7 weeks old up until a week before she died and I have put a series of 6 photos that mean the most to me in a lovely wooden photo frame. I intend to put it on the wall near where her bed was. 

I put a dedication to her but you probably can't read it. It says "our beautiful Mia, forever in our hearts" and her birth and death dates.

I wanted to share with you guys as you have helped me tremendously during the most devastating time of my life. Here is the picture :

Attached Images
jpeg 0709101822-00.jpg (372.28 KB, 40 views)

DebbieD

Reply with quote  #2 

How beautiful - it must've been hard to find just 6, but these really stand out and will be a beautiful reminder of your love.

tikibarb

Reply with quote  #3 
What a beautiful memorial.  Looks like she had lots of personality.  I only have a couple pictures of Ted.  I treasure them like gold.

Mia870

Reply with quote  #4 

It was hard to find just 6 but these ones all have a story attached to them and fortunately all happy memories.  I have put the rest in an album and it stays on the table next to my bed     

Reply with quote  #5 
Great pictures of your baby. Thanks for sharing.

Reply with quote  #6 

Awwww how beautiful! What an amazing Memorial. She's a beautiful puppy girl. Thanks for sharing ((HUG))

Susie_Squillions

Reply with quote  #7 
I thought I had replied to this the other night.  I must have been more tired than I thought I was!

This frame is wonderful.  I love grouped photos and montage frames, and they're even better when they hold such precious cargo.  You did a great job of making such a loving tribute to your pack.  What comfort it must bring you!

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
CHASMOM

Reply with quote  #8 

Mia is beautiful.  What wonderful memories you have!  God Bless. 

Mia870

Reply with quote  #9 

thanks guys, yes it has brought tremendous comfort as it is on the wall near where her bed was and her ashes are in a beautiful wooden box next to it on the buffet also near that. I am feeling more at peace this week, but the sadness still gets me some days 

Reply with quote  #10 
It's wonderful what you did with Mia's pictures, how nice. Thank you for your post on my Tania, I appreciate all the support as I am devastated. This morrning, at 6, it's been 4 days already. Cant believe it.
Mia looked very very cute.
Hugs, Alex

puki

Reply with quote  #11 

This is beautiful! I too created a collage of Puki a week after he passed. I have a letter to him and his ashes all on our mantle. This area is solely dedicated to him. My husband had mixed feelings about seeing him in these photos everytime he passed, as he would get very emotional at first. But also, he understood that this is what my heart required to help through the grieving process. So now he has accepted that this spot will always belong to Puki. And I visit this spot at least once a day to rest my hand on Puki's ashes, look at his pictures and tell him I miss him. So this is a wonderful memorial that you have created for you and your family. I also have to add, that this website and the kindness and understanding of extended strangers was a big factor in my being able to get through such a trying period of my life. Thank you all for taking the time to respond to those who need you so much! 

donnalee

Reply with quote  #12 

I was able to click on the image and it enlarged so I was able to get a pretty good look at the collection of pictures.  Mia is adorable and looks so lovable! I know you miss her terribly but, hopefully, these pictures will bring you some comfort as you think of those happy memories.  Thank you for sharing with us!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.